PDA

View Full Version : To the Non Kung Fu Guys Like Me . . .

Vash
08-26-2003, 08:11 PM
Why are we here, at this decidedly Chinese Martial Arts site?

Personally, I find this a cool place to hang out and share information in an experienced forum. The other, more Okinawan and Japanese based boards I've hit have recently degenerated to the kind of drivel once reserved for the ORA . . . ;)

Oh, an' the Bandage-Head Guy that's been ****ing with Batman and friends life is Jason Todd. Beeyotch!

apoweyn
08-27-2003, 06:36 AM
I originally stuck here because it had more activity than most other discussion boards. More to keep me busy. Plain and simple.

Now, I stay because there are people here I like and respect. Some, I've even been able to meet in real life. It's kinda like a neighborhood at this point.

That said, the recent emphasis on pushing out non-CMA people is really irritating. But in all fairness, it is KFO. So I don't really have grounds to pitch a fit.

Stuart B.

Surferdude
08-27-2003, 06:59 AM
same here, more activity and people i like...also to learn more about CMA:D

Former castleva
08-27-2003, 10:02 AM
Is not that quite a logical consequence really? This is the "Other related arts" forum. ;)

Kristoffer
08-28-2003, 03:51 AM
I'm here coz swedish MA sites are full of boring jerks. Everyone in my country think they are sooooooo great :D

This site is a great place to chat with martial artist from all over the world. Share ideas and discuss anything

chen zhen
08-28-2003, 05:21 AM
It's our top-notch gangsta-crip, nigg-uuuhh