PDA

View Full Version : Real reason most people study CMA.

bobojoe02
08-29-2003, 03:14 PM
The real reason why most people study CMA.
They want to brag.
They want to say they have a Chinese teacher.
They want to claim a superior lineage.
They want to claim they are superior.
They want to bully people around unless they come across some steroid taking freak like Ortiz or Tank Abbott. Then, they kiss ass.
There are sooooooooooooo few who study for the right reasons.
Like wanting to improve their way of life...oh, sure a lot of people claim they do but cannot quite get passed bragging, bullying, lying and such.

Peace to those whose shoe does not fit,
Bo

Starchaser107
08-29-2003, 03:47 PM
Is there a really one reason thats more right than another when it comes to this?
Who's judging? I thought everybody's reason for being here was different.
While I might not agree with All reasons with regard to my approach, I can understand if a person says "I want to do cma, cause I saw it on tv and it looks good" , Reasons tend to change over time, and the reason you choose to do this today may not be the same as the reason you choose to keep doing it tommorrow.
:)
I'm gone to train my cma now, later.

Raatra
08-29-2003, 03:49 PM
This guy does nothing but slam other people and thier styles. Someone spent alot of time training this guy how to be an a$$hole.

SevenStar
08-29-2003, 03:54 PM
ho hum... we need to have a troll school, because some of these guys really suck...

yenhoi
08-29-2003, 03:56 PM
If people would only see the light like you and I bobojoe02, the world would be so much nicer.

:eek:

Brad
08-29-2003, 04:04 PM
I disagree entirely. Most people with no experience who start CMA were just impressed with Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and Bruce Lee(or some other mass media show) in my opinion. They don't know anything about lineage, Chinese vs Japanese, which style is best for kicking ass, etc. All the rest of the ego stuff usually comes allong after they've started... and I think it's a stage most people have gone through at some point, even a little. Some happen to grow out of it, some never do ;)

CaptinPickAxe
08-29-2003, 05:40 PM
Man...I can swear Bobo is describing himself in that post.

bobojoe02
08-29-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
Man...I can swear Bobo is describing himself in that post.

:p :D
No, the reason I studied in Beijing was because I want to kick people's ass like Tank Abbot, Tito Ortiz and you for being so LAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE-O. Ba wa ha ha.

Honesty & PEACE,
Bo

bobojoe02
08-29-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by yenhoi
If people would only see the light like you and I bobojoe02, the world would be so much nicer.

:eek:

Yenhoi, how can you expect others to know what we do? We are just astounding righteous Tigers of the North Star Triades, right?
Oops, better watch what I say. In China, you die for slips like that. Promise you won't tell?

Many people in China have asked me about the listed arts you mention. They want to know what they mean? Oh, well, why don't you tell them?

Wing Chun, Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do, Nunchaku

Peace,
Bo

Ikken Hisatsu
08-30-2003, 12:16 AM
you sound like you do MA to try (fail) to sound tough on an internet message board.

Yung Apprentice
08-30-2003, 02:43 AM
Howcome BOBO doesn't say what style he studies?

CaptinPickAxe
08-30-2003, 01:59 PM
He studies the prolific and all encompassing art of......TROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and what in gods name is a lameo? Well your faaaaaaagggggiiiiiaaaaaoooooozzzzzllllll.:p

Starchaser107
08-30-2003, 02:43 PM
Just out of curiousity,
if bobo detratced his previous statements,(which i dont think he will), would he be forgiven. It seems that theres still alot of anger, (that he stirred up), even though this isn't a SD assault thread, (miraculously).

Is it possible to respond to bobo without feeding/fueling the fire with belligerence versus belligerence?

this question is aimed at the people who were directly offended, by bobo's statements.

Or other martial artists who have had to deal with disrespect.
How would you handle this if it were real life?

CaptinPickAxe
08-30-2003, 02:52 PM
I think he has every chance to redeem himself. He needs to be open minded, and have a less billigerant tone with SDers. This is his only post where he doesn't mindlessly bash Shaolin-Do, so maybe hes on his way to becoming a better person.

I just hope he doesn't proove me wrong in his next post.:)

Merryprankster
08-30-2003, 03:50 PM
Hi Bobo!

Welcome to the forum!

You're a ****!

bobojoe02
08-31-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Merryprankster
Hi Bobo!

Welcome to the forum!

You're a ****!

Ok, ok, ok, it seems facts just don't register, huh? Fact is, yall don't be a prac tic sin fer getin beter, yall prac ti sin to be beter red neckies, huh?

Red Neck to yall & yall mamas,
Bo

Merryprankster
08-31-2003, 06:08 PM
Hi Bobo!

Read my profile!

Oddly enough, you're STILL a ****!

Ming Yue
08-31-2003, 07:17 PM
troller (http://www.curious3d.com/bucket2.jpg)

so bobo, in an honest attempt to discern the point of your original post, and since no one else has really asked (and since it's not in your profile), exactly what style(s) of MA do you study?

Laughing Cow
08-31-2003, 07:22 PM
Ming Yue.

Some already asked, answer as expected.
:D

Ming Yue
08-31-2003, 07:23 PM
ah.. missed that thread. probably a good thing.

nice sig, btw.
:)

bobojoe02
08-31-2003, 10:14 PM
Ok, Ok, Ok, what does it matter if I studied tai chi or Bagua. I can care less who studies whatever. I don't go around advertizing like a Hollywood pimp, "Yo, yall, look at me, I study Kung Fool, tai chi, bagua, hsing-i, chi kung, and I can beat anyone up, yeah, fer sure. My teacher's name was Hai Ding with a lineage going back to prehistoric times. My teacher could walk thru walls and break bricks with hie eyes. Let me make you a deal."

See, I like to study and practice but I hate most all martial artists since they are such wannabe's and know it alls. They ain't never had to face up to anyone but they can mouth it like you clowns.
We do 5000 forms and 14,000 sets per hour.

Yeah, but can you shut your mouth long enough to keep from getting punched in your face? I doubt it.

Keep the peace,
Bo

Serpent
08-31-2003, 10:36 PM
Dude, you have some serious issues.

Seek help.

Laughing Cow
08-31-2003, 10:37 PM
Bobojoe02.

The way I see it your mouth-fu is just as bad if not worse than the guys you are criticising and slamming.

Come on proof to us why we should trust YOUR word over THEIRS, so far I have seen nothing in any of your posts that shows me that you even had 5 minutes of MA training or the 25yrs you claim to have received in Shanghai, Singapore, Beijing or wherever.

Forget the SD guys, I as a TCMA guy am now asking you to proof your claims of superiority, while I can't claim the same locations I got the same time in MA as you claim.

Till we see proof, everything you say are unsubstantiated claims and nothing more.

There are many serious and experienced MA on this board, many of whom have said nothing to you as yet.
Many here got contacts back to the places you claim to have studied, and I am sure if you are what you are we can verify the data you provide and you nor your teachers will mind.

So come on I and many others are here waiting.

Seeya.

bobojoe02
08-31-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Laughing Cow
Bobojoe02.

The way I see it your mouth-fu is just as bad if not worse than the guys you are criticising and slamming.

Come on proof to us why we should trust YOUR word over THEIRS, so far I have seen nothing in any of your posts that shows me that you even had 5 minutes of MA training or the 25yrs you claim to have received in Shanghai, Singapore, Beijing or wherever.

Forget the SD guys, I as a TCMA guy am now asking you to proof your claims of superiority, while I can't claim the same locations I got the same time in MA as you claim.

Till we see proof, everything you say are unsubstantiated claims and nothing more.

There are many serious and experienced MA on this board, many of whom have said nothing to you as yet.
Many here got contacts back to the places you claim to have studied, and I am sure if you are what you are we can verify the data you provide and you nor your teachers will mind.

So come on I and many others are here waiting.

Seeya.

Serious and experienced martial artists as in Hollywood types, huh? Hey, ever watch your favorite martial arts movie for the upteenth time, like "Enter the Dragon" or "The Matrix" and the
latest movies you all learn your moves from? Ever meet or spar with a real expert? No, not the SD types with 4 million forms.

You see my issues are simple. None of you have ever even smelled the real deal unless you studied with the quiet ones.

There are no names or titles to the real arts. That's for SD karate kids. See, just another reason why I hate martial artists.

But, to make a fool of you let's discuss forms. What forms have you ever learned? I bet you do the breaking bricks with your eyes
methods, huh?

Resolve your peace by training, Gene Ching is right and the only one on here so far that proves he is for real.

Peace,
Bo

bobojoe02
08-31-2003, 11:56 PM
Master wushu masters? How do you develop that which is greater than qi? What is the name of that which is higher than qi? Oops, not kiya mofo. Out of your league. I rest my case.

Study the honest way, practice.

Peace,
Bo

Laughing Cow
08-31-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by bobojoe02

Serious and experienced martial artists as in Hollywood types, huh? Hey, ever watch your favorite martial arts movie for the upteenth time, like "Enter the Dragon" or "The Matrix" and the
latest movies you all learn your moves from? Ever meet or spar with a real expert? No, not the SD types with 4 million forms.

You see my issues are simple. None of you have ever even smelled the real deal unless you studied with the quiet ones.

There are no names or titles to the real arts. That's for SD karate kids. See, just another reason why I hate martial artists.

But, to make a fool of you let's discuss forms. What forms have you ever learned? I bet you do the breaking bricks with your eyes
methods, huh?

Resolve your peace by training, Gene Ching is right and the only one on here so far that proves he is for real.

Peace,
Bo

Cute, and very stereotypial answer.

Keep evading the issues and questions, you simply make me smile pretending and wanting to sound sincere.

I doubt that you saw the real deal, you maybe studied under someone that charged you USD100 per lesson for a few years, while he strung you out and milked you for all the bucks you had.

Don't worry you are not the first one that fell into that trap over in China.

Seeya.

Serpent
08-31-2003, 11:58 PM

Hahahahahahaaa!

Classic.

bobojoe02
09-01-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Laughing Cow

Cute, and very stereotypial answer.

Keep evading the issues and questions, you simply make me smile pretending and wanting to sound sincere.

I doubt that you saw the real deal, you maybe studied under someone that charged you USD100 per lesson for a few years, while he strung you out and milked you for all the bucks you had.

Don't worry you are not the first one that fell into that trap over in China.

Seeya.

So, I ask you, **** Act, Laughing Cow, if you want a serious discussion then just answer the question about that which is stronger than qi? What is the name of that kind of power development? You now reside with shadow & shaolin-do, in the realm of the wu-shu killers, huh?

Peace,
Bo

Mr Punch
09-01-2003, 03:32 AM
Peace to those whose shoe does not fit,
Bo There's no peace for people whose shoes don't fit... they really ****ing hurt man, what would you know about pain...?!

My shoes fit. They're big. How I'd love to make them Bobo-bobo the Clown's Internal Ass Shoes by inserting them forceably sideways!

Ming Yue
09-01-2003, 04:47 AM
Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor.
Elizabeth I (1533 - 1603)

I cannot imagine your teachers, however learned they may be, intended to foster within you such useless predjudice and embarrasingly overblown bravado.

good luck with your pursuit.