PDA

View Full Version : Agnostic Ass-Kicking Style...

jojitsu27
01-03-2001, 11:37 PM
I am starting a new style of fighting. It is a mix of whatever works, you can use Wing Chun, JKD, Brazilian Jujitsu, wrestling, or whatever effective style you practice.
It is called Agnostic style Kung Fu.
-jojitsu27

MonkeySlap Too
01-04-2001, 01:24 AM
Tell me, is one of the pillars of agnosticism to kill anyone who is an enemy of the faith?

Just want to know before I sign up.

I am a big beleiver in luck. The more I work, the more luck I have.

jojitsu27
01-04-2001, 01:34 AM
No, our main belief is that
all religious styles like "Buddhist Wing Chun" or "Islamic Kung Fu" have to go. We will not rest until "Agnostic Kung Fu" is the only thing left.
-jojitsu27

Black Jack
01-04-2001, 04:01 AM
Then should it not be called aeithest kung fu?

I like the sound of that a lot better as I am not in doubt of my own disbeliefs.

Regards

JerryLove
01-04-2001, 10:54 AM
Maybe we should wait until we are a little bigger to let the religous arts know we are out to get them. Doesn't it say in the Agnostic bible "Tell not your enemy your plan before you can handeth him his butt"?

jojitsu27
01-04-2001, 08:43 PM
We will have to debate on what to call it, but it will be along the lines of Agnostic/Athiest Kung Fu.
We will hold secret meetings until we are a large enough organization to take on all the Religion based styles.
We will communicate by e-mail.
Contact me to set up our organization.
jo_jitsu@hotmail.com

yamato_damashii
01-08-2001, 11:20 AM
By the way, in case you're interested, "Yiu Dai S'uun" translates as "Road Trodden by an Immoral Donkey"--or, as I prefer, "Way of the Bad Ass".

:p

Jason C. Diederich

Co-Founder, Yiu Dai S'uun Ancient Martial Arts
10,316th generation Dai Soke in an unbroken line of NHB Shaolin Ninja Marine successors
<A HREF="http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/rightway/yamato_damashii/" TARGET="_blank">http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/rightway/yamato_damashii/</A>

[This message was edited by yamato_damashii on 01-09-01 at 03:27 AM.]

[This message was edited by yamato_damashii on 01-09-01 at 03:30 AM.]