PDA

View Full Version : JiuJitsu Challenge Wimpout

redhairdevil
03-21-2001, 10:29 PM
This guy posted a challenge to our school, all boastful. Then, only 5 days after he originally posted, he wimps out.

Subject24601
03-22-2001, 05:17 AM
I posted all the info for him on his topic and it seems a little too coincidental not to be him. The guy issueing the challenge had just started BJJ like Gaiden has and not much after I placed my post for him and he probably visited. Well, if anyone else wants to read his withdrawal then go to www.kungfu1.com (http://www.kungfu1.com) and check out the last topic on our forums.

"Ideas are not responsible for the people who believe in them."

old jong
03-22-2001, 06:13 AM
His signature is everywhere in this posting! ;)

C'est la vie!

Budokan
03-22-2001, 07:24 AM
I also read these posts and no doubt about it: IT'S ROLLS!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!! That's the funniest thing....the little b@st@rd challenges to fight and then backs out when he knew he'd get his head handed to him. What a crippled little sh!t....

K. Mark Hoover

old jong
03-22-2001, 11:01 PM
Looks like is back on this forum as Kodukan!...

C'est la vie!

Budokan
03-23-2001, 06:06 AM
It's just too funny. Why, it was only last week or thereabouts when he was bragging how he would finally (finally!--) commit to a fight. What a weasel.

As if we hadn't suspected it before: The best part of Rolls 'rolled' down the crack of his mother's a$$ and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.... :D

K. Mark Hoover

SevenStar
03-23-2001, 07:11 PM
I'm fairly new to this board. Who is this Rools/Gaiden guy? he sounds like a little chickensh!t punk.

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A fool speaks because he has to say something."

Budokan
03-23-2001, 10:09 PM
You hit the nail right on the head, SevenStar.

K. Mark Hoover

redhairdevil
03-26-2001, 01:46 AM
One of the most important lessons of any martial art/application is that we learn to respect others. Not only for civility, but also because we learn that we are not king of the mountain, and as soon as we think we are, we get knocked down. I was mainly looking forward to see the challenger step up to the plate. Perhaps next time.

Growing up in Brasil, I saw many of the Gracie school pick fights with people. Most of the time, they were just picking fights with 'playboys', to test there over all skills.

I did, however, see one BJJ guy pick a fight with a bricklayer. The bricklayer crushed him, and through his abdominal strength was seemingly unbending and unthrowable. It took 5 BJJ guys to peel the bricklayer off of their friend so they could get out of there.

peace...

REdHairDevil

03-26-2001, 02:40 PM
Hey!!!!! Yes. I am Gaiden/Rolls. Yes i made some posts at www.kungfu1.com (http://www.kungfu1.com)

But i did not back out of the challenge. I have someone impersonating me. Someone from this website is impersonating me. I never backed out. I still want to fight. I'm the guy that made the prank phone call to TaiYim's school. ha hah ah. The challenge is still on.

Budokan
03-26-2001, 05:25 PM
Why should we believe you this time, Rolls? Won't fly. You backed out. No matter how you try to justify your actions, you backed out of a fight you set up in the first place. We all remember your posts about how you were going to fight somebody at this school on the main board.
You ran away, plain and simple.

Hard to believe, since BJJ is such an awesomely terrific and dominating fighting art, that you'd avoid a pitiful KF school. But I'm sure you have your reasons.

Like cowardice.

K. Mark Hoover

redhairdevil
03-27-2001, 07:45 PM
Budokan,

there is no need to call our school a 'pitiful' KF school. Again, one of the main teachings of any martial art is the respect for others. Respect for their capability to kick your ass, respect for others styles, respect for their point of view.

peace,

RedHairDevil

03-27-2001, 10:02 PM
Yeah right Budokan. All the people that saw my posts about that challenge could have gone there and typed that. I still want to fight. I will fight someone from the kung fu school. Kung fu is ineffective. Jiujitsu rules.

redhairdevil
03-27-2001, 10:34 PM
Rolls,

listen. Pick up the phone and call the school and talk to them. It does you no good to keep posting things to our site, or KFO. If Kung Fu is so ineffective then you should have nothing to fear. Stop insulting our system, our Sifu, and our heritage.

peace,

RedHairDevil

apoweyn
03-27-2001, 11:03 PM
RedHairDevil,

You can be reasonably well assured that Budokan was being sarcastic about your school being pitiful. It's the sort of thing that Josh (Gaiden, Rolls, Kodukan) says all the time. I assume that Budokan was taking the **** out of Josh.

Stuart

redhairdevil
03-27-2001, 11:07 PM
Thanks,

nice to have a civilised response. I by no means wish to imply that any style is better or worse than another. All have their merits. The most important component of any system, is the individual.

peace,

RedHairDevil

apoweyn
03-27-2001, 11:33 PM
RedHairDevil,

Agreed. But, regrettably, you'll never hear that (or anything else civil) from Josh.

Keep the faith.

Stuart

Budokan
03-28-2001, 04:17 PM
Yes, I meant the word "pitiful" from Rolls' point of view, not mine, since this is what he believes of all KF schools. I in no way believe that your is pitiful. I apologize if the sarcasm didn't come across as I originally intended--no disparagement on your style was meant on my part.

K. Mark Hoover

redhairdevil
03-28-2001, 06:12 PM
Cool. Rolls got back on our forum at www.kungfu1.com (http://www.kungfu1.com) and said that he wants to fight this friday!

I do respect Jiu Jitsu, and all fighting/grappling arts. They all have their merits, strong point, strong and weak proponents.

peace,

Mike

Budokan
03-28-2001, 10:49 PM
He won't show up. Heck, he still hasn't given a reason why he didn't show up last time.

However, in the unlikely event that he does, why not videotape it so we can all have a good laugh as his head is stomped into the floor?

K. Mark Hoover

redhairdevil
03-28-2001, 10:52 PM
Here is the latest post from Rolls...

Jiujitsu
Date: 29 Mar 2001
Time: 15:06:16
Remote Name: 207.172.143.220

Comments
Your right. It is not good for me to fight. I might get hurt. I have changed my mind again. I will not fight. I think martial arts are about learning, not fighting. I won't fight.

Heh

Budokan
03-28-2001, 10:57 PM
"Your right. It is not good for me to fight. I might get hurt. I have changed my mind again. I will not fight. I think martial arts are about learning, not fighting. I won't fight." --Rolls

And this after he made another "challenge" because, in his words, he "likes to fight."

What a useless chickensh!t b@st@rd.

K. Mark Hoover

redhairdevil
03-29-2001, 03:55 AM
Maybe that is his strategy. He is trying to tire everyone out, so that he can be the last one listening, and by that token the winner in his mind! Brilliant! Nah...

DarthSnoopy
03-29-2001, 09:41 AM
fyi .. a grappler (Sakuraba) who's beaten all the Gracies he's faced so far .. just lost to a Muay Thai guy .. ;) .. sooo, dat's not to day that Kung Fu or stand up fighting is better than JJ, but it DOES say that JJ is not better than KF/Stand up fighting .. ;)

apoweyn
03-29-2001, 08:09 PM
RedHairDevil,

You're from Tai Yim's school then?

I've been by there before. Looked like an excellent place to train.

Stuart

redhairdevil
03-30-2001, 06:32 AM
Tai Yim's school is the most positive environment I have ever seen. Very respectful, and the system is very interesting.

You should come by more often.

peace,

RedHairDevil