PDA

View Full Version : the most deadliest guy ever!

fa_jing
08-04-2003, 10:13 AM
see pic.

truewrestler
08-04-2003, 10:22 AM
Just to save everyone some time... I called up the company and the World's Deadliest Fighting Secrets are no longer free.

fa_jing
08-04-2003, 10:28 AM
LOL, waiting to hear from KC and RD on this one, as there is a school in Chicago listed in the advert

truewrestler
08-04-2003, 10:34 AM
http://www.countdante.com/

check out the video in the archives section, haha

SaMantis
08-04-2003, 11:04 AM
I prefer THIS Count Dante:

count-dante.com (http://www.count-dante.com)

fa_jing
08-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Count Dante personally went to Muhammad Ali's (Cassius Clay) house on the south side of Chicago and challenged the Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the world. Count Dante' also challenged the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion and the World Heavyweight Judo Champion. Count Dante personally entered the contest and defeated all the comers.

In 1973 Count Dante was requested to come to Hollywood, California by Counselor Films to do a screen test for the starring role in a Kung-Fu movie. The test proved futile due to the fact that the camera could not pick up his brutal, lightning - fast hand techniques. The motion picture studio's insurance coverage was canceled due to the injuries of stunt men and martial artists on the set because Count Dante did not pull his punches and kicks.

Surferdude
08-04-2003, 11:44 AM
what???:D hahahaha what is this??? ahahahaha:confused:

firepalm
08-04-2003, 12:21 PM
very retro!:rolleyes:

fa_jing
08-04-2003, 12:38 PM
SaMantis: from the looks of it, me too!

rubthebuddha
08-04-2003, 12:52 PM
stupid grapplers -- THERE'S your proof that striking arts beat all and that they are too deadly for the ring. :mad:

sad thing is? i was half-expecting to read something about being a student of yip man somewhere in there. :D

Shaolinlueb
08-04-2003, 01:04 PM
theres a black dragon school 30/40 minutes away from me. i read the site of count dante and never thought about it again.

Kristoffer
08-04-2003, 01:17 PM
:)

SaMantis
08-04-2003, 01:23 PM
The BDFS site does remind me of when I was a kid and my brothers & I took that stuff seriously ("It was in Black Belt Magazine! He's definitely for real!"). We pooled our allowances to buy something like World's Deadliest Fighting Secrets + a set of "genuine ninja throwing stars." Unfortunately we started arguing about which deadly art was better, ninjutsu or kung fu, or whether Rowdy Roddy Piper could take them all on (Hulk Hogan, of course, was untouchable), everyone ended up taking their money back & that ended that.

/old fogey flashback

Marky
08-04-2003, 01:24 PM
Wow! Until today, I've never seen a martial art so deadly that people don't even waste their time trying to fight against it... I have certainly been humbled... the people I fight with have a pesky habit of fighting back.

rubthebuddha
08-04-2003, 01:30 PM
hm. ultra deadly stuff, and no one ever fights back. guess that means no sparring within the school? :confused:

MasterKiller
08-04-2003, 01:31 PM
check this out:

http://pub117.ezboard.com/bmadmonksrealkarate

PHILBERT
08-04-2003, 01:54 PM
Well, a few things I noticed after watching the video.

Where is Count Dante? The file is named CountDante.mpg.

And if you ever need slice watermelon, boards broken for fire wood or lots of screaming for a martial arts movie, call these guys.

Ok, so the guys can break boards and slice up watermelons. If you ever get in a street fight and your adversary is a wooden board or a watermelon, I can now confidently say I know how to deal with the thread appropriately while looking flashy for the bystanders and attractive ladies who I will later go talk to afterwards.

joedoe
08-04-2003, 03:53 PM
I remember reading an article a little while back about the dude. Apparently he really was a pretty good fighter except he was also of questionable character. Used to go around causing a lot of trouble at other MA schools and once even brought a bunch of his students along to beat up another school. Maybe he just became a victim of his own marketing.

PHILBERT
08-04-2003, 07:06 PM
In one of those fights, one of his students was killed. They went into the Kung Fu school to show him who's boss, and the guy was stabbed in the neck by a spear and managed to stumble outside and die in a gutter. Go over to E-Budo and do a search on him, there is an article on there explaining it.

SaMantis
08-04-2003, 08:34 PM
Where is Count Dante? The file is named CountDante.mpg.

He's at the end ... but he's fast, man, he's fast! Watch out!

;)

(Had to come home to DL and watch it, it's a 70MB file)

rubthebuddha
08-05-2003, 12:11 AM
rich mooney would choke him out.

you know, like darth vader choked out his admirals who screwed up. :D

PHILBERT
08-05-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
rich mooney would choke him out.

you know, like darth vader choked out his admirals who screwed up. :D

Aye, but I bet Vader screwed up himself and killed the wrong Admiral on occasion. (http://www.jediknight.net/3do/download/50.gif)

What I always wondered was how do we know Luke wasn't going nuts at the end of Star Wars when he kept hearing Obi-Wan's voice? I always thought this was funnier (http://www.jediknight.net/3do/download/52.gif).