PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely the most f-ed up webstite ever. If you like drugs, check this out!!!

IronFist
07-27-2003, 01:02 PM
Right here. (http://www.boohbah.com/zone.html)

I think it's some kind of game... or something.

I kind of wrote a walkthrough, um, or something. :confused:

Ok, the first, um, "level" involves a ball and a landscape. If you bring the ball under the horizon, the landscape will change, and it will play a pretty noise.

I guess there's a time limit or something. Because eventually it will change to level 2.

Level two is where the fun begins. It is a crazy scene with spirals in the sky and ground. If you put the mouse on the balls in the sky it will play different noises. If you CLICK on them you can play various mini-games with these ****ed up little creatures. Each ball = different game. Usually the games invovle matching up the creatures to their corresponding-colored outline. But sometimes it involves clicking on stuff. When you match everything up you're rewarded with a crazy little dance or something and then the next mini-level appears. Eventually they repeat, and it's time to click the rainbow ball thing and go back and try a different level.

Eventually these guys will appear on the right side of the screen. You can put the mouse on them and they will dance.

If you click on them you get taken to a BAD ASS beat-box type mixing game. Click on the balls to trigger and untrigger certain beats and instruments. And clicking on the guys plays crazy voices. If you turn all the balls ON it plays a groovy little tune. Or you can pick and choose what beats and instruments you like.

At any point you can click on the rainbow circle to get back to level 2.

Eventually, the sprial at the bottom will light up with you put the mouse on it. Then a box will appear and different objects will come out each time you do it. Click on the objects to play some ****ed up games.

That's as far as I've gotten so far.

IronFist

dezhen2001
07-27-2003, 01:11 PM
after that u get to a screen with 2 ppl inside little windows that i thin u gotta match up.... the pic inside the window changes each time u close it.

after that u have to collect falling apples off of trees and put them in a wheelbarrow.

then after that u gotta bounce some ppl on bouoncy polka dot sofas :confused:

cool use of flash... i think its a kids tv show as i seen something like it on tv :D

dawood

dezhen2001
07-27-2003, 01:13 PM
after that u get to play with a horn and knock ppl over depending on the direction, and then be a little dog who has to jump up and bite a ball... :confused:

just realised anyone who reads this will think were mad :eek:

LOL

dawood

dezhen2001
07-27-2003, 01:14 PM
ok i figured it out i think :)

after that theres also a trampoline scene :D

But the rainbow thing is the navigation and it selects which level u go to... maybe depending on the sound :)

dawood

IronFist
07-27-2003, 01:18 PM
Right I know about all the levels that appear when you do the rainbow thing.

They're messed up. The people in purses one is giving me a headache.

I don't know if there's any game after this, though.

I want a new level to appear.

IronFist

IronFist
07-27-2003, 01:18 PM
What's up with the dog that randomly appears in the purse level?

IronFist

IronFist
07-27-2003, 01:20 PM
I think the game that pops up when you click on the lower left ball (the big purple one) is the weirdest one. When you first put the cursor on the little guys they make a blowing nose noise.

Wtf?

:confused:
:D

IronFist

IronFist
07-27-2003, 01:25 PM
I guess it is a show in the UK. That explains it :D

Saturdays on GMTV at 6.45am

Sundays on GMTV at 6.10am
(20th July to 7th September 2003).

Whatever GMTV is.

IronFist

dezhen2001
07-27-2003, 01:28 PM
Good Morning TeleVision :D

dawood

shaolin kungfu
07-27-2003, 01:30 PM
man, that was weird.:confused: :confused: :)

dezhen2001
07-27-2003, 01:31 PM
i liked it :D

dawood

Xebsball
07-27-2003, 01:34 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG

this site is so awesome!!!!

i cant wait to try it out again when im high :D YAY!!!

hey, its like the new tele-tubies, its so awesome!!!

chen zhen
07-27-2003, 01:42 PM
Man, that was scary. I'll have difficulty sleeping tonight...:confused: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

Ironfist, in the one where they do the blowing noice, u have to put the cursor over them all. Then watch what happens.

:eek::eek:

dezhen2001
07-27-2003, 01:42 PM
i actually saw the guy doing the wheelbarrow thing on TV thats how i knew it was a kids show :eek::D

dawood

chen zhen
07-27-2003, 01:55 PM
I think it has the purpose of brainwashing children.
I don't wanna think about the consequences.:eek.

Brits have f*cked children's shows.:p

dezhen2001
07-27-2003, 01:59 PM
i just wonder about the sanity of the person who designed that site LOL :D

dawood

IronFist
07-27-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by chen zhen
Man, that was scary. I'll have difficulty sleeping tonight...:confused: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

Ironfist, in the one where they do the blowing noice, u have to put the cursor over them all. Then watch what happens.

:eek::eek:

I know, I just mean it's weird. I like the song it plays when you put the cursor over all of them.

IronFist

IronFist
07-27-2003, 02:33 PM
Here's a description from the website:

"ABOUT BOOHBAH

Boohbah is an exciting new programme for children, with a format that fosters both creative thinking and creative movement. Boohbah is entirely designed to encourage physical action on the part of its young viewers. It deliberately combines infectious magical movement, for children to imitate, with inset stories for them to predict outcomes.

The design of the show - visually and otherwise, draws upon early concepts in science, maths and art and combines these with ‘televisual magic’ to create a uniquely funny television experience.

The Boohbahs, five magical atoms of power, light and fun travel in their Boohball around the world, from child to child. Fifteen countries are visited throughout the changing title sequence.

The Boohbahs represent the imaginative power and light which allows children to control the screen action by the use of the magic word “Boohbah”, and send presents into an imaginary Storyworld for the Storypeople - Grandmamma, Grandpappa, Mrs Lady, Mr Man, Brother and Sister, Auntie and Little Dog Fido to play with and make a story in partnership with them. We hear the children intervening in the screen action by the sound of their blowing and their use of the word “Boohbah”. This motivates the action and moves the story along. Only Little Dog Fido is not wholly in their control! Children are totally engaged and have a lot of fun guessing which Storyperson will appear and what will happen next."

Interesting.

IronFist

Shaolin-Do
07-27-2003, 02:45 PM

The Willow Sword
07-27-2003, 04:09 PM
i got high just playing with the dam thing. hahahaha i like the music the best
" JUMBAAAHHHH

jun_erh
07-28-2003, 11:27 AM
Im a black guy putting apples in a cart. and a dog hitting a ball with my nose

IronFist
07-28-2003, 12:31 PM
Sure, move my awesome topic to "popular culture" but leave all the other, less cool OT's in the main forum :D

The reason I put it there was so people would actually see it. I didn't think many people came to this forum.

IronFist

Surferdude
07-28-2003, 09:04 PM
I am confused as hell right now.............why did they say Joomba??? Wow...was that morpheus in the apple game thingy??? and what happened to uncle??? if theres an Auntie where the hells uncle???.......errrr....:confused: :eek: :confused: :D :confused: :eek:

Xebsball
07-28-2003, 09:17 PM
what they say is actually, like from the left to right

the first on the left says Rumba!!! but he says it like an english speaker of course
the second one says Samba!!!
the others say pretty much those or a mix of those, it gets confusing