PDA

View Full Version : Let's try a two person attack...

MASTERMAN
01-11-2001, 04:46 AM
First guy unleashes a right front kick and punch at you. Second oppenent is attempting to restrain you or take you down to the ground.

What do you do? What are your counter attacks?
Where is your warrior spirit? In your kiai? What do you do?

The attack is continous your opponents are strong? No question about it you have to react what do you do?

You Have The Power,

Dave S :)

rogue
01-11-2001, 05:29 AM
Try to unbalance the restrainer into the kicker.

obiwan
01-11-2001, 06:53 AM
Move yourself so that the attacker is between the restrainer or vice versa.

That move really depends on where the closest exit is.

Through limbs around like mad to distract while doing it, (More commonly known as a flurry of punches and kicks) dont bother finishing, just enough to buy some time, get to the exit or door and get the heck out of dodge.

quote from Senryaku 36: "Run Away!"

The Force will be with you...always

Tigerdragon
01-14-2001, 12:31 PM
If the person restraining has his nose close to me head i will break it with a head butt which will cause him to let go then run my ass out of there. Otherwise i would go for the knee then run like hell

Assumption is the mother of tragedy. Just keep and open mind, be ready, and go full force.

Vankuen
01-16-2001, 08:21 AM
Its possible to get out of these things...as its been done. Two person is much easier than 3 or 4 or 5.

I couldnt really say what I would do, as I dont think about things as they happen. Previous training should do that for me. But what I expect to happen, is my either taking out the restrainer one way or the other and then turning the aggression onto the oncoming attacker. (if hes not scared half to death by what I did to his friend...haha)

Then I'll jet before the cops show up. Just my two cents.