PDA

View Full Version : Attn Wd

Shaolin-Do
08-25-2003, 08:40 PM
First SC class -
Got slapped in the face, punched in the gut, kicked in the thighs and ribs, and thrown on the ground. It was f*ckin great.
:D
Still not going to drop SD however... :)

Starchaser107
08-25-2003, 09:49 PM
why would you

Serpent
08-25-2003, 10:07 PM
Because he:

Got slapped in the face, punched in the gut, kicked in the thighs and ribs, and thrown on the ground.

If S-D is the greatest then he should have wiped the floor with those guys!

;)

Laughing Cow
08-25-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
If S-D is the greatest then he should have wiped the floor with those guys!

;)

Naah, he went there to learn not to teach them a lesson.

;)

Starchaser107
08-25-2003, 10:19 PM
Hmnn... maybe theres things he can get at shaolin do that he wont have elsewhere. I remember The Willow Sword used to be a strong defender of SD , then came the fateful challenge match and it went how it went and he decided it wasnt what he wanted. but maybe its different for SD.

SD what makes you want to stay at Shaolin Do? Is it a strong sense of Loyalty?, Is it the Training that you Love? Have you tried
(Reputable/ Recognized) Traditional Chinese Matial Arts otherwise previously to make any comparison?

CrippledAvenger
08-25-2003, 10:28 PM
Christ, people, he was just reporting on his first Shuai Chiao class, not some silly-arse deathmatch/dojo busting. Man, this whole politic thing is ridiculous. It's like a half-assed Run Run Shaw film.:rolleyes:

SD, glad you're finally one of the Shuai Chiao newbies (between you and me, there's only two of us :D). Did you learn any fun throws today?

-edit- I've heard nothing but good things about John Wang's students (your teacher). How was he in the flesh? Was he as tough as I've been told?

Mr Punch
08-25-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by CrippledAvenger
It's like a half-assed Run Run Shaw film.:rolleyes:
So that'd be a Hop Hop Shaw film...?

SD, now you don't have to drop SD; you can slap it in the face, punch it in the guts, kick it in the thighs and ribs, throw it to the ground, and f*ck it greatly...! :D

Starchaser107
08-25-2003, 10:34 PM
Easy there killer,
just asking a simple question
put down the knife and walk away slowly and we wont tell anyone ok.

CrippledAvenger
08-25-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Mat
So that'd be a Hop Hop Shaw film...?

+5 points for you, Mat! :D

Starchaser,

Sorry to vent on you, but man, I'm tired of this whole martial arts political stuff. I could really care less about Shaolin-Do, especially since I have no connection to Shaolin in any shape or form. If they're frauds, they're frauds. At least ShaolinDo is learning Shuai Chiao, from a good lineage and an excellent teacher. What he does with the rest of his time is his business.

Gotta look out for a brotha, ya know? ;)

Hope I didn't come off too ****ed off.

Stacey
08-25-2003, 11:07 PM
ONe time I was tagging a plop in a public restroom and wouldn't you know it, there was no paper. Luckily the guy in the next stall handed me a Shaolin Do flyer. I looked at it, and while it would have done the trick, I decided that I didn't want any part of me associated with Shaolin Do. I waddled into the empty stall like a penguin rather than wiping my ass with Shaolin-do.

Judge Pen
08-26-2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Shaolin-Do
First SC class -
Got slapped in the face, punched in the gut, kicked in the thighs and ribs, and thrown on the ground. It was f*ckin great.
:D
Still not going to drop SD however... :)

All that happens to me in a typical SD class too. Glad to know you had a good time SD.

Starchaser107
08-26-2003, 09:52 AM
C.Avenger,
no big deal, and no harm done,
we all need to vent once in a while.

Judge Pen
shouldnt that stuff be happenning to you less frequently the longer youve been there?

Shaolin-Do
08-26-2003, 12:28 PM
Nah, SD will keep me more flexible and give me a great library of moves to draw from, SC lets me hit people real hard.
:)
I really enjoy working with both groups, and have time to do so, so why not? On top of that, Ive already invested quite a bit of time in SD so why quit? I enjoy it. Dont care what others say. But I really liked the SC.

"Was he as tough as I've been told"
Yeah, kirks the one that did all the slapping around. Hes a pretty bad mofo. Showed me shaving, clipping, pulling, and chopping, but only really worked on chopping. Went over some of the belt forms too.

Edit: I love playing with weapons too, and SD teaches tons of weapons. :)

Shaolin-Do
08-26-2003, 12:32 PM
"shouldnt that stuff be happenning to you less frequently the longer youve been there?"

Less frequently yes, but if your sparring belts above you and that doesnt happen...
Your either a bad mofo, or need to find something besides SD to diss.

Water Dragon
08-26-2003, 07:09 PM
I'm glad you liked it SD. Fun, no?

Shaolin-Do
08-26-2003, 07:44 PM
Very much so :)
Kinda sore today, but dont have class again till thurs. Get a broad to rub me down and Ill be fine:)