PDA

View Full Version : how to contact www.thebamboogrove.com?

cricri
08-04-2003, 01:50 PM
I would like to contact someone from www.thebamboogrove.com. The email adress which is given in this website is not working.

Can someone give me an email adress?

Thanks

Mr.Binx
08-05-2003, 07:06 AM
Here is the contact information for the center itself. Hope this information is useful to you in your search.

TheBamboo Grove Martial Arts Center
Mantisman@GlobalConquest.net
3415 Soundview Dr.
Seattle, WA 98199
(206) 718-8955

cricri
08-05-2003, 02:37 PM
I have already tried this email adress. But it doesn't work anymore.

In this website there is a picture with GM Chiu Chuk Kai and his Top 12 students at that time. Can anyone give me the name of these people?

BeiTangLang
08-05-2003, 02:39 PM
call the phone number.

mantis108
08-05-2003, 04:43 PM
Sorry about the late reply.

The photo in question was taken in June 24, 1956 at south Vietnam. I think it was in an area called Tigh On, where most of the Chinese people were. It was within then Saigon I think. Next to GM Chiu was his second wife, who is living in France now I believe.

There is a thread in my forum that gives the names of 12 students of GM Chiu. I am not sure if the names correspond to the photo. I could do a follow up if you are really interested.

Here's the link

http://forums.delphiforums.com/Taijimantis/messages?msg=608.1

Also the email seems to be the following

AskSifu@TheBambooGrove.Com

I hope this will help. You are welcome to post question to my forum for question concerning CCK TCPM. There are a few people there that are either training at or afiliated with CCK TCPM schools.

Warm regards

Mantis108

PS Please feel free to contact me as well.