PDA

View Full Version : Harsh Decisions....

S.Teebas
04-26-2001, 05:24 PM
Hey all,

A friend and i were talking about people getting pushed around and stuff, and he said to me that he doesn't approve with how some people let themselfs get pushed around... anyway he said " what would you do if some guy came up and coffed right in you face (obviously on purpose) and scarcastically appologised...say, in a pub..
what would you do??" He believed that any such behaviour deserved a good knee to the head. What do you think? is this a bit rash??? should words be exchanged before unleashing the fury???

I believe i am a competent fighter and worry that if in such an incident i may do alot of damage and face repercussions of the law later on... what do you think???

S.Teebas

JerryLove
04-27-2001, 05:55 AM
Well, there is the school of logic that promotes "instant accountability". That is, hitting the jerk that sorely deserves it.

But let's follow the chain. If him being rude deserves him getting kneed. Doesn't your kneeing him (in his mind) deserve you getting a batstool over your head? Doesn't that deserver you knifing him? And doesn't bringing the knife into play mean he shoud shoot you? Over someone being rude?

Ronin9844
04-27-2001, 06:22 AM
I know that if someone purposely coughed in my face, I would not sit idly by, but neither would I jumpkick him and take his head off. Better, I think, to put him some sort of painful lock or control, and let him know that that was not the wisest thing he's ever done. Plus, it depends on the situation. If he's drunk as hell then I'd go easier on him than if he were perfectly sober.

If they come back, you didn't hit them hard enough.