PDA

View Full Version : New Ninja Turtles Episodes!!!!

IronFist
08-13-2003, 07:49 PM
I just saw a commercial tonight for the Ninja Turtles cartoon, they said coming soon or something on Fox.

:D :D :D :D :D :D I used to watch it all the time as a kid! I hope it's still as cool. I guess it's new episodes because they looked drawn differently.

IronFist

Laughing Cow
08-13-2003, 07:52 PM
They will never be as good as the comic.

Even the original series sucked.

:D

Surferdude
08-13-2003, 08:17 PM
The first movie was sick as hell!!!:D :cool:
But after the first TV series it kinda sucked

WanderingMonk
08-13-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by IronFist
I just saw a commercial tonight for the Ninja Turtles cartoon, they said coming soon or something on Fox.

:D :D :D :D :D :D I used to watch it all the time as a kid! I hope it's still as cool. I guess it's new episodes because they looked drawn differently.

IronFist

Its been on for couple of months already. They re-did the story. The background story is very different from the late 80s/early 90s version. The old one was more campy. This new one is just strange.

wm

SevenStar
08-13-2003, 09:53 PM
yeah, you missed the bus on this one, Iron - it's been coming on for a while. The artwork resembles the eastman/laird turtles moreso than the light hearted looking ones from the original tv series. The action is better also.

They are also bringing back the Sonic series.

Starchaser107
08-13-2003, 10:12 PM
the great jim lee did a rendition of tmnt, i havent read that version but from the looks of it it seems pretty hardcore.

And shouldnt this be in the media forum:D

IronFist
08-13-2003, 10:51 PM
I've been missing it already? Dang!

And no it shouldn't be in the media forum... I want people to see this thread.

IronFist

Chang Style Novice
08-14-2003, 07:19 AM
Jim Lee is f@#$ing terrible, unless his art has changed a LOT.

chen zhen
08-14-2003, 07:22 AM
I only thought the turtle-merchandise was cool, I found the tv series slightly..um..
gay.
:p

Dayum that is many years back. brings back memories.:o