PDA

View Full Version : Green Dragon vs SD

bobojoe02
08-29-2003, 07:16 AM
Same bull, differet names. Can't fight, just forms and thousands of kids just like SD. Karate Kid Kung Fu, anyone? "Well make you a deal" like shaolin-do-do says in his adds and shadow agrees. John Allen is just another bimbo redneck Karate Kid loudmouth like shadow and shaolin. He moves like a crippled, stiff, old man that he is. His claims are the most outrageous of all. "Linear bagua." "Every shaolin form known to mankind and those unknown by even the temples?"

On the positive note, everyone sees him and SD for what it is.

Thank you,
Respect,
Bo

Judge Pen
08-29-2003, 07:21 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bobojoe02
08-29-2003, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Judge Pen
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What's your MA style, little kid? Why, Shaolin-Do, of course.
Oh, no wonder you ignore reality, the facts, and remain in the ZZZZZZZZ fantasy? Good escape, kid.

Peace,
Bo

Shaolin-Do
08-29-2003, 07:27 AM
Bobojoe, could you please quit wasting threads on the same subject?
Please do all of your Shaolin-Do bashing freely on the "all shaolin-do threads moved here" thread. Theres no point in taking up bandwidth on this same redundant subject.

Judge Pen
08-29-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by bobojoe02

What's your MA style, little kid? Why, Shaolin-Do, of course.
Oh, no wonder you ignore reality, the facts, and remain in the ZZZZZZZZ fantasy? Good escape, kid.

Peace,
Bo

:rolleyes:

BentMonk
08-29-2003, 07:52 AM
Dude 2 things. 1st...Dead Horse Two Threads Down. 2nd...You should watch saying that NOONE in ANY style can't fight. TRAINING IS TRAINING SON! Rather you do it standing next to a living, breathing, monk right in the middle of the *#$@&%!! Shaolin Temple, or spend three hours a day every day working out in your garage and jamming to Metallica! Of course to know that you would have to get offline and TRAIN once in a while. Get on your very dead a$$ horse, drag it two threads down, and quit wasting the bandwidth on this $***!

bobojoe02
08-29-2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Shaolin-Do
Bobojoe, could you please quit wasting threads on the same subject?
Please do all of your Shaolin-Do bashing freely on the "all shaolin-do threads moved here" thread. Theres no point in taking up bandwidth on this same redundant subject.

The name of the thread is Green Dragon vs SD. Do I hear an echo? You see shaolin do, we just don't respect people like you and shadow who go around acting like sales people and punks.
While I never put down anyone in Beijing, I see way too much bullying, by you guys. Why do you think so many people have suddenly became so outraged by you people?

It's simple. If you would shut your mouth and quit making such outrageous claims and be honest, Americans would respect you.
But, no, not you clowns, you have to act like you are the authorities here. You won't spar or fight when I come to your schools and tell me it's too deadly. Quit the bull. Treat others with respect instead of bullying them around. Quit lying and be honest. Quit criticizing and you might find others will, too. Until then, you will find no peace.

Respectfully,
Bo

David Jamieson
08-29-2003, 08:04 AM
bobojoe-

Your technique in broaching a subject is not very kungfu.

I understand that you may have valid concerns in regards to the Chinese martial arts. However, you are getting all up in everyones face and you are quickly being regarded as a mere troll.

You have a lot of anger is the only thing that is clear to me, and likely a few others.

Have you ever actually been to any of these places you so despise. The subjects you are fixating on have been discussed time and again here and it is admittedly not important in the grand scheme of things who studies what and what it is they study. You probably would have a hard time convincing anyone here of your own authenticity without providing proof. Which you haven't and you remain anonymous and finger pointing and blurting out abuse. This is reflective of YOU and YOUR character and not of those you disparage by the way. What's the line? "You are what you hate". Self loathing manifested in attacks upon others in the shrouds of anonymity is so -not- kungfu.

So, be constructive and try to open some frank discussions without all the negativity. It's much more convincing and it would likely be more agreeable to everyone concerned.

regards

bobojoe02
08-29-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by BentMonk
Dude 2 things. 1st...Dead Horse Two Threads Down. 2nd...You should watch saying that NOONE in ANY style can't fight. TRAINING IS TRAINING SON! Rather you do it standing next to a living, breathing, monk right in the middle of the *#$@&%!! Shaolin Temple, or spend three hours a day every day working out in your garage and jamming to Metallica! Of course to know that you would have to get offline and TRAIN once in a while. Get on your very dead a$$ horse, drag it two threads down, and quit wasting the bandwidth on this $***!

Dude, ONE thing, your 9 years in Shaolin-do won't shut the mouths of honest Americans. Talk to shadow & shaolin and your other Large Mouth Bass putting everyone on here down. No one likes your redneck bullies especially when they can't back it up.
You will be confronted by people like me in your schools and on the streets until you begin to respect the rights of others. No decent person wants to hear your crap, your 4000 forms, your
bragging and "making deals." It's gonna catch up to you bullies. You have become what we all fight against, bragging and bullies.

Respectfully,
Bo

David Jamieson
08-29-2003, 08:07 AM
I will reiterate again before closing this thread and asking that you keep your subject to the one thread instead of littering the board over and over again with the same subject.

bobojoe-

Your technique in broaching a subject is not very kungfu.

I understand that you may have valid concerns in regards to the Chinese martial arts. However, you are getting all up in everyones face and you are quickly being regarded as a mere troll.

You have a lot of anger is the only thing that is clear to me, and likely a few others.

Have you ever actually been to any of these places you so despise. The subjects you are fixating on have been discussed time and again here and it is admittedly not important in the grand scheme of things who studies what and what it is they study. You probably would have a hard time convincing anyone here of your own authenticity without providing proof. Which you haven't and you remain anonymous and finger pointing and blurting out abuse. This is reflective of YOU and YOUR character and not of those you disparage by the way. What's the line? "You are what you hate". Self loathing manifested in attacks upon others in the shrouds of anonymity is so -not- kungfu.

So, be constructive and try to open some frank discussions without all the negativity. It's much more convincing and it would likely be more agreeable to everyone concerned.

regards