PDA

View Full Version : Environmental Techniques

Laine Nakachi
05-15-2001, 07:50 AM
I apologize for my incomplete topic , I accidently hit the wrong button , so excuse me .Anyway , I'll continue my topic ,other than what I just mentioned ,in my incomplete topic .It all depends on the situation too , if you can drive off , do so if it's safe.If your attacker is grabbing your neck with his right hand ,you can apply a chin na wrist lock with both hands. And use the car door as a weapon.Use the seat belt swinging it at your attacker ,if your attacker gets too close to you , the cigarrette lighter ,burning your attacker .

If you're sitting down at the bus stop or a bench .You can use a low kick to the groin area , and follow up with a high kick to the facial area of the attacker .
Or if your attacker grabs by the collar , you can apply chin na wrist locks , and take him to the ground .

For the telephone booth regardless if it's open or closed .If your attacker throws a right punch at you , you can use a left open hand block with a right finger jab to the attacker's eyes.From there closing the gap on the attacker.

If you're at the beach sitting down with your friends or whoever.If your attacker makes a move to strike you with his right or left hand .You can kick his hand to injure it , from there you can kick to the knee cap area or sweep your attacker off balance , with your right or left leg , or you can sweep your attacker off
balance , other than that you can use a reverse sweep , to sweep your attacker off balance .

You can also use the tiger claw raking your attackers face.Finger jab to the eyes , or 2 finger to the eyes.A leaperds paw to the rib cage area , throat area , or the side of the neck area .The back part of the crane's beak is good for striking the right or left side of the jaw area , as you would block the attackers right or left punch with either the right or left crane opening it's wide wings .The backfist strike , since the kicks are a lot tougher than the hands , double backfist strike against the attacker's right or left high round kick to the head area.From there crashing directly into the attackers' upper body area .These are animal striking techniques. Which are very useble.
So anybody can learn kung fu , regardless
of styles or systems.And when they get the techniqes wired.Can also inovate their own
kung fu techniques to be used for both self defense or for their own environment
techniques.

Take Care ,
Sil Lum Kuen