PDA

View Full Version : Only Gene Ching can answer this?

bobojoe02
09-01-2003, 12:14 PM
So, you want to be a bad boy and bully people around like SD, shaolin-do & shadow does, huh? But, in China, if you don't understand how to cultivate qi, jing, shen, the three treasures, you are not permitted to enter the fighting arts. Kindda a little opposite over here, huh?

"Make you a deal, shadow & shaolin-do and all you killers."

Why can't you answer the basic questions that Gene Ching knows is right?

What are the names of the qi forces? How do you cultivate them?
What is the name of the force or power that is considered on an advanced level above qi, excepting shen?

How do you develop shen?

You see this is going to be ONE lonely thread but in China, it is the
most critical study of all way before forms, applications, etc.

Peace,
Bo

bobojoe02
09-01-2003, 12:19 PM
According to TCM, there are 6 qi's. So, if you don't know how to identify them and stimulate these 6 qi's, my teachers say it's better to practice karate. Now you can make up your own and insult TCM but at least you should realize there are such essences. According to my training, the methods of how to stimulate and grow the yuan qi is the nugget:
1.) Yuan Qi
Gu Qi
Zong Qi
Zhen Qi
Zhong Qi
Zheng Qi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuan Qi (Original Qi)

Yuan Qi is said to be Essence that has been transformed into Qi, or Jing in motion. Yuan Qi has it's root in the Kidneys and spread throughout the body by the San Jiao (Triple Burner). It is the foundation of all the Yin and Yang energies of the body. Yuan Qi, like Prenatal Jing, is hereditary, fixed in quantity, but nourished by Postnatal Jing.

Yuan Qi Functions:

It is the dynamic force that motivates the functional activity of the internal organs, and is the foundation of vitality.

It circulates all over the body in the channels, relying on the transporting system of the San Jiao (Triple Burner).

It is the basis of Kidney Qi, and dwells between the two Kidneys, at the Gate of Vitality (Ming Men).

It facilitates the transformation of Qi. Yuan Qi is the spark of change, transforming Zong Qi into Zhen Qi.

Yuan Qi participates in the production of blood by facilitating the transformation of Gu Qi into Blood.

It emerges and stays at the 12 Source points.

Wait until Laughing Cow and other blind karate kids gets a hold of THIS. I can hear the so-what's? They don't get that yuan qi rules all and without it you are not considered for acceptance into the fighting practices. What the....?

At least Gene Ching knows,

Peace,
Bo

Merryprankster
09-01-2003, 12:52 PM
Hi Bobojoe!

Welcome to the forum!

You're a ****!

Starchaser107
09-01-2003, 01:03 PM
I sense a theme here

BoBoJoe
09-01-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Merryprankster
Hi Bobojoe!

Welcome to the forum!

You're a ****!

BJJ, Boxing, Ex-Wrestler
How long have you trained? 5yrs Wrestling, 2 yrs 4 mo BJJ, 3 mo Boxing. Enough Judo, Sambo, MT to be scared of those guys :)
Biography Purple Belt in BJJ under Lloyd Irvin. 1-0 MMA
Location Washington DC

With all of your vast 2 yrs of experience in Bjj as a purple belt, 5yrs in wrestling, boxing, judo, sambo, it's no wonder you can't answer a basic question about Qi? Ever hear of it?

This is what I mean about you clowns. All you want to do is advertize your so called experience and styles as if anyone cares what you do, fu?

Now, run away little girl and go play with shadow & shaolin-do
and the rest of those experienced tough guys who can't even spell Qi, jing or shen let alone know how to activate the 3 treasures. No wonder the Chinese masters laugh at you clowns on here excepting Gene Ching. He knows the real stuff.

Peace,
Bo

Raatra
09-01-2003, 01:04 PM
i appreciate your passion but you are making yourself out to be a moron.

Starchaser107
09-01-2003, 01:06 PM
were you ignored as a child?

Judge Pen
09-01-2003, 01:13 PM
Now it's just bobojoe. Were you banned?

Kristoffer
09-01-2003, 01:51 PM
Not ignored....... Laughed at

SLUUUUUT

chen zhen
09-01-2003, 02:00 PM
LUDER

Kristoffer
09-01-2003, 02:14 PM
;)

BoBoJoe
09-01-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Kristoffer
;)

No way, an old nun of 100 would whip aSs on you, punK, you are the Icon of this forum, lameO, and silly, just like the rest...

Now, run away with the little girls and cry, "Oh, bobo is such a bad guy, huh?"

Here's to making a fool of yourself for the whole board to see.
LMAO at you, and quit getting beat up buy old lady nuns, already, no wonder you sound soooooooooooo daaaaaaaaa,

No Peace for you, you going to hELL,
Bo

CaptinPickAxe
09-01-2003, 03:03 PM
"Oh, bobo is such a bad guy"

Not bad, just confused and narrow-minded.:D

Judge Pen
09-01-2003, 03:08 PM
Please ban all 28 incarnations of this bobo.

Stacey
09-01-2003, 03:12 PM
schlampe!!! Lutch mine schwantz und Shluk du lude.

Kristoffer
09-01-2003, 03:18 PM
Now, run away with the little girls and cry, "Oh, bobo is such a bad guy, '

:D aaight

and quit getting beat up buy old lady nuns, already

I'll try.. but i gotta admit that your old dirty mama was hard to nail.

No Peace for you, you going to hELL

Crap.. not again. Well, I gotta hand it to ya. You're obviously the most boring and lame troll this board have seen in a while. Good job

bobojoe02
09-01-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Judge Pen
Now it's just bobojoe. Were you banned?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, bobojo02 is back with enlightenment questions only you kids can't answer, the foundation of the arts and you can't even spell them, huh? Judge, you been doing too much L...SD, huh? B a wa h ha ah ha a hhha haaaaaaaa

LMAO at you, judge pin head, NOT with you, get it?

NO peace for drools like u,
Bo

Surferdude
09-01-2003, 04:12 PM
What MA r u anyway?:rolleyes:

Brad
09-01-2003, 04:20 PM
He studies BJ

Laughing Cow
09-01-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Brad
He studies BJ

On himself. :D

Yung Apprentice
09-01-2003, 04:25 PM
Apparently ke doesn't study martial arts, he just studies qigong or some manure. Heck, he basically disregarded merryprankster because he doesn't know "THE THREE TREASURES". Apparently this guy can fly around ans shoot chi out of his @SS.

Laughing Cow
09-01-2003, 04:30 PM
Apparently he also does the ruler (Chih) system.

Which funnily enough is practiced by a few here and is common in a few CMA systems.

Lessons, courses and material are readily available on it.

Look for Ruler qigong on google and you will find plenty of info. Also add Taiji or any of it's variant spellings to get some more.

Seeya.

bobojoe02
09-01-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Yung Apprentice
Apparently ke doesn't study martial arts, he just studies qigong or some manure. Heck, he basically disregarded merryprankster because he doesn't know "THE THREE TREASURES". Apparently this guy can fly around ans shoot chi out of his @SS.

Lama Pai Crane/JKD ????
No wonder, you are such a whacko with a bad mouth? Bet you can't back it up either, **** face? Ba wa ha ha ha KIYA MoFo!!!
How's your KIYA going these days, Deadly ****? Wa ha hah ha
LMAO at you, too, get it? NOT with you.

No Peace,
Bo

bobojoe02
09-01-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Laughing Cow
Apparently he also does the ruler (Chih) system.

Which funnily enough is practiced by a few here and is common in a few CMA systems.

Lessons, courses and material are readily available on it.

Look for Ruler qigong on google and you will find plenty of info. Also add Taiji or any of it's variant spellings to get some more.

Seeya.

Apparently, you know nothing at all...this ain't the commercial Ruler, Cow aSs, you gotta learn real MA, one day. Maybe a 1000 yrs from now? Dumbo Cow. LMAO at you again, don't know 3 treasures, Real Ruler, Character style or Baji, huh? Ba wa ha hah ahaaa

No Peace for Bozos like LMAO COW,
Bo

Laughing Cow
09-01-2003, 07:48 PM
As expected perfect TROLL behaviour.

ONLY I got the REAL deal, everything else is fake, yadda, yadda.
Yeah, sure keep going it is getting better and better.

And I guess of course you couldn't use the standard ruler either it had to be special and specially made/prepared by your master for you and cost you an arm and a leg.

Seen the likes of you for MANY years in my Ma study.

ROTFLMAO.

No-peace

for Bo-****e

bobojoe02
09-01-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Brad
He studies BJ

You mean the kind you perform? Naa, I leave that to experts like you, ba wa haha haha , you walked into that one, hey, BJ Brad?
You like to do BJ, huh? BJ capitol is Brad's house.

Smelly Brad,

No Piece for BJ Brad, he prefers, hotdogs, instead!!!!
Bo

Fu-Pau
09-02-2003, 12:40 AM
bobojoe02

Dude, you spend a lot of time commenting on what other people here have studied… but what exactly are YOUR credentials?

Yung Apprentice
09-02-2003, 12:46 AM
He has none. And he ducks it by insulting everone else. The rest of us non-trolls, have the pride to say what style they study, and what city they live in. That even goes for the SD'ers, the ones he hates so much. He doesn't have the pride to say his style, or the balls to say where he resides, for fear of having someone near him call him out. The SD'ers say their style and where they live. So he's worse than them.

Goldenmane
09-02-2003, 02:53 AM
(Hijacks thread)

You in West Oz? Where are you located? I'm in Perth.

Surferdude
09-02-2003, 04:23 AM
Stop laughing like a *******:mad:

Brad
09-02-2003, 06:16 AM
You mean the kind you perform? Naa, I leave that to experts like you, ba wa haha haha , you walked into that one, hey, BJ Brad?
You like to do BJ, huh? BJ capitol is Brad's house.

Smelly Brad,

No Piece for BJ Brad, he prefers, hotdogs, instead!!!!
Bo
'bout time I got this guy to insult me, now I feel like I finally belong ;) Though I must say, I'm a little disapointed with the effort. Smelly Brad? Come on, surely you can do better than that :D

Ray Pina
09-02-2003, 08:24 AM
I would take this thread more seriously if his answers didn't seam coppied from a book (that style of writing differs from his and uses better vocabulary) and if he listed a style, teacher and a location that could be checked out -- preferably a US branch not in the middle of nowhere.

GeneChing
09-02-2003, 10:02 AM
bbj: Thanks for the props, I think...:confused: If I'm the only one who knows, why aren't I rich?

everyone else: Heed bbj, especially the Gene Ching part. :cool:

Raatra
09-02-2003, 10:29 AM
Gene you just encouraged a friggin troll. I cant wait to see the pile of dreaded nonsense he hurls at us all now.

Starchaser107
09-02-2003, 11:04 AM
oooooooh god, we're in 4 it now
thanks Gene...
really:rolleyes:

:p

CaptinPickAxe
09-02-2003, 11:52 AM
I retracted my rant...two wrongs never make a right...wait...:confused:

GeneChing
09-02-2003, 12:38 PM
He didn't seem so bad to me. I guess that's just because he wrote my name all over the place. :rolleyes:

Ray Pina
09-02-2003, 01:30 PM
:D

CaptinPickAxe
09-02-2003, 01:33 PM
:D
Flattery gets you everywhere:D