PDA

View Full Version : philbert's new kwoon (and happy birthday!)

rubthebuddha
08-14-2003, 10:26 PM
philbert -- how's that new kwoon treating you, and what do you feel are the differences between your old stuff and new?

<cough>happybirthday<cough>

PHILBERT
08-14-2003, 10:38 PM
well I think WhAt is differNT mainly iS arms nOt being extended as Much, Everytime punches are Given at my Old kwoon, we fully exTended the arms, though at my current kwoon, we Quit doInG that because by extending, It huRtS The elbOws. GoIng on, the kicks are also done VEry different. My nEw kwoon tends to focus A good deaL of time on A specific thing. we do not Push forwarD until the current thing is All goNe. Continuing on, hE does alot of individual work and doesn't get trapped in a class thing like my old kwoon did, in which we did everything together and not seperate.

And I hope I have a good birthday.

Oso
08-15-2003, 03:19 AM
HB, P.

take your birthday money and get that nasty twitch looked at. Your pinkies keep hitting the shift key.;)

chen zhen
08-15-2003, 05:33 AM
H.B.P.
:cool:

Jowbacca
08-15-2003, 06:15 AM
You missed an "L"

Shaolin-Do
08-15-2003, 06:17 AM
Happy birthday philbert :)
Its too early to think right now.
Give me coffeeeeeeeeeee.....

chen zhen
08-15-2003, 06:27 AM
J: u sayin it to Oso or me..?;)

Jowbacca
08-15-2003, 07:05 AM
Well kinda referring to the birthday boy (and his birthday wish ;) )

TonyM.
08-15-2003, 08:11 AM
Glad to hear your new kwoon is good and um, er, Happy Birthday!

PHILBERT
08-15-2003, 10:39 AM
Im on the phone with my best friend (who Im trying to get to study Baguazhang) and he is laughing at me now for forgetting L.

Starchaser107
08-15-2003, 11:12 AM
Happy Birthday Philbert:D

shaolin kungfu
08-15-2003, 11:23 AM
Happy birthday man!:)

PHILBERT
08-15-2003, 08:16 PM
It sucked.

Ok, there is this girl I like[d] named Sara. Her and I get along good and all, and since my party wasn't going to be today I asked if she wanted to have dinner or something with me. She said she was going to 6 Flags with her family all day and I thought "Ok cool, have fun" and went out with my friends all day.

I went to the mall around 2 with my friend, to do some shopping. We are walking around and I was about to go to this poster shop to see if I could find a poster, when I walk around the corner and lo-and-behold who should I see? Sara and her friends, standing outside some teeny bopper shoe store. Keep in mind she has said on several occasions she can't stand her friends. Well, I know its hurt, I know for a fact it was her, in fact, just before I left we talked on the phone and she said she was leaving for 6 Flags.

I turn to my friend and keep talking as if everything is cool, I turn back forward and she had disappeared into the store, all her friends looking at me as I walk past and her female friend was going into the store to get her and looked back at me. I didn't glance back after we walked past, I decided to act like I didn't see her.

So now I have a decision to make. Bide my time with her, make her think I didn't see her and hurt her in the future? Seems good, she lied to me so it's only fair that I lie and hurt her. Or do I tell her I saw her?

I then went over to the sports store behind the mall and bought some new training stuff. I needed a new mouth guard for sparring, some focus mitts for punching and shin protectors.

Well I can look on the bright side, my day was better than this guy's (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&e=3&u=/nm/*****_dc) day.