PDA

View Full Version : Any word on Brian Gray??

Dale Dugas
08-12-2003, 01:42 PM
Since the Kobe Bryant sex scandal is out there, I have been thinking about "Master" Brian Gray. Has anyone heard anything one way or another about him??

Would like to see the court transcripts from that one and see what he has to say for himself.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

lkfmdc
08-12-2003, 02:23 PM
Is his hair piece going to testify for him or against him?

norther practitioner
08-12-2003, 02:42 PM
lmfao....

I haven't seen anything on this since it first came out...

Dale Dugas
08-12-2003, 03:58 PM
I emailed the person who wrote the piece in the Delaware newspaper. they have passed it along to the court reporter and hopefully I will hear back from them. The minute I do I will pass along the information accordingly.

Way too interesting to let him just fade away into the night after all the garbage he spouted for way too long.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

rubthebuddha
08-12-2003, 04:07 PM
thanks dale. please keep us informed.

also, i dunno if it's intentional, but you sign your name the same way a field tv reporter ends their portion of a broadcast.

"... and, with the sheriff's department handing over the ice cream, the children relinquished control of city hall back to the local officials. in boston, this is dale dugas."
:)

Dale Dugas
08-12-2003, 04:27 PM
oh well, at least people know where I am.

Respecfully,

Dale

rubthebuddha
08-12-2003, 04:58 PM
not knocking it, seņor Dugas. i have more respect for field reporters than i do lazy anchormen. :)

Stacey
08-12-2003, 08:04 PM
I remember in an interview, he said that he once slapped his dog and broke its jaw. Then he said he was good after that and realized his super power palms.

I wonder if the taoism turned him into a pedophile. You can't have frequent sex with women and keep your iron palm, you can however, have sex with boys and it could even raise your chi.

I'm not advocating it at all, I hope he cracks some heads in prison before they get him.

Shaolin-Do
08-12-2003, 08:15 PM
"oh well, at least people know where I am.

Respecfully,"

Respecfully? Durty SOUF!!!!
:D

If I ever saw someone hit their dog in the face and break its jaw... I think Id break their face for it.

Black Jack
08-13-2003, 08:05 AM
I don't think the Kobe Bryant case and the Brain Gray case can even be called connected. One is a famous basketball star being set-up by a rocky mountain white trash ***** and a prosecutor looking for a bit of fame and the other is a ****sexual predator who goes after little boys and would more than not be warmly accepted in France.

Cheers

Dale Dugas
08-13-2003, 10:22 AM
Blackjack,

I didnt mean to suggest that the Kobe Bryant case and Brian Gray are related other than sex scandals in general. Though in many people's mind sexual abuse and sexual assault are not that distinct.

Have to wait and see what comes of this. He is innocent until proven guilty, but to have enought evidence to arrrest is pretty ****ing in anyones book these days where you do not want to falsely arrest someone. They could come back and sue your ass off and then your gung-fu skills mean nothing...

Respectfully,

Dale Dugas

Black Jack
08-13-2003, 10:35 AM
I was just saying my part, I understand you clear bro, I have followed a bit of Kobe's case in the news and it seems nothing close to rape, just a groupie who did not want to look like a ****.

Cheers

Chum Kil
08-13-2003, 12:08 PM
Black Jack wrote:

"I was just saying my part, I understand you clear bro, I have followed a bit of Kobe's case in the news and it seems nothing close to rape, just a groupie who did not want to look like a ****."

Is Kobe Bryang married?

IronFist
08-13-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Shaolin-Do
If I ever saw someone hit their dog in the face and break its jaw... I think Id break their face for it.

Animal lovers are cool :)

IronFist

jun_erh
08-13-2003, 03:01 PM
Blackjack is also a white trash rocky mountain *****.

norther practitioner
08-13-2003, 03:07 PM
Is Kobe Bryang married?
Bryant...
Yes he is.. do a search for Vanessa Laine Bryant... she is a hottie too...

Whats up with you guys bashing the Rocky Mountain folks?

Chum Kil
08-13-2003, 03:19 PM
He's married and cheats on his wife, but I guess that's ok to Black Jack. I guess Bryant has to spread hiimself around.

norther practitioner
08-13-2003, 03:33 PM
There is a huge difference between adultery and rape... I'm not saying he is guilty or inocent, just that he's already admitted to adultery, I'm sure he is dealing with those consequences at home, and a group of people will determine the rest...
I just love people who judge a man by one action....:rolleyes:

Chum Kil
08-13-2003, 06:43 PM
"I just love people who judge a man by one action."

And you know this for sure.

planetwc
08-14-2003, 12:17 AM
Word is he bought the wife a 4Million $ diamond.

Originally posted by norther practitioner
I'm sure he is dealing with those consequences at home, and a group of people will determine the rest...
I just love people who judge a man by one action....:rolleyes:

Chum Kil
08-14-2003, 06:46 AM
"Word is he bought the wife a 4Million $ diamond."

That should keep her happy for awhile. It should also bring a smile to her face in court next to her husband. What a joke.

GeneChing
08-14-2003, 10:22 AM
I wonder if the taoism turned him into a pedophile. You can't have frequent sex with women and keep your iron palm, you can however, have sex with boys and it could even raise your chi.
What kind of Taoism do you practice? That's pretty messed up.

Actually, there are plenty of schools of Taoist sexual qigong that practice male/female sex (normal sex if you will.) It's all about yin and yang. And I don't see how that would enter into iron palm training anyway since it's pretty non-denominational.

Dale Dugas
08-14-2003, 10:37 AM
Stacey,

Taoism usually is separated into right and left hand paths. The right hand paths are generally the conservative schools of thought, with more meditation, chanting, and no sex pretty much. This is where you would practice certain Qi Gong practices using the Moon(if you are male) as the ultimate source of yin and practice under the full moon to receive Yin Qi to balance your system out. Women would use the sun as their ultimate Yang source.

The left hand path is similar to Tantra from the various traditions. This is sexual yoga in which you have sex not to orgasm but to stimulate and build the qi and then absorb it from the opposite partner. I was taught this was done if you were sexually active. Most of the books dealing with Sexual Yoga mention the 9 large and 9 small thrusts,etc... They are actually cool to study and adapt if you are so inclined.

I have never heard of Taoists having sex with the same gender other than in old wives tales about the evil magician Taoists of Mao Shan.

Besides Brian Gray has nothing to do with Taoism as he claimed Shaolin lineage which is Chan/Zen buddhism based.

Saying that he did this based on a religious background is rather ignorant. He did what he did as he has some serious issues.

Respectfully,

Dale Dugas

Mr Punch
08-19-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by berserker

Im working on overdrive and i cant see much use use for iron palm in sex, like Superman might destroy Lois lane if he got too excited, BOY CAN YOU IMAGINE THE EMBARRASSMENT!LOL

Real kungfu people dont need sex, kungfu is more than enough. You really need to get laid. If you can find someone of the same species.

diego
08-19-2003, 01:23 PM

i was only looking dont worry caz i know what diddy wah diddiy means when i come down the street she say
Diddy wah diddy
NO NO NO i always know , thank you Bob all the other batteries have fizzeled out.I dont know

PUT DOWN THE CRIZZAK!!!!!!!1

Serpent
08-19-2003, 05:42 PM
Man, even Diego doesn't understand this guy!

diego
08-19-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
Man, even Diego doesn't understand this guy!

:) what are you typing about i doctored his post perfectly to exentuate what he was really thinking dontchaknow there bob!!!.:)

Jook Lum
08-19-2003, 08:52 PM
I never even heard about this until i read it on here!That`s horrible.He better develop an iron butt before he goes into prison.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Serpent
08-19-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by diego

:) what are you typing about i doctored his post perfectly to exentuate what he was really thinking dontchaknow there bob!!!.:)

IronFist
08-20-2003, 12:21 PM
Southern Blues song

Now there's the problem right there. :D

IronFist

PHILBERT
08-20-2003, 02:50 PM
Ya know, I found a Brian Gray article at the half priced bookstore near me from Inside Kung Fu. I was glancing over there old magazines, occasionally I find a good one (like today) and found an issue with Brian Gray talking about how in the last 20 years he has tried to promote the positive aspects of Iron Palm or something like that. Funny part was, the article was printed like right as the scandal broke out and I thought "Man I bet IKF kicked themselves for that".

I bought a different issue though featuring an interview with Brenden Lai.

diego
08-20-2003, 03:42 PM

Boy,! You guys culturally deprived, oh! excuse me i should be PC and say "CULTURALLY CHALLENGED!". More like you the white guys got no rhthym, like the wasps or whatever that cant jump, hump or dance.
Its like i got to slow down to 2 miles an hour to match your speed.
"Diddy Wah Diddy" is a famous Southern Blues song and you can figure what its about:

"Hey Daddy! Give me some of yor Diddy Wah Diddy!
Diddy Wah Diddy! Diddy Wah Diddy!
I sure do wonder what
Diddy Wah Diddy Means!"

Like the bunny rabbits in the everyready battery commercials i keep on drumming and drumming when the others have quit and I like lots of bunny rabbits, so read it and weep.

Most Americans too uptight these days for Diddy Wah Diddy, gotta get outta the country these days.

And thank you again Bob Hope!

it it it just keepz calling me

(visualizes cris rock in new jack city while typing)

diego
08-21-2003, 02:55 PM

They got a use, they make the pastures greener round my hometown.

WORD:o