PDA

View Full Version : Idi Amin is a saint....

YinYangDagger
08-17-2003, 04:30 PM
....compared to this guy...and this NUT is still alive and well running North Korea. I dare any and all to read all these pages and not feel sick...

http://monthly.chosun.com/html/200201/200201280001_1.html

Laughing Cow
08-17-2003, 04:42 PM
I would be careful with reports like this until they have been verified, also always sceptious when it sez in the beginning "Excerpts" or similar.

Perfect example of how peoples words and statements are often misused are the small "praises/credits" on books and similar written by fellow authors and publications like magazines, etc.

Not saying that North Korea is heaven or similar.

There are many tall stories coming out of countries like that because they "refugees" KNOW that it is hard to verify what they are stating.

In reality there are few REAL political refugees in the world, most try to pass themselves of as "asylum seekers" or such while they are really "economic migrants".

Just my thoughts.

YinYangDagger
08-17-2003, 05:02 PM
The same thing was said of Hitler and the SS, the Jews weren't being persecuted...you're right, it's probably a lie...

On second thought, LOL, why don't you take a trip over there and verify it??? I'm sure they'll let you right in so you could check it out....

crazymaddrunk
08-17-2003, 05:09 PM
The same thing was said by Pol Pot, and the news even said that Pol Pot was a respected and honorable guy...then after he died, they found that huge room with tens of thousands of skulls...eerie...

Sure, why don't we just wait, let's get eveything verified to appease the "it's so horrible it's just not true" crowd like Laughing Cow. What? The terrorist are planning to run planes into buildings? Let's VERIFY that before we act...

Laughing Cow, how old are you? Are you Canadian or something ha ha!

'MegaPoint
08-17-2003, 05:11 PM
All megalomaniacal, average intelligence, mass murdering, leech-a$$, vampire cannibalistic leaders should be terminated. Idi Amin was not a saint just all of the above. Doom will come soon for geekassed, scared of fairness, love and life types. Hell your boss, family or friends might be included. Cowards will not inherit the Earth; just run S H I T temporarlily 'til the sheep open their eyes (all 3).

SHHHHHH. The Revolution has already begun... ONE without the Novus!

:)

Laughing Cow
08-17-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by YinYangDagger
The same thing was said of Hitler and the SS, the Jews weren't being persecuted...you're right, it's probably a lie...

There is a difference between inventing stuff and lies and blowing the real situations out of proportions for your own gain.

On second thought, LOL, why don't you take a trip over there and verify it??? I'm sure they'll let you right in so you could check it out....

Don't be an arse. I NEVER stated it was a LIE.

Maybe I should also believe EVERYTHING I hear about your country, and lt me tell you there are some FUNNY and weird stories about it out there too.

BTW, I have spoken to quiet a few North Koreans, Afghans and people from other countries in person and many of them claim those articles as over-blown.

But go ahead believe everything you read blindly, condemn everybody.
The truth is out there and most people that claim to know it ...

Have fun.

crazymaddrunk
08-17-2003, 05:13 PM
yes, let's verify this, too

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/asia-pacific/2265584.stm

Laughing Cow
08-17-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by crazymaddrunk
Laughing Cow, how old are you? Are you Canadian or something ha ha!

Old enough to see you as the troll that you are. ;)

And also old enough to KNOW that you ain't what you claim to be here.

Have a good one.

Laughing Cow
08-17-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by crazymaddrunk
yes, let's verify this, too

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/asia-pacific/2265584.stm

Wanna verify this than also verify the following:

Why did Japan break the agreement when the abductess came to Japan to visit their relatives, in some cases against their wishes.

Why is Japan stalling the issue?

How come that the surviving abductees are in Japan and separated from their families (kids & husbands in N. Korea) for nearly a year, who expected them back after a 2-week trip.

You wanna know what the reality is, neither Japan nor North Korea is really concerned with what they abductees want they are simply using them as pawns in a political game.

That is the TRUTH.

ddh
08-17-2003, 06:12 PM
you have hit the nail on the head. In the article from the BBC, Kim says those responsible for the abductions have been punished. If that's the case, how is it that he's still around? Kim (very) ill Sung is the man who ran that show.

tnwingtsun
08-17-2003, 08:42 PM
"We have, of course, no direct way to verify his account. The Maximum Security Areas are top secret in North Korea, and even South Korean intelligence agencies, which have world-class information on North Korea, have virtually no information about the camps"

Yes they do and we do to.........
Alot of locations and names were changed for that article.

I've seen enough evidence of these brutalities that go on in N Korea and tell ya what,who gives a $hit??
Do you really give a $hit about one of the a$$holes of the earth that N Korea is because the twisted mind of a ex-Soviet Major that KLS was??
Do you think that daddy's boy is really that different??

Why is it so hard to belive that things like this go on in the world we live in??

This isn't new stuff.

LC,you use a sorry arse argument when you compare NK's treatment of their people to the USA's.
That BS just don't flush when it comes to real world.

"BTW, I have spoken to quiet a few North Koreans"

Wow,gee wizz,did you have some Soju and kai-gogie and discuss how wonderful it is to be in the worker'd paradise??

Ya know LC,theres a difference in being objective about something and just being ignorant.

Tell that to PFC White's mom............................................... ............

Laughing Cow
08-17-2003, 09:06 PM
tnwintsun.

Why don't you come and kiss my hairy white arse.

But I doubt you would have the guts to do that, to easy to sit behind the keyboard and call names, rather than going out in the real world and get some good information.

Ever read any interviews with the abductees where they talk about their experiences and how they feel about the current situation and are wondering how their kids are doing in school and Uni. I guess not as it might shatter a few of your illusions.

I guess you also think that the kids of the abductees would have a better life in japan with NO friends, NO japanese ability, NO knowledge of japanese culture.

Keep going, and occasionally think about what you read.

Laughing Cow
08-17-2003, 10:09 PM
FYI.

Here is an article about who and when can apply for political refuge and/or asylum.

AFAIK, those rules(USA) and the international ones are pretty much the same.

Articles (http://www.visalaw.com/01apr2/11apr201.html)

Lookin at the defintions here I think can clear a few misunderstandings.

Asylum can be granted under special conditions on a goverments decision.

Seeya.

tnwingtsun
08-17-2003, 10:13 PM
LC,you dumb$hit,I'm not talking about "abductees"

I'm talking about N Korea if you can clear your PC headgear for one second!

What gets me about a$$holes like you is that you've never seen the the stuff that goes on in other countries and when you do you chalk it up to "well,they did that because of the USA's oppresive foreign policys!!"

BS LC!

Why don't you just come out and say that you hate the USA's policys and that you don't really give a **** about the starving people of N Korea!!

Your hairy arse is welcome at my house anytime!!

Before you start up your PC verbal ring around the roses tell me how long and where did you live in Korea?
Better yet,what did you do there??
Who did you serve???
Why did you serve????

Before you get back on your high-horse don't think for one minute
that I'm not aware of the BS that goes on between the ROK and the US.

Are you as much of a dip as White was for beliving the BS that comes out of NK??

Chumps are the ones that see only one side of the coin,while your argument favors one side you fail to see the other,how open can that be.

To share in the millions that would be vaporized from this world if we were to go to war with this nation of caves is beyond me for the plight of a people that do care??

Do your NK buddies care?
Why can't they post here??????????????????

"Keep going, and occasionally think about what you read."

Hey a$$hole,I was there,I didn't have to read it anywhere on the internet,where were you??????

Laughing Cow
08-17-2003, 10:25 PM
tnwingtsun.

BTW, I have added you to my "ignore" list.

I am through with you PC & Pro-US-we are-so-right-guys that think everybody that does not 110% agrees with your view is naturally the total opposite.

Sounds very much like what Shrub said not too long ago. ;)
Got your Gi-Joe GWB figure yet?
I think they are limited so better get a move on if you want one.

Different people have different experiences and knowledge, this doesn't make yours or their right or wrong.

And, yes, whatever you read/see/hear about N. Korea and similar is pretty much orchestrated and modified by different parties to further their own goals.

Media is a poor representative of what is really going on or public opinion.

Have fun.

tnwingtsun
08-17-2003, 10:32 PM
Just pop up from time to time to talk about your "hairy white arse"
and peace will live on.:rolleyes:

chen zhen
08-18-2003, 04:59 AM
Stop this hoeish behaviour everyone.

(gotta keep my authority around here, keep some respect, knowwadamsayin?;))

Laughing Cow
08-18-2003, 05:19 AM
Chen Zhen.

You ain't moderator on this forum so butt out.

;) j/k

chen zhen
08-18-2003, 05:51 AM
I know.;)
But I want keep my authority anyway.:eek:

-CZ;)

crazymaddrunk
08-18-2003, 08:06 PM
GWB action figure! In camoflauge even.

It's better than having a Clinton action figure with his pants that doesn't lift up from his knees and when you press a button on his ARSE he mumbles "lie, lie, lie, I didn't do it Hillary, lie, lie, lie...."

People like LC HAVE to talk negatively about the US because look at where he lives LOL. About the only other countries worse would be France...

Speaking of France, why does France have all the trees growing alongside their roads?

So the Nazis will have a shade to march in.