PDA

View Full Version : Want to hear some of my friend's audio?

Yung Apprentice
07-31-2003, 12:24 PM
My boy has a page on soundclick. He's new at this, and the songs there he wants to re-do because he's off beat at times, but he knows where he messed up at. Anyways, show some luv to him.

http://www.soundclick.com/ausiel

Kristoffer
08-01-2003, 01:13 AM
Just wrote on the other thread 'BUT where is the tracks'.. well I just found them. Gonna listen to them later,

Yung Apprentice
08-01-2003, 03:59 AM
Cool, he was syked about the feedback, he's been getting lots of positive feedback. I've been helpin him post his link in all sorts of different types of message boards. So thanks for takin time to peep his stuff!:)

Kristoffer
08-02-2003, 03:07 AM
They were ok I liked the 'president' track.

I feel like crap. HEad spinning from yesterday. So I'll just write short sentences.

tnwingtsun
08-05-2003, 06:14 AM
Is that music???:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

----

Chen Zhen sez: dun playa hate.

Moo-Ha-Ha-HA!!!My powers are unlimited!!!:D:D

-CZ

Yung Apprentice
08-05-2003, 12:57 PM
What are you talking about? It's rap. Don't like it? Then put out something better. Oh wait, u can't.:rolleyes:

Kristoffer
08-05-2003, 01:23 PM
Dayum chen is omni powerful! :eek:

b.icth chen zhen :mad: :D

Yung Apprentice
08-05-2003, 01:36 PM
Dayum chen is omni powerful!

HUH???

And I am gay

HUH???

:p

I love Chen Zhen!!

;)-CZ

Kristoffer
08-05-2003, 02:02 PM
LOL at chen zhen's edeting skillz

You should edit Kung Lek's gay posts

Starchaser107
08-05-2003, 09:11 PM
site said i had to be a member first to take a listen , so i figured what the heck, I joined up as a band so I'll put up some of my tracks as well, I'm setting things up right now so i'll let you guys know when everythings ready

Yung Apprentice
08-06-2003, 12:09 AM
AAAAAAAAWWWW HEEEEEEEEEELL NO, Chen Zhen!!!!:p

Thats hilarious, I had no idea he could that $hit. He's going to run a muck in this forum.:D

Starchaser- thats cool, I'd like to hear some of your stuff when you get it on there. What did you think of my boy?:confused:

tnwingtsun
08-06-2003, 01:27 AM
"What are you talking about? It's rap. Don't like it? "

No,I don't like rap.........SOB!

Can your friend play the spoons?;)

Chen,WTF is "Chen Zhen sez: dun playa hate":confused:

chen zhen
08-06-2003, 05:42 AM
That means that I possesed your body, and talked through u, to say my viewpoint at your remark.
hell, even I did'nt understand that...:p

Starchaser107
08-06-2003, 09:41 AM
I like , "this goes out to hip-hop", and "f-the world"
I make beats too, I can put up some in the future if thier server recovers anytime , jeez. If anyone wants to use em all I ask is for recognition.

actually i'm listening to "real" right now it's cool. his style reminds me of when rap used to be rap and not all about the bling and the flossin and the darkness. big up your boy , however tell his engineer to mix the tracks better, i dunno if its a fault with the beat itself or somebody put too much reverb or whatever in the drums but in "f-the world" it started getting syncopated and messed with what was otherwise a good song, that's about it. I liked " this goes out to hip-hop" the most, it was catchy and i liked the flow.

chen zhen
08-06-2003, 11:03 AM
I'd love to listen to some beats!:)
Just hit us up, baby

Yung Apprentice
08-06-2003, 10:16 PM
Hey starchaser, thanks for the positive feedback, I'll be sure to pass on what you said to my boy, I'm sure he appreciates it.