PDA

View Full Version : Has Martial Arts Helped You...How bout' ya tell us a story...

LiquidJaguar
01-21-2001, 11:52 PM
Tell us your stories. Have you ever took out some robbers, muggers, punks, drunks, or just stupid people tell us the story of how you used Martial Arts to stop these people. With good details and even the aftermath (like if cops came or he ran or whatever). Once people have told me thier stories I will rate them and even tell a few of my own.

LiquidJaguar
01-21-2001, 11:58 PM
I forgot to tell you!!! Tell us what you trained in shao-lin, karate, tkd, jkd, or whatever!

Black Jack
01-22-2001, 11:30 PM
Bro I was going to start a post like this as well but I have not done so as of yet.

This is a good forum but for some real entertainment you should post it up in the main KF section as that's where most people will see it.

I was going to add a part that would allow us to analyze the attack situation so we could all make commments and see how the fight could have been avoided or better taken care off from a hand to hand perspective and awareness level.

Regards

LiquidJaguar
01-23-2001, 12:28 AM
Thanks I like those ideas

obiwan
01-23-2001, 08:34 AM
Actually, the biggest difference I have noticed is that I have actually talked my way out of many fights.

Just things I have learnt through kung fu like mental attitude, reading body language, speaking in the right tone and the like have prepared me for fights, but as far as i can remember for the past 3 years, I have avoided every hostile conflict.

But i know i am ready should it come to more than that. It's not a way of fighting, it's a way of life!

The Force will be with you...always

Lucky Red
01-28-2001, 12:10 AM
this isnt About a Fight or atleast not one with others but Ma has Helped me With increased
Concentration (i have Concentration Problems)
i can Controll My temper More well my point
is Ma Has given me more selfconfidence,selfdiciplin,open mindness etc etc

the Hardest Fight is the the one With yourself