PDA

View Full Version : An example of how a thread can go bad.

chen zhen
08-14-2003, 07:05 AM
Read this (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=24508)

Where have I done wrong?:(

This subject have really saddened me.

Ray Pina
08-14-2003, 07:30 AM
Hey, it's the nature of the board... sorry they got to ya.

As for the stabbing, you live in a city ... it happens. I'm sure it happens everyday just that this one hit close to home for ya. I myself got pierced in the arm as a kid ... what can ya do? There are some people out there with no scruples, or just don't think their actions through.

One thing I would have asked you about though, that no one brought up, was, How did you know them from school years ago, if they were young immagrants? One thing on this board, if a story has one or two small holes in it, it will be a net before the day is through.

You're still alive man, it's all good. Keep in mind how something like this can happen out of the blue when going for a stroll by yourself in quiet areas of the city ... but keep a good friendly attitude.

That said, poor kid.

chen zhen
08-14-2003, 07:41 AM
I may know them indirectly, as i said. Kid brothers to other friends, whatnot. Or I may have seen them standing around the corners around here, or talked to them at some time. These gang people's names are well-known around here. Just dunno these names yet.

Oh and btw, a good friendly attitude does'nt help in such a situation. Even if u give 'em all you've got in cash, watches, etc. They will stab u anyway, as u can see from my story.

Ray Pina
08-14-2003, 09:26 AM
Yea, that's the part I don't get ... going BACK to kill the kid. Terrible. Goes to show ya that you can't put your preservation in another's (criminal's) hands. You have to defend youself. Hand over the cash, but if they get within a curtain distance, fight like all hell. This is the scenario where you look bask someone's throat, rip an ear, ect.

chen zhen
08-14-2003, 10:52 AM
Yeh. U know u will be dead if u run also. U can as well fight your way out then. The only situation where u should fight unarmed against knifes.:(

yenhoi
08-14-2003, 10:56 AM
I think you try too hard.

Americans are superior.

:eek:

chen zhen
08-14-2003, 11:00 AM
What is this sh!t?

yenhoi
08-14-2003, 11:13 AM
Oh you foreigners with your big beautiful words.

:eek:

dwid
08-14-2003, 11:23 AM
With all due respect.

You're kind of being a whiner chen zhen.

I mean you started a thread on the main forum to complain about a thread on another forum getting hijacked.

Everybody's threads get hijacked. If you aren't comfortable with the random way people online react to what you write, maybe you should stick to discussing things you're sensitive about with the people close to you, who know you better and are more likely to react in a sensitive and supportive way.

chen zhen
08-14-2003, 11:25 AM
:(

Thats it. Im dun with this.

yenhoi
08-14-2003, 11:27 AM
Must be the heat.

:confused:

dezhen2001
08-14-2003, 11:30 AM
man, chen zhen was just wondering what he said that was wrong for his thread to turn in to a racial prejudice fest... personally i cant see it either. :confused:

Also, the kids could be 1st generation from immigrant parents etc. just not detailed in the post.

dawood

dwid
08-14-2003, 11:34 AM
I was just offering some constructive criticism.

If I was hurting and wanted to talk about my feelings regarding a murder in my neighborhood, this is the last place I'd go. It's simply not the right venue.

dezhen2001
08-14-2003, 12:09 PM
dwid: sorry i wasnt clear... didnt mean you, i meant the original thread :)

dawood

Shaolin-Do
08-14-2003, 12:21 PM
CZ, that sucks dude, but take it with a grain of salt. And yes, this is most definately the last place Id look for any sort of consolidation and support.
I know several people who have killed and been put in jail... I was friends with just about everyone in high school... Never trusted any of them, but it still sucks to hear that someone you know stabbed some dude 18 times in the head... For no reason other than he had no $$ to give up when he was being robbed...
You never know what you are dealing with.
Hell, san antonio has like the #3 or #4 corrupt police dept. in america... I hear all kinda of f*cked up azz stories from a couple ex. cops I know... They do sh!t just as bad as the murders. ex: "hes got a gun!" bang! .... no one had sh!t. Anyhow... it sucks, but bad things happen. Tis the nature of the beast. Ive learned to just be happy as hell that its not someone I know anytime I hear that someone died around here.

chen zhen
08-14-2003, 12:31 PM
Ok. thank u for that, SD. Sucks about your city, there.:(

Shaolin-Do
08-14-2003, 12:50 PM
Yeah, but Im used to it.
Most people I know die in car accidents tho, not stabbing. But death none the less...
Sucks to have to get used to people dying, but is part of life I guess..

ANyhow, Im not trying to dwell on depressing things all day. Just be glad it wasnt someone you know I guess...

chen zhen
08-14-2003, 01:03 PM
yeh. It was a tourist, had just been in the country for 2 hours.:(
The people in my hood held memorials yesterday, it was nice.:)

ok, this thread should die now.

CaptinPickAxe
08-14-2003, 06:33 PM
R.I.P.

Katie

Carley

Rapheal

God bless your young souls....