PDA

View Full Version : good bye but hopefully not farewell

Ernie
08-19-2003, 10:27 AM
I'm severing my ties to all M.A. forums , after this last week of whitewater rafting I was reminded of how good it feels to just be away from all this ''digital stuff '' and the pleasure of simply doing something instead of talking about or analyzing doing something ,
I would wholeheartedly like to thank all for you for the arguments , points of view , and occasional laugh . yes even you joy '' ha''
your a great community and dysfunctional family and thank you for letting me partake in your home for a short while ,
be well and if anyone ever needs me for anything my email is '' mindzi@pacbell.net ''
may you improve with each day
Ernie

PaulH
08-19-2003, 10:42 AM
Ernie,

I'm happy that you finally did what you must do. Here are my parting shots to you, bro!

There are two things to aim at in life: first to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. -Logan Pearsall Smith

Beauty is the purgation of superfluities. -Michelangelo

Regards,

S.Teebas
08-19-2003, 11:20 AM
...you'll be back ;)

old jong
08-19-2003, 11:43 AM
Hey Ernie!
Your the best JKD freak around!...;) You can come back any times to haunt us! :D

yuanfen
08-19-2003, 11:54 AM
Ernie- you are not running for governor in california- are you? Everyone else is!
Good wishes, Cheers.

joy

reneritchie
08-19-2003, 12:00 PM
Ernie,

Very much enjoyed your postings. Best wishes for offline!

Phil Redmond
08-19-2003, 02:05 PM
I was thinking the same thing. I want to get my sixpack back...no jokes, alright guys?
We'll keep on touch.
Phil

KingMonkey
08-19-2003, 02:18 PM
Ernie,

I'm sorry to see you go. You were a consistent source of no nonsense, common sense advice.

All the best and thanks.

Phenix
08-19-2003, 02:20 PM
hey hey where is DIAZ?

Don't go!

Ultimatewingchun
08-21-2003, 09:58 AM
Ernie:

Good luck and feel free to return for more digital action upon occasion...In the meantime , getting out and DOING things is the best way to go.