PDA

View Full Version : John Funk- Peole: This is for you..a question..

tanglang
07-25-2003, 02:33 AM
I read that John Funk teaches a three-men- empty-hand- form ( I remember a video also, but it's too long ago ) and a three-men-weapon-form ( Straitsword vs. broadsword vs. spear ) - how did these forms come into your lineage ? Does anybody know how old they are? Pretty new, I think? :)

ursa major
07-25-2003, 09:38 AM
You know what, I think this question is best answered by Sifu Funk himself. Why don't you e-mail him at jfunk@smartt.com or call him at (Canada country code) 604-220-4779... he is easy to get a hold of.

Regards,
UM.

BeiTangLang
07-25-2003, 08:51 PM
Ditto. Let us all know what he says.
BTL

tanglang
07-26-2003, 05:38 AM
O.K., thx ,Ursa Major, I will do so and I will let you know..:)

tanglang
07-26-2003, 07:12 AM
U.M.- is the e-mail correct? I allways get my mail back.. though its the same adress like on his homepage..maybe he's got a new one?

ursa major
07-26-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by tanglang
U.M.- is the e-mail correct? I allways get my mail back.. though its the same adress like on his homepage..maybe he's got a new one?

Well, last time I e-mailed him it worked that was about 2 months ago. As far as I know he is still doing his thing and is available. I will call him, good timing actually, I wanted to talk with him about staff and sword.

regards,
UM

tanglang
07-28-2003, 03:45 AM
O.K. then... I'm curious what he will say.. thx, Ursa Major!

ursa major
07-28-2003, 05:23 PM
Hello All,

I spoke with Sifu Funk today, FYI he is energetic, in good health and as always a pleasure to discuss PM with.

TangLang -- now according to my conversation with Sifu Funk he knows little or nothing about 3-man hand or weapons sets. I told him your e-mail is bouncing and he says it works so try it again. (Maybe go to his web site and get the e-mail address there ?).

I suggest you e-mail him again and ask him for yourself about the fighting sets I am sure you will be rewarded for your curiousity.

Regards,
UM.

tanglang
07-29-2003, 05:01 AM
I tried both- first going onto his page and then e-mail or e-mail-sending directly- doesn't work- will try again later, I promise.. I'm really curiuos-eh?;) that's my trademark...it would be difficult for me in China...I know..