PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Question

Water Dragon
08-22-2003, 12:23 PM
What's the deal with all these Shaolin Do guys popping up here like a bad case of anal warts?

Judge Pen
08-22-2003, 12:27 PM
I found the site by accident WD. Looking up information and was led to the KFQG website. I'm sorry if I have offended you with my presence.

Oh, and if you are thinking that I'm telling everyone to come to the forum and "defend" SD, I'm not. I would guess that some of the posts here have drawn the ire of some SD students and they have come to read it for themselves.

CaptinPickAxe
08-22-2003, 01:10 PM
I have no beef w/ SDers. Only the stubborn ignorant ones...
and JP and SD seem to be the only likeable ones.

norther practitioner
08-22-2003, 01:14 PM
Didn't you train some SD CPA?
Did you find a school yet?

CaptinPickAxe
08-22-2003, 01:33 PM
I used to train SD. I'm heading back home in 2 weeks for 2-3 months, so there is no use in starting a MA up here. It sucks cause I'm going to have to drive to austin once a week to just to get some decent MA. The reason I say most SDers suck is because I've met most of the Texas family, and all seem to have a chip on their shoulder. They have absolutely no reason to be egotistical, because most of them are not decent fighters. For example, When I was a yellow belt, I was forced to spar a brown belt. At first I thought I was going to get my ass kicked, but after the first crane sweep (a very telegraphed one might I add), I became skeptical. To add the icing on the cake, two days later he was promoted to black belt...

AFTER BEING SWEEPED BY A YELLOW BELT.

Water Dragon
08-22-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
It sucks cause I'm going to have to drive to austin once a week to just to get some decent MA.

You really should check out my thread on SC wannabes

CaptinPickAxe
08-22-2003, 01:39 PM
I'm already planning to join your SC with SD.
I'm lookin' forward to having my ass kicked into being a better fighter.

Oso
08-22-2003, 02:51 PM
I thought the rule of thumb was it was the man/woman, not the art.

I've sure met some jerks who had some very nice lineage in a 'legimate' art.