PDA

View Full Version : Odd Weapons

capnj
01-25-2001, 04:59 AM
WHat is teh strangest, most impracticle, or just plain wierdest weapon you have ever used or ever THOUGHT of using? If you actually used it, what happened? How did it turn out?

"There is no emoticon for what I am feeling!!"
Call me Cap'n J!

Slayer
08-23-2001, 09:12 AM
Some guy pick a fight with me in the Restroom at a resturant. He told me to meet him outside. When he walked out I took off my sock and put it in my pocket. I stepped out of the restroom and headed for the door, Befor I got there I grabbed a can of soda. When I walked out I say him there with a pipe. He swung the pipe and I dropped down and rolled, pulling my sock out of my pocket and putting the unopened can of soda in it, then when I got up, WHAMMMMMMMM! One shot on his head he went back. Then I tossed it at him, ( more like happen throwing ) He was out cold. When back got my sock and soda, put the sock back on, washed off the can. I never drank the soda, it sits in my trophie case.

jesper
08-23-2001, 10:59 AM
No offense but....
Why did you step outside to meet him ?

It seems to me you put yourself into an unnessesary hostile situation.

Nexus
08-23-2001, 06:24 PM
Because every great fighter knows that the soda technique is flawless. :eek:

- Nexus

<font size="1">"Time, space, the whole universe - just an illusion! Often said, philosophically verifiable, even scientifically explainable. It's the <font color="blue">'just'</font> which makes the honest mind go crazy and the <font color="blue">ego</font> go berserk." - Hans Taeger</font>

JWTAYLOR
08-23-2001, 08:13 PM
The greatest knife fight I've ever heard of was when my instructor was a Bouncer here in town. He always carried a knife, but never wanted to use it. (After this incident, he no longer carries a knife.)

A guy got drunk (duh, that's what you do it a bar), and then decided to stab someone. Well that sucks. My instructor started to pull his knife but realized that if he pulled his knife, it would be a knife fight and someone was going to die. Instead, he grabbed the big canister fire extinguisher. Totally doused the guy and then, while the guy was blind and coughing, my instructor whacked him with the empty canister.

Best weapon I've ever heard of.

But I've alo got a friend that carried a V8 camshaft with the timing gear on it around in his car as a club. One look at him when he stepped out with that cam shaft dripping oil and that gear twirling, and that was all it took to end a fight.
JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

JasBourne
08-23-2001, 08:42 PM
Ok, back in the day, I was outside a dance club with some friends and these drunk guys start hassling us. This one guy is very persistent on one of my friends, getting very out of hand, grabbing her, trying to kiss her, etc.

Well sir, my friend reaches down and takes off her spike heel and clobbers that fool with it right upside the head *BAM!*. He drops like a rock, bleeding from where the tip of the spike broke the skin. We high-tailed it to our car and roared outta there.

:D

oldwolf
08-23-2001, 09:21 PM
I doused a gang with a jerry can full of water, then pulled out a lighter and said 'who's first', they legged it sharpish, just as well there was no suicidal nutter who said me! :D :D

"And the crowd called out for more"

rogue
08-24-2001, 07:10 PM
I once heard about some crazy cat using a pewter frog belt buckle like a manriki. Now that is cool! :D

Rogue, you're an @ss!! Watchman

Adventure is just a romantic name for trouble. It sounds swell when you write about it, but it's hell when you meet it face to face in a dark and lonely place.
Louis L'Amour

BTW, did I mention that Rogue was an @ss? Watchman

Budokan
08-26-2001, 02:17 AM
Well, there was this red-headed 7-foot transvestite and a double-headed *****e, but my therapist says I should put past episodes like that behind me now. :D

K. Mark Hoover

Stranger
08-26-2001, 07:15 PM
While walking back from a tennis court one day, racket in hand, a really young kid with a massive butcher knife (like the biggest one in the set) comes out from between houses and says he is going to stab me for throwing rocks at him (I had no idea what he was talking about). I swung the edge of my racket like a hammer and hit the kid in the arm, wrist, or hand (i don't know where it hit), but the knife was on the ground. I stopped to pick it up while the kid was standing there in shock. As soon as I kneeled down, I realized that I forgotten about my attacker. It was a terribly stupid reflex action. I looked up expecting to see his foot coming at my face, but instead only saw his back as he was running halfway down the block. I kept the knife as a trophy. The kid's older brother had the nerve to ask for their family's kitchen knife back. NO DICE. :mad:

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

MixedMartialArtist
08-26-2001, 08:47 PM
I was once challenged to a fight with some football player in high school. I showed up twirling a viscious looking saxophone neckstrap (complete with metal hook on one end). For some reason, he didn't want to fight.
Holy crap I'm a band-nerd, but hey, it worked

JWTAYLOR
08-26-2001, 09:20 PM
Rouge, come on now, let sleeping dogs lie.
D@mnit. And what's so weird about a horned frog?

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

joedoe
08-27-2001, 02:36 AM
Was it a horned frog or a h0rny frog? :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Sharky
08-27-2001, 06:03 AM
what the ****s a horned frog?

================================================== ==========================

"Life's a b*tch, but God-forbid the b*tch divorce me; I'll be flooded with ice, so hellfire can't scorch me"

Budokan
08-27-2001, 03:04 PM
A horney toad is a lizard with lots of spikes on its head and body and lives in the southwest here in the states. We used to keep 'em as pets when we were little.

K. Mark Hoover

JasBourne
08-27-2001, 04:25 PM
A ge-nu-ine hornee toad:

http://www.ridgenet.net/~salyer//spdslzrd.jpg

They don't hang out much in the UK. Terrific lizard-fu, though.. :D

Mojo
08-29-2001, 08:18 PM
Here's the oddest looking ones I've found.
http://store6.yimg.com/I/martialartsmart_1647_2937192
They are called rooster knives.

FallenSigil
08-30-2001, 05:57 AM
I would say, either rope darts, or fire and water circles.

The way of eluding sword and breaking spear. The way of enduring.

Son_Goku
08-30-2001, 03:06 PM
In 6th grade, when i was a red belt ( contempary kungfu forms ), some stupid @$$ mofo was messing with me, so I flipped a straightened paper clip at him, and it knicked him about an inch from his right eye.
Never messed with me again, I'll tell you that!

Fear.....Fear attracts the fearful.....The strong....the weak....the innocent....
Fear is my ally...

http://www.namcoarcade.com/tekken4/images/tk4_profile_hwoarang.jpg
http://www.namcoarcade.com/tekken4/images/tk4_concept_hwoarang.jpg
http://www.namcoarcade.com/tekken4/images/tk4_concept_fox.jpg

PHILBERT
08-30-2001, 04:11 PM
When I was in 7th grade, I got in a fight in the locker room. I used a "clean, dry" towel and a crutch (there were a pair lying on the wall near the office) as a weapon. Pretty funny too, I used the towel like a rope and teh crutch like a messed up sword. The guy came at me and I pushed him away with the end of the crutch and kept poking him with it. Finally he just gave up and left out the font exit, so I finished changing and ran out the back exit!

PHILBERT

Urbanfist
09-03-2001, 12:05 AM
The strangest weapon I've used is a belt and a soccer ball. My belt has studs on it. It hurts. The ball **** near broke the kid's wrist when I blocked his punch with it.
The strangest weapon I've ever seen used was in the same fight. My buddy Germ beat this other guy up with two heavy wooden coathangars that were, for some reason, in his soccer bag. I saw him hit one kid in the temple with the hook. ouchy.

walk on

oh, yeah, and those Rooster knives look kickass! I want some!