PDA

View Full Version : TOBobBobJoe

crazymaddrunk
09-02-2003, 05:22 PM
shut up idiot...what a load of horsecrap you are BoBoJoker...even if you made a valid point on qi, chi, ki, H2O, whatever, no one listens to an idiot like yourself....

If qi is so all mighty and powerful, why the Japanese take over China so easily? Why isn't Mike Tyson using it in the ring? Why isn't a QI MASTER (sound effects here) winning in Pride and UFC? Why don't we see the all mighty devastation of your qi?

Plain and simple, you're a wuss and a coward, and you obviously have problems because your ho-mother dressed you funny and your Uncle molested you in the dark.

CaptinPickAxe
09-02-2003, 05:24 PM
strange...
I acctually agree with you on this one CMD.
:D

Liokault
09-02-2003, 05:28 PM
Why isn't a QI MASTER (sound effects here) winning in Pride and UFC?

Um....but this argument gets used against us.....and we have no real answer to it:confused: .

Plain and simple, you're a wuss and a coward, and you obviously have problems because your ho-mother dressed you funny and your Uncle molested you in the dark.

So every one who has not done a KFC fight is a coward and a wuss?

crazymaddrunk
09-02-2003, 05:28 PM
well Cap, if you've studied SD anytime in the past, you're no enemy of mine <offers handshake>

crazymaddrunk
09-02-2003, 05:30 PM
Don't get me wrong Lio, I believe in it as well, but do not believe that BoBo the Clown is, has, or will ever study it, it's obvious his information is from a book or website...

CaptinPickAxe
09-02-2003, 05:31 PM
<shakes hand>
another touching forum moment:D

Laughing Cow
09-02-2003, 05:33 PM
Have to say that I am agreeing with anything that CMD has said so far on this post.

Weird & scary me agreeing with CMD. ;)

To be honest I would love to walk into a SD school one day to see what they are doing but alas, till I came here I never knew of them and quiet a few other disputed schools too.

:D

CaptinPickAxe
09-02-2003, 05:37 PM
LC,
I can tell you, despite what some may say, It is definitly NOT Karate. I'm a little shaky on wither its Kung Fu, but true practioners should be respected...like any other MA.

crazymaddrunk
09-02-2003, 05:39 PM
<shakes hand back> Now go practice your Tai Peng Sin Kune...

LC, not hard to agree with each other when we both see an idiot, and a coward...

crazymaddrunk
09-02-2003, 05:41 PM
Like I've mentioned before, my Hung Gar sifu has seen some of the tiger forms SD teaches, in China...

CaptinPickAxe
09-02-2003, 05:45 PM
And we study real Fukien White Crane...
But the mantis...well, lets just say it isn't up to par...
But the rest seems to be legit.

count
09-02-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
I didn't want to follow in Bobojoes foot steps and create a thread just to get my point across. So I'll use CMD's thread...

ATTN KUNG LEK or RENEGADE MONK:

I'm newer to the forum, and I'm not clear on the rules. But, I'm sure the constant bashing of PEOPLE not Martial Arts must be against the rules. And adding to the congestion of the forum by threading the same theories is, if not only annoying, has to be against policy too.
Lets make this forum more enjoyable by not tolorating Trolls with a personal vendetta for everyone on the forum but Gene.

Thanks for your time,
The Captain...
If that were true, Rolls would have been gone a long time ago. Why are all you guys crying about it? If you don't like it or understand it...ignore it. What are you going to do, ban everyone with a different perspective. What's the prob?:rolleyes:

YinYangDagger
09-02-2003, 06:46 PM
Captin, from the posts you look like a friend of Shaolin-do. I train at Sifu Ryan's school as well.

as far as the Mantis lineage, I don't think ANYONE teaches the forms the same way, whether it be 7 Star, Plum Blossom, whatever...I just read a good article in IKF regarding a group of Mantis practitioners going to China to find the roots of their art, and they visited like 3 areas in Mainland China and visited 3 seperate Mantis masters. Even when one of the masters performed a form they knew, it was different than what they were taught, and their sifu/lineage was from Hong Kong. It goes on to give the history of the Mantis, and how originally there was only one form. Different groups used that form and based off of it created their own. Some systems of Mantis use some of the same forms, some do not.

Which in reality goes along PERFECTLY with what is taught in SD. SD teaches forms that were passed down from a specific period in time, who's to say that the forms we learn is "wrong" and why, just because they're not in one of the popular Mantis systems? For example, Mantis Enters the Door, I can't find it anywhere in "other" Mantis styles, but these guys that went to China were learning and seeing Mantis forms for the first time, forms that weren't in their curriculum. As far as Bong Bo being "wrong" in SD, I highly doubt the form is exactly as was first created. As I've mentioned on another thread, even Sanchin, a famous Okinawan karate kata isn't even taught the same in various schools in Okinawa, and it was introduced there not long ago. Time changes things, martial arts forms included. So basically to me, when I learn something from the Mantis style that's not "typical" Mantis (as in not from the popular schools), I would treasure it more, simply because it's not of the norm, and I don't think that Grandmaster Sin would just sit around bored someday and make these forms up. People try and say that, and if that's the case, he's not a fraud, he's a genious.

Serpent
09-02-2003, 06:47 PM
Jeezus, just ignore him already. Stop feeding the troll.

themeecer
09-02-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
<shakes hand>
another touching forum moment:D
Awwwww ... group hug!!! Come here serpent you look like you need some loving too.

Ok, now that that is over we can go back to bashing each other.:D

CaptinPickAxe
09-02-2003, 07:47 PM
-YinYangDagger
You train under Sifu Ryan?
He's an amazing teacher, right?
What belt are you?

Brad
09-02-2003, 07:49 PM
Ok, now that that is over we can go back to bashing each other.
Cool! I'll start:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative23.jpg

Ok, your turn :D

YinYangDagger
09-02-2003, 08:03 PM
Sifu Ryan is one of THE best instructors I've ever had...Blue Belt right now...

themeecer
09-02-2003, 08:36 PM
I'll go old school pic posting to insult you back Brad.

(_|_) <----- That's me mooning you.

Serpent
09-02-2003, 08:42 PM
Nice ass. What was that you were saying about some lovin'?

themeecer
09-02-2003, 08:44 PM
*Runs for the hills*

Serpent
09-02-2003, 08:49 PM
Heh. Through the bizarre synaptic connections that make up my brain, I just reminded myself of a joke. Seeing as this thread is deletion bound anyway...

Ahem...

This dude gets convicted of a crime and sent to a notoriously nasty jail. When he arrives the sadistic guard grins and says, "You're going to be Bubba's new room mate!"

The guy is led to a cell and waiting there for him is the biggest, meanest, nastiest looking protohuman he's ever seen. The guard pushes him in and locks the door saying, "Have fun, Bubba - don't break your new toy too quickly!"

The guy looks up into Bubba's craggy face, knees trembling. Bubba grins and in a deep and resonant voice says, "You 'n' me gonna play Mommy and Daddy. You wan' be Mommy or Daddy?"

The guy thinks for a moment and, deciding it's beter to give than receive, he says, "I'll be Daddy!"

Bubba grins. "Good. Well, Daddy, come on over here and suck Mommy's dick."

Serpent
09-02-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by themeecer
*Runs for the hills*

You like a little outdoor action, huh?

bobojoe02
09-02-2003, 08:58 PM
If qi is so all mighty and powerful, why the Japanese take over China so easily? Dude, like Dr. Phil says, you either get it or you don't and YOU DON'T, Lamo, don't ever come to this forum again until you get a self-help book and read it. Get help to read it.

Why isn't Mike Tyson using it in the ring?
like Dr. Phil says, you either get it or you don't and YOU DON'T, Lamo

Why isn't a QI MASTER (sound effects here) winning in Pride and UFC?
I see it now, Dr. Phil is too late to help the likes of you (DOA)

Why don't we see the all mighty devastation of your qi?
You already have. I beat the crap out of you and you don't even know it cuz you is DOA.

Ok, there, Cross dresser, go out with your boyfriend, now, and
don't get AIDES, again. I hear you said you had AIDES and don't want to get it again, huh?

Serpent
09-02-2003, 09:06 PM
Wow, he can't even spell AIDS - and it's an acronym.

Starchaser107
09-02-2003, 09:07 PM
..dude , you cant even spell an acronym

How Fu(K!ng Dumb do you have to Be to Misspell an Acronym

Starchaser107
09-02-2003, 09:08 PM
lol me and serpent noticed the same darn thing , what an idiot

CaptinPickAxe
09-02-2003, 09:40 PM
AIDES?!?
LMAO:D

rubthebuddha
09-02-2003, 09:52 PM
acquired immuno deficiency effervescent syndrome, silly boys.

Serpent
09-02-2003, 10:05 PM
Perhaps AIDES is a reflection of his own psyche?

******* In Denial Every Second?

All I Do Equals ****?

And I Don't Even Spit?

Starchaser107
09-02-2003, 10:24 PM
lol

Judge Pen
09-03-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by crazymaddrunk
Like I've mentioned before, my Hung Gar sifu has seen some of the tiger forms SD teaches, in China...

CMD,

Which forms? Fei Hu? Black Tiger? Golden Tiger? Tiger Crane?

bodhitree
09-03-2003, 11:22 AM
We should have a poll about Bo Bo
I bet knowone would like him.:D Bo Bo is a insecure, Im gonna make fun of you to make myself feel better type.