07-28-2003, 10:37 PM
Just for Info:

Von: chinwoo@citiz.net
Datum: Di, 29. Jul 2003 07:18:04 Europe/Berlin
An: jwolfgramm@t-online.de
Betreff: answer

Dear Mr. Jochen Wolfgramm,

Sorry to give my answer to you later.

First of all, we thank you very much for your deep care for our Chin Woo business. Secondly, please be informed that Mr. Kai Uwe Pel is a german and is now living in Shanghai. To take his livelihood into account, we had ever hired him to work for our Shanghai Chin Woo Athletic Federation for 3 months. He left our federation after Feb. this year.

Mr. Kai Uwe Pel has never studied wushu in our federation here. After he left our federation, we noticed that he has made a page http://chinwoomen.com/. It is reported he gathered some people of wushu circles together to teach students in the name of Chin Woo Men. We thought his activities in Shanghai are illegal. Our federation has never entrusted him to do so. It is said Mr. Kai Uwe Pel has registered his domain chinwoomen in Germany. But he did not make an application of joining in World Chin Woo Athletic Federation Contacting and Friendship Organization. So it is not a member of Chin Woo Family. He is only making profits for himself by usurping the name of World Chin Woo Men. Our federation do not recognize World Chin Woo Men. Until now many members of World Chin Woo Athletic Federation Contacting and Friendship Organization have found fault with him. We will make relative reaction toward the development of the event.

Best regards,

ZHANG WEN ZAO
Secretary-general of
Shanghai Chin Woo Athletic Federation

BeiTangLang
07-29-2003, 05:35 AM
Due to the personal aspect of this post, I am locking it with the intend of deletion at the end of the day. If anyone can think of a good reason to keep it in this forum, please let me know via PM . Otherwise it will be deleted.

Best Wishes & Thanks to all,
BTL