PDA

View Full Version : Styx/Journey/REO Speedwagon Reality Fighting

Chang Style Novice
07-31-2003, 01:32 PM
http://www.freep.com/news/locway/rock31_20030731.htm

As far as I'm concerned, anyone at that concert voluntarily should be stabbed.;)

Laughing Cow
07-31-2003, 02:06 PM
Aaaaarghhh, I got stabbed.
:D

chokemaster
08-19-2003, 12:41 PM
me too!

The Willow Sword
08-31-2003, 06:38 PM
:mad: :mad: HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF THE PROUD FANS OF STYX JOURNEY AND REO SPEEDWAGON??!!!
JUST WHO THE FUK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU LIITLE HIPPI WHINEY PU$$Y?

THESE BANDS STAND FOR EVERYTHING THAT IS AMERICAN AND GOOD IN THIS COUNTRY. I GOT INTOUCH WITH MY FEMININE SIDE WHEN I HEARD "OPEN ARMS" AND CRIED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.

AND I HAD SEX WITH MY FIRST UNDERAGE TEENAGER WHEN "MR ROBOTO BLASTED THE STEREO" HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT WE PRUOD AMERICANS BE STABBED FOR VOLUNTARILY ATTENDING A GOOD WHOLESOME CONCERT?!!!! YOU WANKER.

AND ANOTHER THING,,,,WHEN "RIDING THE STORM OUT" WAS PLAYED ON THE RADIO I EJACULATED RIGHT THERE IN MY PANTS IT WAS SO MOVING,,I COULD FEEEEEEL THE MUSIC. IM EJACULATING RIGHT NOW JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.
YOU KNOW NOTHING CSN YOU LIMP ****D MORON. GO BACK TO COMMUNIST CHINA AND LIGHT YOUR INCENSE AND YOUR SANDALS AND BEADS.
USA! USA! USA!USA! USA!

love,,,tws

tnwingtsun
09-01-2003, 12:19 AM
Uhhh........

Willie.....

Too much or not enough Uncle Cid..................

The Willow Sword
09-02-2003, 12:16 PM
CSN knows that i am just playin around with him.

you know i found that article to be really suprising since these types of bands and thier shows are pretty light hearted events.
i saw reo speedwagon back in the early 80's when i was a kid and at the time i liked it. hehe then i found black sabbath and dokken and iron maiden and slayer and i was enlightened thereafter;)

many respects CSN,,,,TWS

TonyM.
09-03-2003, 09:14 AM
To quote a bumpa sticka I saw in Maine. "I'm not that old. Your music really does suck.":D

Cheese Dog
09-03-2003, 11:36 PM
Sounds like Willow Swords early musical evolution was similiar to mine.
'Cept I took a quick detour into some of the early 80's metal like Quiet Riot. Yeah, I was young.

Had the long hair too!