PDA

View Full Version : ATTN SDers

Shaolin-Do
07-31-2003, 01:49 PM
Do any of you feel that I am unfair in using the name Shaolin-Do?
Do anyone of you feel that I am misrepresenting the art?

Not that Im going to change it... Just curious and bored.
:D

Judge Pen
07-31-2003, 01:57 PM
No problem. I know that the others here can see past your smoking and drinking and womanizing and see SD for the amazing martial art that it is. :p

rubthebuddha
07-31-2003, 02:11 PM
you forgot his karaoke addiction.

as far as representing sd, i'd say you and jp are about the best. not because you're the most skilled, but because you're not an assflake. you (sd) are candid in your silliness, and we take all your posts with this in mind. jp is just as candid, but more philosophical and/or less influenced by the ganja. you're both decent chaps who avoid slinging around insults. that alone kicks you up a notch from some of the other folks. emeril would be proud.

Wish_Dem_Luk
07-31-2003, 02:39 PM
Doesn't offend me, but I'm sure you get a lot from non-SDers..

shaolin kungfu
07-31-2003, 02:46 PM
Whats an assflake?:confused:

On second thought, I don't want to know.

SD and JP are the best Shaolin do guys on here. Way better than the meecer or some of the others.

norther practitioner
07-31-2003, 02:56 PM
Sometimes I think it is needles in haystacks... sometimes I think it is a bunch of needles. I think the SD thing is mostly individuals.. unfortunately, I haven't met any here to brag about... thats why I always gave it flack, oh plus the stories...lol.:D

MasterKiller
07-31-2003, 02:59 PM
Keepin it real, SD. ;)

Shaolin-Do
07-31-2003, 02:59 PM
hehe
Interesting.

"emeril would be proud."

BANG!

Made the name SD intentionaly expecting flak.
hehehe
Dont really care. :)

Been curious about that for a while.. hehehe.

Womanizing sounds like the pre-saturday night procedure for transvestites(sp?).
:)

themeecer
08-05-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
SD and JP are the best Shaolin do guys on here. Way better than the meecer or some of the others.

Ahem .. at least I list what style I study unlike many others on here. (Not meaning you .. your's is listed) I am flattered that you used my name and didn't list me with 'the others.' :) You just don't like that I'm a conservative, that is a no no in the world of forum board soap operas.

I have no problem with your name being SD. You are another one that isn't chicken to state what style you study. I just love it when we are criticized by someone that doesn't have the balls to say what they are studying.

shaolin kungfu
08-06-2003, 03:21 AM
You just don't like that I'm a conservative, that is a no no in the world of forum board soap operas.

Actually, i dislike you for other reasons, but I won't go into those on this thread. There are other conservatives on the board that i don't have a problem with (although I may disagree with them).

themeecer
08-06-2003, 07:36 AM
I'm glad I've made such a good impression. LOL

Shaolin-Do
08-06-2003, 11:24 AM
Ill dance an Irish Jig to that.
hehehe
Methinks theres still quite a few "closet case" SDers 'roun hur'.
:)

truewrestler
08-06-2003, 11:33 AM
Shaolin-Do, I assumed that you were representing Shaolin-Do. I actually thought that you might be an instructor or something of Shaolin-Do.

Shaolin-Do
08-06-2003, 12:01 PM
lol, nope :)
Just my style, people on another forum told me that it would light fire under some arses here, so i came on with this name :)

Radhnoti
08-06-2003, 07:32 PM
You study SD?!?

No problems on this front...

Shaolin-Do
08-06-2003, 11:59 PM
hehe :)
Tourneys commin up soon...

CaptinPickAxe
08-14-2003, 04:24 PM
I have some shocking news.......I've been secretly studying SD. I started in spite of my parents warnings that its dangerous and only bad kids do it....I wish I would of listened. Now I find myself sneaking away from my family to do it. I never thougth it as a problem untill the "accident", now my life is forever changed......

YinYangDagger
08-14-2003, 05:34 PM
hey meecer, nothing wrong with conservatism...after all, it's the liberals that are anti-war (no killing of innocent people they claim) YET they support abortion, which of course kills THOUSANDS of innocent babies every year; never made sense to me...

and before anyone gets on and starts with all the "it's a choice" BS, it's a choice for our government to kill our enemies, just like it's a choice to slaughter babies

of course I expect a lot of heat here, but it's your opinion, like this one is mine...flame away behind your keyboard...

Semper Fi

Laughing Cow
08-14-2003, 05:50 PM
Yinyangdagger.

I am called a liberal here, yet I am anti-abortion(except in special circumstances), anti-death sentence, anti-war.

But come to think of it my homecountry doesn't have a pure liberal party. ;)
We got more choices than republican or democrates and those are not as clear defined as in the states.

Plus, I always vote alternative out of principle.
:D

In short not all liberals are the same, think the same and support the same.
Most I think tend to be liberal on some issues and maybe republican on others.

Seeya.

themeecer
08-14-2003, 07:04 PM
Thank you yinyangdagger it's nice to not feel like you are alone on these boards.

I am called a liberal here, yet I am anti-abortion(except in special circumstances), anti-death sentence, anti-war.

Well my opinion of you went up there laughing cow. The abortion issue is my strongest objection against libs. Compare the strength of my feelings on that versus all my other objections against libs and they don't compare.