PDA

View Full Version : Weapon?

Andy Johnson
01-19-2001, 06:10 AM
Your on the street, your being attacked by multiple people (let's just say 2 or 3).If you had any weapon to use which one would you use and why?

8stepsifu
01-19-2001, 07:16 AM
Because takeout's expensive, and why go to a restaurant when you have three cooked caracasses at your feet.

If your not bleeding, your not having enough fun.

LiquidJaguar
01-20-2001, 01:53 AM
Out of my experience I would use a small dog chain. Once me and a friend came home and could no get into my driveway becuase some morons were having a party and parked on our property we told the guy to move. The guy got some of his friendsand moved the car into my front yard. I told the guy to move the car. The man drove off and came back about 15 minutes later when i am working in the garage with my friend the guy pulls his car up gets about 4 guys and says hes gonna park here and were gonna like it!!! The guy underestimated us becuase he was 27 and we were 17 & 19. The man had a bat and threw a beer bottle at us. My friend and training partner for 5 years in Shao-Lin and Wing Chun literally kicked his ass with a rope and a wrench. The mans jaw was broken and another had a bad gash on his side. They tried to prosecute us but they were trespassing on our peoperty and he was also drunk and driving his car. So we got off FREE and the man is doing 2 years probation. This shows how some teens kicked four 27 year old asses with a rope that had a wrench tide to the end of it.

THE END...long story huh

Andy Johnson
01-20-2001, 07:00 PM
Your pretty good at da Kung Fu eh?

LiquidJaguar
01-20-2001, 11:11 PM
Thanks undefined for the complement. Yeah the guy was a real bad a$$ (or so he thought). This is a stroy I will always remember becuase it shows how basic Kung Fu really works and I will never forget the expressions in court from the lawyers and the judge when we walked in and had to reanact how we kicked thier assess it was great everyone laughed. Another weapon I would like to mention is a CD case it really hurts when its thrown at you like a frisbie because of the hard pointed corners. Also try shoe strings and I dont mean as a strangeling weapon. I took two shoe strings wrapped them around each other like a rope and used it as a wip. The opponent was bruised and marked up so bad it wasnt even funny.

Black Jack
01-21-2001, 01:12 AM
A gun.

Regards

Braden
01-21-2001, 02:18 AM
A sock stuffed with my mother-in-law's brownies.

Dazamn.

Kevin73
01-21-2001, 04:43 AM
I think I would have my off duty Glock if I could have any weapon. But, it's not always that clean cut. I think I would actually pick a different weapon for each environmental scenario.

If I was in an elavator, I'd rather have my knife with me.

If I was in a big open field, my gun.

I think that certain weapons have their strengths and weaknesses depending on where you are at.

"There are many who talk of the Way, but few who walk the Way."

Andy Johnson
01-21-2001, 05:20 AM
You got any other cool stories?

LiquidJaguar
01-21-2001, 05:46 AM
Yeah I have a bunch of other stories. One time I went to Canada on a trip with some family members so I took my girlfriend. We went to bar and my girl bumped into a drunk guy and he spilled his beer(uh oh)well my girl took 2 years of taekwondo. Well the guy started beating her up she grabbed the guy but his two friends came up to her and held her back. The drunk guy started nailing her my friend told me what was happening. BY THE TIME I GOT TO HER SHE HAD ALL THREE GUYS ON THE GROUND!!! she had punched onein the neck (ouchhhh)

LiquidJaguar
01-21-2001, 05:49 AM
One time a guy told me that he was going to get my girl in bed i replied the only girl he can get in his bed is his mom. After that bad move he grabbed my girls ass and she has a nice ass well I told him to back off or he will pay

LiquidJaguar
01-21-2001, 05:52 AM
I beat the guy with car atenna when he tried to key it... I have more but I am tired

If ya want more stories just ask me.

obiwan
01-21-2001, 08:26 AM
I would choose the trusty lightsaber!

First, it's portable, 2nd, you'd have to be real dumb to mess with someone holding a light saber!

You may think this is a dumb response, but read the question, "if you could have any weapon!"

What's the point, am I going to be in a fight, when I look in the gutter and say to myself, "Oh what luck! someone has carelessly dropped these 2 tiger hook swords! Now I can defend myself!"

dumb question, dumb answer

The Force will be with you...always

little chain monkey
01-21-2001, 09:01 PM
The staff would be good for multiple attackers but my favorite would be double chainwhips. The chains would offer the best protection against the weapons and keep the attacker from getting close to you. You can also wrap the chains around your arms so you can't get cut by a sword or knife and strike with your hands. "Never fight with an ugly person, they have nothing to lose." :D

MASTERMAN
01-21-2001, 11:58 PM
Why I would use a Little Chain Monkey as a weapon.

Just think about it. Very mobile ally fast and very smart. We would win all bad situations...

You Have The Power,

Dave S :D ;) :D

Boris
01-22-2001, 03:35 AM
"AK-47, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively, gotta kill every
************ in the room, accept no substitute."

-ORDELL ROBBIE
Quentin Tarantino's Jackie Brown

If you hold anything back, I'll kill you. If you bend the truth, or if I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill you. If you forget anything, I'll kill you. In fact, you're going to have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. I hope you understand everything

Andy Johnson
01-22-2001, 06:22 AM
I am suprised nobody siad the staff?

Taijimantis
01-22-2001, 01:00 PM
Liquid...
If you live inthe US my suggestion is to make some different lifestyle choices...

You may get away with beating someone on your property, but it can eventually(and usually does) catch up with you when you are out and about, especially when you beat someone with a foreign object over someone grabbing your girlfriend's backside.
The grabbing itself can be an assault and could be pursued.
Remember that all the kung fu in the world may not save you from being socially integrated into our corrections system. Recent Statistics show that over 88% of prison rapes are committed against young men- young white men in perticular. So if you happen to fit that category... think twice.

As far as weapons go I have to go with Kevin. It depends on the situation. While I am not a fan of guns (having carried one for eight years) I have to say that the day may come again very soon when I feel I have no choice but to use one again, thanks to this stupid concealed weapons law Michigan has passed. And while the law really has no effect on the criminal element (as they will carry a gun whether it is against the law or not) I have to admit more handguns on the street does not make me feel any safer, nor do statistics show any significant difference in crime deterrence.

IN close quarters a knife is often better than anything else. Medium range perhaps my nunchux or short swords. medium long range the chain whip or rope dart. Long range Barnett .50 cl sniping system.

But personally I dont see too many winners in violence. I train so I wont have to fight, I know sometimes it is inevitable... but Liquid, out of curiosity, when that 27 year old guy came back why didnt you just g o inthe house and call the cops?

The Boxer rebellion was full of martial arts experts who thought that their iron shirt was going to protect them from bullets... they were wrong.

GeneChing
07-19-2017, 08:45 AM
Funny what pops up when you search 'flame thrower' here. :p

Because takeout's expensive, and why go to a restaurant when you have three cooked caracasses at your feet.

Mini FLAME-THROWERS that are designed to fight off sex attackers and can fit inside a handbag go on sale in China (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4707994/FLAME-THROWERS-fight-sex-attackers-sale-China.html)

Flaming self-defense weapon is available to buy on Chinese shopping site
Devices produce flames from several inches to more than 1.5ft long
Makers boast they reach temperatures of 1,800C and can disfigure attackers

By Chris Pleasance for MailOnline
PUBLISHED: 14:00 EDT, 18 July 2017 | UPDATED: 17:39 EDT, 18 July 2017

Hand-held flame-throwers are being sold as a self-defense tool against sexual attackers in China.

The devices, which look like large cigarette lighters, are on sale for between $10 and $30 from several online shops.

Makers boast they can produce a flame from several inches to one and a half feet long at temperatures up to 1,800C - enough to 'disfigure' an attacker.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/18/18/427634AE00000578-4707994-image-m-9_1500400676452.jpg
Mini flame throwers designed to protect women against sex attackers have gone up for sale for between $10 and $30 in China

Adverts claim the devices are perfectly legal, though Chinese police say otherwise, according to The Telegraph.

They are explicitly marketed as a self-defense tool for women to use against predatory men, with one advert showing a woman being pushed up against a bathroom door.

Another advert on Chinese marketplace Taobao shows a woman chasing a man away while brandishing one of the devices.

Sexual violence is believed to be a common crime in China, though how common is largely unknown, since many go unreported.

Luo Tsun-yin, a social psychologist at Shih Hsin University in Taiwan, believes that nine out of ten crimes are never brought to the attention of the police.

Domestic violence was only made illegal in 2015, though the legislation failed to cover sex crimes. Marital rape is still legal.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/18/18/4276321D00000578-4707994-image-a-7_1500400647366.jpg
Makers say they are capable of producing a flame up to a foot and a half long at temperatures of 1,800C - which is enough to 'disfigure' an attacker

A 2013 UN report found that almost a quarter of Chinese men admitted raping a woman at least once in their life. 87 per cent said sexual entitlement was their motivation, and 57 per cent said they did it because they were bored.

Meanwhile a separate study by the China Family Planning Association in 2016 found that 30 per cent of students at Chinese universities had experiences some form of sexual violence.

The issue of sexual violence has been high on the political agenda in China following a high-profile case of attempted rape last year, in which a man was caught on CCTV dragging a woman down a hotel corridor by her hair.

Shockingly, a member of hotel staff approaches the man but instead of intervening, merely asks the pair to be quiet. Several passersby also do nothing.

Eventually someone steps forward to grab the woman's arm and the attacker flees.

The case went viral after the victim, identified only as Wanwan, posted the footage on social media site Weibo after police told her investigators would be unable to meet with her for a week after the crime.