PDA

View Full Version : Deadly

Andy Johnson
01-19-2001, 07:55 AM
Honestly, no fooling around, What is the deadliest style of Martial Arts?

Chris McKinley
01-19-2001, 11:07 AM
Well, cr*p......and I was just getting ready to start fooling around, too.

old jong
01-19-2001, 02:06 PM
Why do these young guys always want to know that?
I don't know even if I was asking that same question at that age!
Maybe it is a normal stage of life when you're so young that you feel immortal.
You will grow up,don't worry!

C'est la vie!

rogue
01-19-2001, 05:27 PM
Easy question to answer, the one used to kill you.

shaolindisciple
01-26-2001, 12:58 AM
The most feared art is Cha-Ching Pow. As in cha-ching its loaded and pow your dead.

Scott
01-26-2001, 08:14 AM
In an attempt to give a non-sarcastic answer, I will replace "deadly" with "aggressive." Anyone can kill, but some of the styles most reknowned for being agressive are Choy Lay Fut and Wing Chun.

-Scott

"You have to consider the possibility that god does not like you; he never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. It is not until we have lost everything that we can do anything."

capnj
01-27-2001, 01:58 AM
Well, I'm not sure about the most DEADLIEST.... but San Soo is used to take down any aggressor VERY fast and VERY brutally. My friend just started taking it and the first combo he learned (even before his frist lesson, jsut by watching a lesson) with his first combo, he is able take down most people in 5 hits.. And they would have a broken collarbone and either a broken or VERY sore arm. =) You may want to look into it.

"There is no emoticon for what I am feeling!!"
Call me Cap'n J!

baji-boy
01-27-2001, 06:27 AM
Well, as said many times before, it's the practitioner, not the style! But, I can say that Baji is a direct, effective style, and Bagua is great if you take LOTS of time (for life?) to practice. But, I would also agree that San Soo is an "Excessive Beat-Down", as I think it was once put. :) Again, it all depends on you.

Lucky Red
01-28-2001, 12:06 AM
the style i Think is the most dangerous
is Berzerker do or iamondrugs do

the Hardest Fight is the the one With yourself

MonkeySlap Too
01-28-2001, 05:27 AM
The tactical deploying of nuclear warheads vis cruise missles or ICBM's.

A little expensive for the citizen, tho.

Kong Jianshen
01-29-2001, 03:27 AM
Did I fail to mention I was a Beserker Do master? Its one of the sub styles of Barbarianjitsu

Always seeking to learn,
Kong Jianshen
Humble disciple of the Warrior Arts

gazza99
02-21-2001, 08:54 AM
The deadliest arts are the Internal Chinese arts such as Taijiquan/baguazhang. Tajiquan is where Dim-mak originated (the death touch). I know dozens of techniques to kill with one blow. Or there are the infamous delayed-death-touch applications. Erle Montaigue wrote a book. "the encyclopedia of Dim-mak. This IS an encyclopedia!!every pressure point in the body is taught..Damage, techniques, point locations..and even healing applications. www.taijiworld.com (http://www.taijiworld.com)
(No Im not on commision!!)

Reima Kostaja
02-21-2001, 03:42 PM
Tae-Bo is the deadliest style, hands down.

chokeyouout
02-21-2001, 09:42 PM
glock fu

GreyMystik
02-21-2001, 10:13 PM
well, Shuai Chiao is pretty **** effective... developed on the battlefield and can kill very quickly and easily... i mean, getting dropped on your head isn't exactly a pleasant experience i'd imagine