PDA

View Full Version : When you were on the street or where ever....

Martial Joe
05-14-2001, 06:35 AM
When you were on the street or where ever have you ever saw a fight break out and just stare and analyze what the two fighting are doing and see much brutal hitting,blood,and ejoy it a great deal!?

Joe :cool:

Martial Joe
05-14-2001, 06:35 AM
Dont be bashfull...tell the story...

Grappling-Insanity
05-14-2001, 06:54 AM
But I've never seen a street fight be 1v1, except on one occasion. That was my latest street fight. Lucky me :p

joedoe
05-14-2001, 08:29 AM
I've seen it happen, but didn't enjot it. It actually made me quite sick :(

-------------------------------------
You have no chance to survive - make your time.

Martial Joe
05-14-2001, 09:34 PM
Grapling~DiD you win?

Abandit~What happend?

joedoe
05-15-2001, 06:41 AM
I was in the city (Sydney) a few years back after a night of drinking with my friends. I was walking back to the train station for a ride home when a fight broke out between 2 guys on the street - happened literally next to me. They ended up pounding the crap out of one another, and I left before the fight ended because it made me sick to watch two grown men fighting like that. From what I could tell, the fight wasn't over anything important anyway.

At that point I realised how stupid people can be sometimes. Even though I train in a fighting art and love practicing martial arts, and even sparring, watching those guys beat each other's lights out was sickening and it made me realise how petty conflicts like that can be.

-------------------------------------
You have no chance to survive - make your time.

Budokan
05-15-2001, 07:03 PM
Yes, I've seen this kind of thing happen from time to time during my younger bar-hopping days. I simply moved out of the way and went on with my life. I never made it a point to hang around and watch because frankly I don't like being reminded how godd@mn stupid some people can be. I mean, there's nothing glorified about two drunk sh*theads pounding away on each other, is there?

K. Mark Hoover

Grappling-Insanity
05-15-2001, 08:52 PM
You could say I won, I like to ;). Here's a quick breakdown of what went on. He charged me going to the clinch and we wrestled for a bit (he was quite a bit bigger than me 40lbs). I saw an opening stomping down on his knee. He then tried to sweep me got me off balance. Then a sloppy right hook came my way combined with the weakest jab I have ever seen. He seemed to think I was KO'd????. And walked away, at this point I was quite P!ssed off. So I grabbed him buy his hair and pulled back as hard as I could (from behind). He went to the ground and I pounded his ass so bad. then I choked him out and told him if he ever fu**ed with me again I would choke him out toatally. I dont think I would but it scared the p!ss out of him.

Martial Joe
05-18-2001, 09:09 PM
You definitly beat him,But what took so long?

I saw a fight in my front yard between to grown men.Wow when to angry men go at it it looks alot different then when kids do.It was exiting though.Ofcourse the one who was my freind one.It was close though...

Matt-le-kat
05-22-2001, 04:18 PM
I always get butterflies in my stomach when i see nasty fights.

Nothing is to be feared, only understood....

S.Teebas
05-22-2001, 09:32 PM
I had just come out of a club and was standing around with some friends (none of who could fight their way out of a paper bag) and saw a car coming out of a drive way. Well a guy about 30 or so was walking passed and decided to smack the side of the car with his hand, and a guy who was about 40 in the passangers seat jumped out and "attempted" to fight him. i say attempted because they were both drunk as sh!t and could hardly stand let alone fight... fists going every where until the 40'ish looking guy falls over and hits his head on the car.... the younger guy comes up and boots him in the head (nothing cushioning the impact just raw metal behind it)...BANG! Blood was pis out every where. then the guy ran off

It all happened in a matter of seconds and i wonder if i should have jumped in, because i was drinking i decided not to. ...I felt really bad though when the driver got out of the car...his wife. At that moment i recoganised her as an old school teacher i had. She was crying, screaming and very traumatised.

Violence is not a good thing to watch in my opinion.

S.Teebas

dave the dragon
05-23-2001, 12:19 PM
we were in a club(funny how everyone in this post has mentioned alcohol)and a girl was being chatted up by these guys she clearly wasnt interested and told these guys so. now , my friend walks up to her and tries it on and what do you know success straight in there!
anyway these guys have seen this and it must have put a dent in their machismo or whatever ,theres a bit of trouble in there but nothing major and we think that has all been forgotten about.
its about 3 in the morning and we have left the club we by a kebab shop doing the drunk kebab thing that im sur everyone can relate to.
when we turn around and the guys from the club and some of their friends are standing behind us . two of them have got pieces of wood in their hands and their intentions are obvious.
they lay into my friend something awful hitting him with wood and punching an kicking him about the face.
scared ****less i jump in and start hitting whoever i can (this happened before i started wing chun so punching ability was rather limited)
the rest is a bit of a blur although i can remember looking up and seeing my friend going mental and chasing 3 of these gys down the road with the piece of wood that he must have obtained from one of them . police arrived there was close circuit tv caught it all . we went to court and the accused got 48 hours community service , so they have probably done it again since.
now i learn kung fu so that i can never take a beating like that again
just my little experience
regards dave