PDA

View Full Version : www.xingyiquan.org

Tadzio
08-22-2003, 11:12 PM
www.xingyiquan.org is up. Please take your time and stop by to check it.
Tnx.

T.

Guandi
08-23-2003, 11:02 AM
I just see a flash film that says "soon" at the end!

PHILBERT
08-23-2003, 03:12 PM
You misspelled a word. It says "To much talking and no action?" It's supposed to be TOO. To is "I am going to the mall". Too is for many, "I watch too much tv".

Other than that, I like it.

Tadzio
08-24-2003, 01:57 AM
Dear Philbert, if you consider that I've been working on this intro (being the computer dumb that I am) for a few weeks already and that I've finninshed it at 5:45 in the morning, after a whole night's work, I think you will be kind ebough to forgive my mistake, which is, of course, already corrected.

T.

jun_erh
08-24-2003, 07:22 AM
it ruins the site/ xingyi

PHILBERT
08-24-2003, 07:43 PM
Oh, I think the site is great, and I can't wait to see the full content of when it gets completed. I just noticed that one minute thing.

VolcanoAdmin, try using *** next time and avoid your period.

shaolinboxer
08-25-2003, 08:27 AM
They say that that in order to master Xinyi the ego must be consolidated. I guess it's true!

Tadzio
08-25-2003, 08:47 AM
Poor is the man that doesn't trust himself.
That's something I learnt a long time ago. It's the mark of the winner.
Do you have it pal?

Internal Boxer
08-28-2003, 05:08 AM
Progressive step forward as far as I am concerned it is good to see fellow IMArtists finding methods to defend against grapplers.

However it is easy to practice these methods in the comfort of your own Dojo
The test is to take it to the grappling community:
ie. amateur MMA Vale tudo etc, as that is the only way to demostrate the effectiveness to counter grappling skills, and I hope you train some guys to do this because there is nothing more I would like to see than a group of Xingyi guys do well on the MMA scene. Then the crititcs of IMA will give IMA some respect for a change, otherwise its all academic, and saying you train hardcore don't count for nothing if there is no proof that you can cut it with skilled MMA in a comp. since that is the only way you can, as you say on your web site to "prove you are wrong". But keep up the good work.

Kristoffer
09-06-2003, 06:34 AM
..gonna flip through the site. So far it looks good
You should lay up some videos and articles.