PDA

View Full Version : Multivitamin info

IronFist
08-20-2003, 11:58 AM
Hey look what I just read in an email from Dr. Gregory H. Tefft, in the "For Your Body Only Newsletter" distributed by Dragon Door.

QUESTION 1: WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TAKE ANY A-Z
SUPPLEMENTS, LIKE A ONE-A-DAY OR SOMETHING
SIMILAR TO IMPROVE THE BODY'S NUTRIENT LEVELS?

Science has determined that your body will typically retain only
the specific nutrients from the one-a-day multiple that it's already
holding onto in excess, while not absorbing or retaining the minerals and vitamins you're deficient in.

For example: A nutrition test verifies that you have an overabundance of calcium, sodium, and magnesium in your body, while demonstrating a shortage of potassium, phosphorous and iron. No matter what one-a-day you ingest, your body only holds onto the calcium, sodium, and magnesium in the vitamin-mineral pill, while discarding the potassium, phosphorous, and iron.

As you continue to take the pill, the amount of calcium, sodium,
and magnesium accumulates excessively in your body. At the same time, your supply of potassium, phosphorous, and iron becomes more and more scarce as the excess nutrients crowd them out. This has been demonstrated in over seven million nutrient tests performed on people taking every type of guesswork supplement imaginable.

WARNING: There is overwhelming support of the phenomenon of
Personalized Nutrition Testing (http://www.dragondoor.com/asaptefft.html) from clinical and scientific literature.
But the open supplement market takes advantage of the
probability that you won't know about the benefits of this form of
testing, and they can sell you whatever they can talk you into
without any visible or scientific proof that you actually need it.
STOP LETTING THEM RIP YOU OFF!

Just when I thought it was real, I decided "nope, just a sales ploy."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why would your body reject vitamins that it doesn't have? That doesn't make sense.

IronFist

rubthebuddha
08-20-2003, 01:45 PM
but ironfist, they say there's an overwhelming amount of research to illustrate this. can't you just believe their claims on face?

Shaolin-Do
08-20-2003, 01:55 PM
Yeah dude, dont you know, everything you read on the internet is true.
:rolleyes:

Liokault
08-20-2003, 02:37 PM
seven million nutrient tests can not be wrong.

Ill but their product.

rubthebuddha
08-20-2003, 10:42 PM
the fact that they omitted such concepts as "saturation levels" and "excretion" only goes to show how unimportant these concepts are, further strengthening the desire to go out and buy cases.

where's my checkbook?