PDA

View Full Version : Street Iron Crotch vs Competitive Sports Iron Crotch?

Losttrak
07-24-2003, 08:01 AM
I don't know if this subject has been brought up before but it may be interesting. The question is what differences are applied in street iron crotch when compared to competitive sport iron crotch?

By differences I do not just mean in what specific phallic methods does one user lean to more than another but what difference in tactical mindset do they have from one to another and because of that difference in mindset could "100%" competitive penile training prove to be a deterent during a real life violent struggle?

I will wait to say some of my current ideas until I make sure I am not talking to my lonesome.

truewrestler
07-24-2003, 08:06 AM
"because of that difference in mindset could "100%" competitive penile training prove to be a deterent during a real life violent struggle?"

Are you talking about training for Roshambo? If someone could get past the first round I would be very impressed.

Water Dragon
07-24-2003, 08:09 AM

MasterKiller
07-24-2003, 08:12 AM
Iron crotch is too deadly for the ring.

GeneChing
07-24-2003, 08:59 AM
****fights are legal in Louisana, New Mexico and Oklahoma. Obviously you didn't read my article in the last issue (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=351) - I was thinking about calling it **** fu, but I went with Chicken fu.

Our Iron Crotch (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/prjt001.html) video is the traditional form, not competitive wushu iron crotch, so it has real world applications. It's not just flowery for show.

;)

Black Jack
07-24-2003, 09:11 AM
I feel warm and honored. Because of this honor right now my balls are even encased in a sacred chinese happy fire.

Ahhhhhhhhhh......................a just ****ed my pants.

TonyM.
07-24-2003, 09:16 AM
What!!!! You mean my homies in Louisianna still do dat! I'm embarrassed.:D Ouch! got busted for not buying last months issue.

norther practitioner
07-24-2003, 09:23 AM
Our Iron Crotch video is the traditional form, not competitive wushu iron crotch, so it has real world applications. It's not just flowery for show.

lmao

Gene, you know that the traditional forms are useless right...
The mixed coc k fighters are the only ones who train realisticly.

Shaolin-Do
07-24-2003, 09:32 AM
"Because of this honor right now my balls are even encased in a sacred chinese happy fire"
lol

I still dont exactly understand the goal of iron crotch... To ...? Every positive thing I have heard about it sexually oriented, not martial arts oriented.

Chang Style Novice
07-24-2003, 10:17 AM
I use mine for conditioning. Jumprope, specifically.

Shaolin-Do
07-24-2003, 10:27 AM
As impressive as that may be, it would be d@mn near useless...
:eek:

Chang Style Novice
07-24-2003, 10:30 AM
The worst part is chafing from the ground.

Shaolin-Do
07-24-2003, 10:33 AM
Yup, is the most common promblem among the ankle spankers.

Ground Dragon
07-24-2003, 10:35 AM
Too bad there aren't any of those juko-kai losers around to participate in this.

[Censored]
07-24-2003, 11:12 AM
I still dont exactly understand the goal of iron crotch... To ...? Every positive thing I have heard about it sexually oriented, not martial arts oriented.

Maybe the goal is not to fall down to the ground after being hit, and have your brains stomped out? Plus I hear it enhances circulation.

Juko-kai is one of the world's ten deadliest martial arts, according to the Discovery Channel. I heard that they tie on different colored ribbons to indicate their level of mastery.

Surferdude
07-24-2003, 01:33 PM
So either way if you get kicked in the balls u wont get hurt???:confused:

David Jamieson
07-24-2003, 01:39 PM
well, golden egg would be use more for that than street iron crotch.

the traditional iron crotchists always have a better flow in their crotch than the rigid and jerky motions of the mixed iron crotchist.

real life street crotch is dirty and vicious, you could get stabbed or shot and there are so many variables in street iron crotch that i wouldn't presume to know how to handle all of them.

I hear the best Iron crotchist is a traditionalist and has defeated an opponet who was built like a truck!

hilarious :D

cheers

Kristoffer
07-24-2003, 01:45 PM
All I wonderin is....

..Where can I find me some Iron Pussey ?

norther practitioner
07-24-2003, 01:56 PM
..Where can I find me some Iron Pussey ?

The training died out in the middle ages.. the chastity belt was deemed too extreme of training..... They tried to redeem it in the 20th century but they ended up with the iron curtai.... oh never mind.:eek:

@PLUGO
07-24-2003, 03:08 PM
quote:..Where can I find me some Iron Pussey ?

Why would you want to???? :confused:

O U C H ! ! ! :eek:

besides.... Iron rusts Too easily...

Surferdude
07-24-2003, 05:23 PM
what about stainless steel???:D :D ;)

GeneChing
07-25-2003, 09:46 AM
Read the conclusion of our Mar/Apr 2003 cover story on Iron Crotch (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=319).

crazymaddrunk
07-26-2003, 12:27 AM
Once again, the JERK (grounded dragon) opens his mouth about another style. If you spent as much time training as you do slamming other styles, you MIGHT actually get somewhere, idiot.

fidon
07-26-2003, 02:39 AM
Hehe, i heard somewhere that its pretty dangerous to practice that type of qigong, anyway if they did it like in iron palm training, "apply dit da jow before and after" :) burn burn burn