PDA

View Full Version : Five Photos Brand?

fidon
07-18-2003, 05:54 AM
Has anyone used this before? I have bought the little herbal ball that was covered in some kind of orange wax, anyway i heard that the five photos dit da isnt that good so i decided to ask around and get the ball, anyway i asked the chinese lady behind the counter to help me with the instructions inside, she said something about making a paste to apply the the affected area. I was just wondering if anyone has made a jow instead by adding some Alcohol?

Dale Dugas
07-19-2003, 06:04 AM
Five photos jow is not bad for bruising, but I would not use it for anything other than the basic contusion/hematoma. The Dit Da Wan(Dit Da Pill) is more geared toward internal application when you are hit and passing blood. Though by most laws they cannot tell you to do that with over the counter medications.

You can take warm vodka(take the top of the bottle and stick the bottle in a pan of HOT water) and then dissolve the pill in a little bowl with some vodka. Make a paste and then you would spread that on the area that has been injured. Cover it with a piece of plastic wrap, and then loosley apply a bandage on it.

You would want to take it off after 24 hours. I take the paste that I did not use and store it in the fridge covered with some vodka to keep it wet. Then add a little more HOT vodka when you need to use it the next day. I usually get 2-3 applications with the 5 Photo Pills.

Email me offline and I will help you more with Dit Da info.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas