PDA

View Full Version : My new art: BJJ Concepts!

rogue
08-22-2003, 06:23 AM
OK, I'm too busy and lazy to put the time in and learn BJJ. Also there are things in BJJ that I really don't like, especially the whole rolling thing all the time. So always one to jump on an opportunity I've started this new art, well it's not really an art but a group of principles and concepts based upon the writings of the Gracie Family.
I'll be honest and say up front that I don't know how much actual BJJ will be in my new art, but if there is it'll only be the deadly non-sport BJJ techniques.
Currently I'm negotiating with my mom for the location of the new BJJC HQ and institute. It's going to be in my Moms basement, her backyard or her garage.
Here's the deal for all KFO members, the main point of this thing is to sell BJJC Instructorships and make me some quick cash. You send me a cash or certified check, I send you a email saying you are a certified BJJC Instructor. You then can sell BJJC Apprentice Instructorships to others. I'm also selling Official BJJC t-shirts with the BJJC logo and a snappy saying on them, size large only because that's what's in my underware drawer. I may also start selling other BJJC training items like white training briefs and white cotton tactical booties, I'll let you all know after I finish the laundry.

PS Gene I need a forum added for my art, call it Hardcore BJJC. Thanks.

Coming soon, Functional BJJC!

chen zhen
08-22-2003, 06:44 AM
borrowing ur moms basement...
lol

shaolinboxer
08-22-2003, 08:02 AM
Will you be teaching alivenessness drillsparring?

Oso
08-22-2003, 10:54 AM
lol

dude, don't you have some work to do or something?

:)

old jong
08-23-2003, 02:50 PM
Let's have a thought about all those tkd guys who by inadvertance fall asleep on the tracks and have their legs cut by the passing train....

This is the main reason the new art of THD (Tae Hand Do) will be created someday!...By whom?...I don't know!...:confused:

cho
08-23-2003, 06:14 PM
wouldn't it be just Tae Do or Kwon Do? since Tae Kwon Do means 'way of punching and kicking'.

Ikken Hisatsu
08-23-2003, 07:47 PM
I would have thought you would only sell bjjc instructor thingies to people who had mastered it. no offense but the whole thing sounds incredibly retarded.

Oso
08-23-2003, 08:00 PM
:) :D ;)

tnwingtsun
08-23-2003, 09:41 PM
"BJJC logo and a snappy saying on them"

The pic of the guy with milky stuff on his lips that says........

"Got Roll??"