PDA

View Full Version : Wong Kungfu Tournament And Lion Dance

SiHingJow
08-27-2003, 10:08 PM
Wong Chinese Boxing Association has the best southern Lion Dance i've seen for awhile The tournament was pretty cool all who went post something lets talk about what went on

Fu-Pau
08-28-2003, 01:42 AM
Hi SiHingJow

was just reading your Bio. Which weapon and hand set did you perform to win 1st place in both?

cheers
:)

ZhouJiaQuan
08-28-2003, 04:18 PM
Hey, when do you go back to school? im around now for the school year but my car licesne plate expired so i cant drive to class. i should be around next week though. now i gatta write some stuff for class(1st week im already behind haha)

peace

SiHingJow
09-03-2003, 07:29 AM
Last year i place with the tigers tail braodsword form and small tiger this year i placed with th Moi fa fan form. I'm at school now walter . the fan technique is not a Jow ga technique my Sifu Charles Middleton when he came from Shaolin Quan brought the technique with him and adapted it to Jow ga.

Fu-Pau
09-03-2003, 08:50 PM
'small tiger'… you are referring to 'siew fok fu' (Taming the Young Tiger) right?

ZhouJiaQuan
09-04-2003, 06:45 AM
Hey bro, train hard at school, but dont let them grades slip. btw your fan form was nice at the tournie. when you were doing your form, you shoulda seen this girls face, she also did a fan form, she was impressed to say the least.

fu-pau
ill answer since it might be awhile for jow to respond. yep siu fuk fu we call small tiger. were do you train at in Australia?

take care

SiHingJow
09-04-2003, 08:39 AM
She had a green uniform on didn't she. I think she was intermediate. Well anyway i'm exited about Germany and my Sifu is probably going to do an open house soon . Tlk to u later walter my email SiHingJow@martialmail.com email me

Shaolinlueb
09-05-2003, 08:24 PM
i liked the tourny. i will go back next year.
the results in kungfu qigong magazine?

Shaolinlueb
10-14-2003, 05:52 PM
aw nice man. thanks

w00t my school is 28 and there were 5 of us :cool: hope to see you guys next year.

i had a lot of fun. hopefully i can go to dc longer next year and enjoy the scenic areas of dc longer.

ZhouJiaQuan
10-14-2003, 07:34 PM
your wheelers student? i didnt know y'all where on here.

kungfuyou
10-15-2003, 07:49 AM
From west coast branch of Jow Ga!! :D