PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Gathering

Black Jack
07-25-2003, 11:38 AM
I am curious to know if anybody is going to the 2003 Gathering in Rancho Cordova, CA in Oct 18th-19th?

I might be attending if I can work it into my business schedule and it is a invaluable learning oppurtunity hosted by Hanshi Bruce Juchnik and his Martial Arts collective Society.

Incase you don't know what it is about the Gathering is a buffet of over 98 different masters and a vast dish of styles from which you can study for two complete days of traininhg with a Saturday night banquet at the end.

The price for the full two days is $200 and it is at the Marriott. For more info here is the number for the M.A.C.I (916) 988-6568

Here is a list of the featured styles to be taught at the event.

CHINA- Chi Ling Pai, Choy Lee Fut, Futga, Hsing-I, Jun Fan Gung Fu, Lieu Hop Ba Fa, Pa Kua, Yang Tai Chi, Wing Chun,

HAWAII- Lua, Lima Lama, Danzan Ryu jujitsu, Goshin Ryu jujitsu, Kajukenpo, Kara-Ho Kempo, Karazempo, Kenpo Karate, Wun Hop Quen Do

INDONESIA- Kuntao, Penjak Silat

JAPAN-Aikido, Aiki-jutsu, Batto-do, Hakko Ruu Jujitsu, Iaido, Kempo, Koga Ryu Ninjitsu, Kosho Ryo Kempo, Nisei Bujutsu, Renbukai, Shotokan Karate

KOREA- Chosan Do, Hapkido, Hwarang Do, Tae Kwan Do, Tae Kuk Mu Sul

OKINAWA- Goju Ryu, Kobudo, Okinawan Te, Shorin Ryu, Shuri Ryu

PHILLIPPINES- Arnis de Mano, Diestro Escrima, Doce Pares, Kali, Serrada Escrima

Cheers