PDA

View Full Version : Why Rainbow?

Phenix
08-01-2003, 07:49 AM
"I" Know, "I" know, Rainbow body drive alots of people nuts. :D

But, why rainbow body? there is a great reason for it ERNIE :D
"I" know some ancient high tech secret and promise to make SLT and WCK life changes once forever. Certainly that is from Kuen Kuit and metalphysics and same with Chang San-Feng's. Ng Mui teaches me in the dream. This is true. :D

If one pay attention to one's body while doing SLT.
What do you feel? Like it to be more obedient? :D
feel great because it feels good and raw power? (such as placing the exercise cycle in its heaviest friction and wow push it, it feels great) Forcing the breathing? IF I can just the the motion right, somethings is not holding together? Just my arm is moving but I love my elbow because it so strong and center but I have my elbow is on my way? My structure is sooo strong and heavily rooted to the ground! If I can just do it the same with Ip Man. If I can just do it the same with my sigong, but then how they did it? No clue? Oh, just do it, it will come somedays.. Is this Tan proper? WOW my Tan cover my face and it feel great..... all sorts nothing right not thing wrong...........

Care to share what do you "see" "feel" "hear" "think"?:D

---------------------------------------

A WARNING BY MATRIX.

IF YOU WEAR THIS SUN GLASSES. IT LOOKS COOL. BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO BACK TO YOUR SIFU'S SCHOOL FORVER. I MEAN IT FOREVER!

http://www.thematrixshop.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=13074&category_id=

THIS IS ALSO BAND! BECAUSE IT SAYS WCK IN SANSKRIT.
WCK NOT CERTIFIED BY MATRIX IS OUTLAW!

http://www.thematrixshop.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=13038;category_id=3708;pcid 1=;pcid2=

kj
08-01-2003, 08:12 AM
I don't think it's about having one thing right or perfect all the time. I think it is more about maintaining everything in perfect balance, optimization, and harmony with the situation. Or at least as close to that ideal state as we can actualize, throughout the full range, even endlessness, of time and motion.

Here it's just words to frustrate 3rd graders and grownups alike; but it's also an idea that can translate to our physical and mental states, and become useful in both good and bad situations.

I wasn't sure where you were going with the rainbow idea before, but now it makes a lot more sense to me. I still may be on a different wavelength (sic) than you are, but no matter about that.

If I am nuts, it isn't the fault of rainbows. :D

Regards,
- Kathy Jo

Phenix
08-01-2003, 08:14 AM
kj

Can you do this?
This is Ng Mui's vision of rainbow body in matrix way of illustration! keep up the great job!:D

http://www.joblo.com/moviescreensavers/matrixreloadedscreensaver3.htm

Buy that sun classes, it looks cool on you! :D

Phenix
08-01-2003, 08:24 AM
Rainbow in action

http://awesomehouse.com/matrix/intro.html

" Analog Rainbow is Digital Rain combine with sunshine"

Hey Ernie where are you:D

This is no longer the era of animal, master, and monks man and temple. it is simple and cool and clean and .... obsolete whatever looks, talks, thinks similar to the following web :D...

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Cavern/2652/shao_monk.htm

http://www.kungpowmovie.com/

http://www.kungpowmovie.com/swf/KPmain.html

yylee
08-01-2003, 09:18 AM
Hendrik went nuts one day, see the sun shining down his watery hands, pants going on fire run like a wind, hallusinating himself being the cloud in the sky, then throwing everything gold, wood, water, fire, earth in one magic pot, stir, stir, stir, then rainbow comes, in different colors, sometimes violet, sometimes more orange, color shifting constantly and gradually but rainbow still standing there, looks like real close but in fact far far away like watching imax-3D in full rainbow color, suddenly Hsu Chi pops up rainbow turns a little blue....

Phenix
08-01-2003, 09:28 AM
YY,

Here is how to catch rainbow or turn into one. Try it with your own risk.

1, reset mind. just capture and process the item comes in. Not looping with memory search and indexing..... just capture and process. Oh, turn of the memory.

2, reset breathing. just breath. don't force it . don't disturbe it. let it breath.

3, reset the body. just release all the tensing part. ALL.

Fill lite with mind/breathing/body after throw out the carbage which load your down, right? ok ready to levitate....... :D

The rainbow transformation just begin.

Ernie, that simple to levitate. Nah, no need raw power. Raw load down the digestion system, excesive energy lost and slower and .... see rainbow is lite. no matter how fast it is one always on top of it... rainbow has no weight. in mind, breathing. and body...... because rainbow not abide....not even single silk treat. :D

Savi
08-01-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by kj
I don't think it's about having one thing right or perfect all the time. I think it is more about maintaining everything in perfect balance, optimization, and harmony with the situation. Or at least as close to that ideal state as we can actualize, throughout the full range, even endlessness, of time and motion...

Regards,
- Kathy Jo
I think you have the right direction of focus KJ.

PaulH
08-01-2003, 11:24 AM
Well, Hendrix. I think Dorothy would have liked you very much.

Over The Rainbow
(Arlen-Harburg)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby

Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true

Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?
Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?

Ernie
08-01-2003, 01:39 PM
hendrix
sorry bro but i was out working and away from my p.c , maybe i was chasing rainbows :)

oooohhh nnnnooooooooooooo it's the rainbow thing again.

slt,tan ,bong, fook, stances , raw power , elbow, wrist, finger , knee , hip , ankle, , these are just '' things'' reference points to teach you a feeling , or expression of a feeling , they are crystalizations , drawings, frozen moments in time , trying to mimic something that is ever changing and alive .
once you have the feeling , you no longer need the tan,stance , bong, raw power and so on ,
you just need to experience that feeling in motion and in a relationship with that which brings it out . you no longer make a tan , bong fook, stance . it is just felt , you are natural and you are free .
to make something is the same as to use raw power , you are trying to freeze or force a situation, impose your will , because you are trapped by your will or limited perception of what will be .

the whole rainbow thing ,
to me is just , freedom , no wing chun , no forms or shapes , just being without ego or '' i '' .
it's like a moment in chi sau just for a limited example , we a person says '' wow that was awsome how did you do that , and i answer do what , it just happened and '' i '' wasn't aware .

to approach a life and death situation with the same mind as simply crossing the street , no emotion , no predetermined out come .
to cultivate this awarness and to remove all your internal dialogue , there is no tension , since there is nothing to be tense about .........in that moment when '' you '' are at your least , ''you will do the most .

o.k.
that's enough of that innerself stuff when can i get back to eyejabs and groin kicks :D

on a real note hendrix lets get together some time , even if just to have some food and talk , i'm out in pasadena. perhaps paul h. can come as well.

yylee
08-01-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Phenix
YY,

Fill lite with mind/breathing/body after throw out the carbage which load your down, right? ok ready to levitate....... :D

yeah, yeah I am going to the mountains for a few days. Forget the mess in the house and just levitate with my kids in the sun then..... :D

Phenix
08-01-2003, 04:22 PM
Hey Ernie,

Please eleborate more. That is still not good for the 3 years old. :D

"o.k.
that's enough of that innerself stuff when can i get back to eyejabs and groin kicks " ---E

Well, according to the guru of OM. No one doesn't eyejabs and groin kicks. it is eyes request to be jab and groin request to be kick. :D---HS

on a real note hendrix lets get together some time , even if just to have some food and talk , i'm out in pasadena. perhaps paul h. can come as well.----E

sure, see sometimes we can go to sweet tomato the vegitarian place. Hey Paul, nice song!:D

Ernie
08-01-2003, 04:26 PM
one what point exactly:)

i never said a three year old i said a third grader:D

Ernie
08-01-2003, 04:30 PM
hendrix
awsome vegitarien it is right up my alley

i got a week of white water rafting coming up so i'll be busy this week and next but free after that .

i'll pm you with my details .

if the groin begs to be kicked then by all means '' batter up ''

kj
08-01-2003, 06:18 PM
Can you do this?
This is Ng Mui's vision of rainbow body in matrix way of illustration!

Not yet. ;)

Buy that sun classes, it looks cool on you! :D

Ha ha. My husband is an optician. I will show him the Matrix sunglasses. If they pass his approval, you're on. :cool:

Regards,
- kj

P.S. Ernie, Paul

It's Hendrik (http://www.fototime.com/382A3F3BBB37BD5/standard.jpg) not Hendrix (http://www.alwaysontherun.net/jimi.htm). :p

PaulH
08-01-2003, 06:22 PM
Well, Ernie. Another fine mess you get me into! Ha! Ha! Thanks, Kathy.

Ernie
08-01-2003, 06:38 PM
kj
but wouldn't it be so cool if it was hendrix
kathy i'm the worse at spelling anyway even though i have spell check i never use it , once i get rambling all else goes to helll...:)

hendrik
sorry for the sp.......:D

kj
08-01-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Ernie
but wouldn't it be so cool if it was hendrix

Even Hendrix knew about rainbows (http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Musee/6036/somewherel.txt).

Regards,
- kj

yylee
08-02-2003, 12:00 AM
1, reset mind. just capture and process the item comes in. Not looping with memory search and indexing..... just capture and process. Oh, turn of the memory.

what is the name of that female fish who helps Nemo's father find little Nemo? Her memory is turned off for sure, but it seems the movie script writers are telling us that this is a great way to stay positive and vibrant in life. :)

(Now throw this back to you :cool: <- Neo)
my left side of the brian tells me if memory is turned off, the passage of time will disappear, then....there is no past... future? may be, may be not. Then, does time exists without memory? If not, what is a moment? :D

S.Teebas
08-02-2003, 12:36 AM
Click here... (http://www.astercity.net/~tobik/pingpong.html)

PaulH
08-04-2003, 01:02 PM
Hey Hendrik,

Where exactly is the sweet tomatoe - The Vegitarian place? I may come to join you guys. Always look forward for an interesting sample of the vegie varieties to my carnivore meals anytime! Perhaps when Ernie gets back from his water raging two weeks from now?

Regards,

Phenix
08-04-2003, 06:16 PM
Pual,

Sure. check your PM