PDA

View Full Version : Showers/reality fighting

old jong
05-17-2001, 08:24 PM
You are in the showers after a good BJJ lesson and you drop your soap. You bend down to pick it up when suddenly,Rolls,who finally decided to join grab your "behind" and ask ..."Want to grapple big boy?"...What should be the defense? :rolleyes:

C'est la vie!

SLC
05-17-2001, 08:43 PM
Looks like a slow Friday afternoon, huh? Two and a half more hours to go. :confused:

I'd be afraid to slap him cause he would probably like it.

UberShaman
05-17-2001, 08:48 PM
pinch a loaf and sneak away while he's eating..

SLC
05-17-2001, 10:22 PM
This is a great thread Old Jong. I study karate, but I don't know any good shower moves (karate not being a complete art). This would probably be more in the KF line. :)

peehoo
05-17-2001, 11:18 PM
you have showers where you train
luxury

do without doing

Watchman
05-18-2001, 05:09 AM
Old Jong, haven't you ever seen the old photos of Bruce Lee exercising on the wooden dummy with his @ss stuck waaaaay out?

That's the secret JKD Shower Room Wooden Dummy techniques. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Martial Joe
05-18-2001, 06:24 AM
I would say,that guys butt is tighter.Go bother him!

joedoe
05-18-2001, 10:30 AM
Point and laugh at the tinyness or nonexistence of his manhood. That will make him back right off. :D

-------------------------------------
You have no chance to survive - make your time.

Martial Joe
05-18-2001, 09:11 PM
Nice one...

Budokan
05-19-2001, 07:58 PM
Since I don't study shoot and mount I would be totally helpless. Nor could I call upon any of my other karateka or even kung fu brothers because their styles are also ineffective and useless despite the fact they've been combat tested for hundreds of years.

Yeah, right. Here's what would really happen: :rolleyes:

The first thing I'd do is slam my heel onto his foot, breaking every f*cking bone he has and follow up with an elbow into his gut. As he's bent over clutching his solar plexus and trying to vomit at the same time I'd spin and drive a hammerfist onto his brainstem. After he hits the floor I'd drop an axe kick onto his spine for good measure. Then I'd finish my shower and dress. As I was leaving I'd kick him in the temple with the heel of my boot on the way out and then pi$$ into his open mouth.

By then I'd probably be feeling a little bad that I had hurt him so terribly, so to assuage that feeling I'd get a pair of pliers and crush each finger joint on his hands. I figure this would get me over that foolish hump of feeling bad about hurting him and I'd be able to move on to more interesting work.

Example: Ever skin a catfish? Well, I'd make the first lateral incision around his neck and then down along his spinal colum followed by a Y-incision down his breast-bone and flaring out into his abdomen. After that bit of fun I'd probably be getting bored so I would just gut him open and then hang him with his own intestines from the showerhead. I'd smirk a bit as he flopped around helplessly then go out and have a big dinner and catch a movie.

Then I'd hit the bed for a good night's sleep.

K. Mark Hoover

old jong
05-19-2001, 11:17 PM
Now that's the spirit!...Anybody care to beat that? :D

C'est la vie!

joedoe
05-20-2001, 02:08 AM
Rip his head off and sh!t down his neck?

old jong
05-20-2001, 04:16 AM
.....I have to admit it is not bad!...Impressive to say the least! :eek: :D
Who's next?...

C'est la vie!

Martial Joe
05-20-2001, 05:36 AM
Ask Goldberg whos next...

JWTAYLOR
05-23-2001, 04:41 PM
I'd shove sausages down his throat, and hungry dogs up his butt.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

joedoe
05-27-2001, 01:48 AM
LOL @ JWT :D

Nice one :)

Scott
05-28-2001, 08:30 AM
I'd gouge out an eye and skullf u c k him.

-Scott

"Life is hard, but so am I." -- The Eels.

Scott
05-28-2001, 09:02 AM
In that particular situation, I would eat myself.

-Scott

"Life is hard, but so am I." -- The Eels.

joedoe
06-01-2001, 06:21 AM
You seem to have an obsession with eating yourself :)

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
What we do in life echoes in Eternity