PDA

View Full Version : Jing

Phenix
09-15-2003, 06:41 AM
Listerning and issuing Jing, how are these done? what is the details in process of operation?

PaulH
09-15-2003, 10:04 AM
Okay, I'll volunteer to be the guinea pig as I have a personal stake in this. Hendrik, when I rolled hands with Ernie, he often told me that I'm too loud. How do you hide your intention better when you issue ging? As for listening ging, I interpret it as the non-committalenergy you use just to probe his intention. Is this it?

Regards,

Phenix
09-15-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by PaulH
Okay, I'll volunteer to be the guinea pig as I have a personal stake in this. Hendrik, when I rolled hands with Ernie, he often told me that I'm too loud. How do you hide your intention better when you issue ging? As for listening ging, I interpret it as the non-committalenergy you use just to probe his intention. Is this it?

Regards,

Paul,

what is your process of listerning? or issuing? what you called jing?

Phenix
09-15-2003, 10:30 AM

Regards,

Paul,

what is your process of listerning or issuing what you called jing?

PaulH
09-15-2003, 10:55 AM
I think of issuing ging as just power or energy applied to the target. For me the process start with once I have proper position for clean power shot, I just mentally trigger or shoot whatever potential body energy I have from the position into the target. It could range as little as less than an inch to a wider distance. As for listening ging, isn't it about using the body and its sensory devices to gain visual perception cues and body feel to read the intention with or without contact?

Regards,

Phenix
09-15-2003, 11:10 AM
I think of issuing ging as just power or energy applied to the target.

1, For me the process start with once I have proper position for clean power shot, I just mentally trigger or shoot whatever potential body energy I have from the position into the target. It could range as little as less than an inch to a wider distance.

2, As for listening ging, isn't it about using the body and its sensory devices to gain visual perception cues and body feel to read the intention with or without contact?

Regards,

Honestly, that is not a good enough description of the process. people who knows how to fajing has to know to very details step by step how things was done. you need to think about every step. just say walla and the jing is there doesn't help.

PaulH
09-15-2003, 11:16 AM
Could you give me a series of step by step questions to clarify exactly what it is? I can answer them easier. I admit the whole process is still something of a Voila! Of course, as I don't know much about the topics, I was hoping you would show me a few pointers too.

Regards,

Phenix
09-15-2003, 04:26 PM
Could you give me a series of step by step questions to clarify exactly what it is? I can answer them easier. I admit the whole process is still something of a Voila! Of course, as I don't know much about the topics, I was hoping you would show me a few pointers too.

Regards,

Paul,

go to a heavy bag, push it hard and trace how do you apply force.
how is you body support your motion, you breathing, monitor it.
Then you have a profile. that is the first step.

PaulH
09-15-2003, 05:12 PM
I'll get back to you on this by thursday when I have a chance to test against a heavy bag. From what I read so far, I'm reminded of the arrow punching excercise. The power path course from the heels to the fist. Similar to the pole usage, the power of the punch is released fully at the end into the target. My breathing is normal throughout and released fully at the same time as I reach my end of the fist.

Regards,

russellsherry
09-15-2003, 06:10 PM
hi paul, try going 45 deggres in chi sau also try jabbing punch as well if earnie is senior, to you he wont fall for it but , peace russellsherry

Phenix
09-15-2003, 06:24 PM
I'll get back to you on this by thursday when I have a chance to test against a heavy bag. From what I read so far, I'm reminded of the arrow punching excercise. The power path course from the heels to the fist. Similar to the pole usage, the power of the punch is released fully at the end into the target. My breathing is normal throughout and released fully at the same time as I reach my end of the fist.

Regards,

Pual,

do it Chan way, discard all the theory..... and logic. stand infront and push... if you need 3 months, take three months... but keep monitor without interup.. then you see the natural. that profile is real. otherwise, it is similar to a doctor gives a recipe without even see the patient. IMHO. make sure not hurting yourself by stop breathing and try to push too hard. star with slow and just observe

here we differentiate between facts and information.
then, we will differentiate between important and not important.

Jim Roselando
09-16-2003, 07:21 AM
Hey guys,

Issuing; Its all about cultivating the Path of Force. Learning the direction of the ging and workign the whole body to send it! Your goal should be refined Jing.

Listening; Well, not sure if what I am thinking is the same as what you are think but will give it a shot. Basic Chi Sao in Koo Lo WC is called Gan Sao (Gun Sho) which means to follow the hands. This is teaching you to listen. Your body stays neutral and no noticeable force is visable as that would mean it would be able to be used against you. With this light feel (and centered body) you sensatize your body to feel whats going on. Thru this we then learn how to neutralize, redirect, shut down, etc.. Slow and smooth (with no edges) is the best way to start.

See ya,

PaulH
09-16-2003, 08:07 AM
While my understanding is very much along the same logic line as that of Jim's, I will spend some time working with Hendrik's novel way. It is very intriguing indeed.

Russell:

You are right in that Ernie is a sly fox. Your tricks won't work on him as he is a master of those already. Ha! Ha!

Thanks, everyone for your advices!

Regards,

Phenix
09-16-2003, 08:32 AM
Paul,

once you "see" the profile. you can "see" who has it or not.
so even spend 3 years is worthed.

when you can control lots of part of your body. only Diaz can trap you not ernie :D

you need chan to not attach to Diaz. :D

reneritchie
09-16-2003, 08:51 AM
It's all gravity and normal force, I tell ya!

LOL!

Actually, I typically do something to force a reaction into the floor (sink or torque, etc.), since the floor ain't moving (I hope), the force comes back into me. I keep my feet internally rotated so no power leaks out there, and it goes up into my knees. Since they're clamped, it can't leak out there and it goes into my pelvis/waist. Because my pelvis/waist are tucked under, it can't leak out there (no @$$ jokes, please) and so goes up my spine. Since my spine is straight and my chest hollow and my shoulders down, it can't leak out there and so goes across my lats and into my arms. Since my elbows are closed, it can't leak out there and so it goes into my wrists. Since my wrists are straight and not c0cked (stupid auto censor) up or down, it can't leak out there (or cause me RSI), so it goes into the middle two knuckles of my hand. Since those knuckles are lined up with my elbow, it can't leak out there, and so goes into the target.

That's just the initiating force, though. As this force comes up, each joint can change it. This means each joint can add to the drive, stop the force, or alter it to another type of force/strike (flexibility).

The model will vary slightly within the straight body (sink) and side body (torque), and there are other models.

Breathing, fwiw, is just natural, and I pay no attention to TCM or religious factors. I have TV to entertain me. :P

Jim Roselando
09-16-2003, 09:00 AM
Rene,

Nice write up!

Definetely, shows the the importance of WC structure!

See ya,

Ernie
09-16-2003, 09:08 AM
gone but not forgotten i see ha ha ha ha
just dropped in to invite hendrik , paul , sat. late lunch at versillas in venice , a group of people seem to be forming around the idea , email me if your interested ,
hendrik you can bring your rainbow:D and i'll bring a heavy bag to lean against :D

i leave with a real world practical question , what good is all the mystical magical martial power of jing if you can't deliver it in motion against a moving aggressive opponent [ timing, distance ]
you may have the most powerful punch in the world but with out a delievery system and all the other attributes needed to adapt and find the sweet spot , power is just a waste of energy
unless you train to punch statues hahahahahaha

better to spend three months infront of a guy trying to take your head off developing control of distance and balance ,speed , timing , staying calm under fire and recognizing when to hit and when to not hit .

o.k.
just wantd to leave with a shadow of myself to play with ,
email me if your interested in lunch

p.s. hendrik diaz is now with timberlake and that's just wrong kissing an ex mouseketeer

Jim Roselando
09-16-2003, 09:22 AM
Hello Ernie,

Unfortunately I must totally disagree with you.

To practice Kung Fu (or any martial art) without the understanding of how and where the power comes from is basically a waste of time. You are better off doing something else. Probally something different than martial art. Learning the timing, distance, and other attributes are all part of the total package in WCK. Yet! If you do not have any understanding of power then what good is it to hit someone when you will probally not cause the maximum damage your body can produce? Study the dynamics of the body and fit it into the real world. You cant have one without the other!

By the way, there is nothing mystical about jing. Jing is simple. Path of power! Maybe someone has confused your thoughts.

I do understand your thoughts regarding doing things under the heat of fire but that is part of the training as is the study of Wing Chun Jing.

Regards,

Phenix
09-16-2003, 09:23 AM
just dropped in to invite hendrik , paul , sat. late lunch at versillas in venice , a group of people seem to be forming around the idea , email me if your interested ,
hendrik you can bring your rainbow:D and i'll bring a heavy bag to lean against :D ------e

stay home that day. wash car.

i leave with a real world practical question , what good is all the mystical magical martial power of jing if you can't deliver it in motion against a moving aggressive opponent [ timing, distance ]
you may have the most powerful punch in the world but with out a delievery system and all the other attributes needed to adapt and find the sweet spot , power is just a waste of energy
unless you train to punch statues hahahahahaha----e

those are your definition. not mine or the cma. :D

better to spend three months infront of a guy trying to take your head off developing control of distance and balance ,speed , timing , staying calm under fire and recognizing when to hit and when to not hit . --e

what happen if you die the first day?

p.s. hendrik diaz is now with timberlake and that's just wrong kissing an ex mouseketeer

a kiss is a kiss :D

Ernie
09-16-2003, 09:44 AM
hendrix
stay home that day. wash car.

[[ wow you must have a big car if it takes all day

:D ]]
i get the point be well:D
Jim Roselando
[[ place the human body under pressure and it will find all that it needs , it allready knows how to do things but we as humans living in a supressed society hearing the word '' no'' and you can't do this or that , have had that which is natural programmed out , so we invent road maps '' martial arts'' to try and find that which is allready there , jing is not developed it is allredy there , what is developed is the removing of the barriers keeping it from you , nothing special , the trick is placing ourselves in situations were we can experience '' our true selves '' no theory , no reading , no sifu , no yip man just you and the moment , this to me is the real essence and the glue that makes it all work so i use it as a filter when looking at combative elements . but it's cool that you disagree for what is for me is not for all , and i only dropped in to invite a few people to a meal and i will be gone again , be well and good training ]]

fa_jing
09-16-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by reneritchie
It's all gravity and normal force, I tell ya!

LOL!

Actually, I typically do something to force a reaction into the floor (sink or torque, etc.), since the floor ain't moving (I hope), the force comes back into me. I

Hmm, I don't see why force would come back out of the floor just from sinking, any more than from just standing. Rather, it is from stopping your sinking - then you are exerting an extra force into the ground, and it is pushing back, etc. etc. A nitpicky point, but I was a physics major.

What I mean is that if you just sink while punching, you wouldn't get the pushback that you describe. You might get extra momentum into a downward hammerfist, but that's about it. We need to actually decelerate the sinking simultaneous to the punch. Then we'll get the effect that you described.

BTW, I know, of course that's what you meant, just thought that this needed to be clarified.

reneritchie
09-16-2003, 10:46 AM
I'm using tranphasic entaglement :p

Actually, yeah, it's basically using the floor as a stable platform. Power doesn't come from the floor or the ground, of course (sound bites aside), it comes from the the body's use of the floor as a stabalizer/non-moving object to spring off of. You don't get pushed by the floor (that would be static, unflexible, dumb power), rather you touch then, if all is well, let it crash in behind you.

Phenix
09-16-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by fa_jing

Hmm, I don't see why force would come back out of the floor just from sinking, any more than from just standing. Rather, it is from stopping your sinking - then you are exerting an extra force into the ground, and it is pushing back, etc. etc. A nitpicky point, but I was a physics major.

What I mean is that if you just sink while punching, you wouldn't get the pushback that you describe. You might get extra momentum into a downward hammerfist, but that's about it. We need to actually decelerate the sinking simultaneous to the punch. Then we'll get the effect that you described.

BTW, I know, of course that's what you meant, just thought that this needed to be clarified.

well, some friends in iowa state pe and physics department trying to study these on me some 20 years ago when we all in grad school...tensor analysis.... :D

it is that vectors... momentum ...acceleration..going downward with linear or coiling path....reflex like a mirror to other part or the push back? single or dual sequencial process? guess :D

and then, body is a distributive ... not rigid rod.... hahaha. lots of stuffs more then just gravity.... using a pencil to support an elephant and drop. and how different part of body can listern and issues? and how is the blood pressure does rush to head or having red rus in face or red eyes....

now that is real treasure. hahaha, we still live in pepper beach having ocean front massion playing goft with the pro. while other think about bankcrupt.

we have gone a long way ernie:D

Jim Roselando
09-16-2003, 11:13 AM
Hello Ernie,

I think we have some mis-communications! I agree with part of your writing! The part I dont agree with is the belief that one does not need to cultivate. If I give you a tennis racket can you just pik it up and go to the US open? Of course not! Why not tho? You have all the attributes (tennis jing) already!

You need to spend plenty of time on the court hitting lots of combinations and working all your stroke and then get out and play people! WC is no different. Learn/cultivate your skills, practice a lot and then use them freely. Yet! Without cultivating your skills to their max potential then how do you know what your max potential is? You know because the training teaches you how to feel your body and once that is learned you use it in free exchange. As life goes on you work on refining everything.

Just my thoughts. Doesn't mean I am right!

Cheers,

Jim Roselando
[[ place the human body under pressure and it will find all that it needs , it allready knows how to do things but we as humans living in a supressed society hearing the word '' no'' and you can't do this or that , have had that which is natural programmed out , so we invent road maps '' martial arts'' to try and find that which is allready there , jing is not developed it is allredy there , what is developed is the removing of the barriers keeping it from you , nothing special , the trick is placing ourselves in situations were we can experience '' our true selves '' no theory , no reading , no sifu , no yip man just you and the moment , this to me is the real essence and the glue that makes it all work so i use it as a filter when looking at combative elements . but it's cool that you disagree for what is for me is not for all , and i only dropped in to invite a few people to a meal and i will be gone again , be well and good training ]]

PaulH
09-16-2003, 01:35 PM
Hi Jim,

I think you and Ernie are trying to find a point of balance from different ends but really they reach the same goal as you stated. Since Ernie is not likely to post here except out of his whimsical, weather-like mood, I hope he will forgive me if I quoted a part of a conversation that we had many moons ago. You will find it perhaps very similar to your line of reasonings.

"think of how much time we waste getting ready to be natural when we started that way in the first place , in progressive training the will tell you to first try to figure it out by yourself and when you get past your ego and get a fell for what you want then the coach comes in and gives you pointers on dialing in the skill . this way it is real right away and the body is learning immediately . we could have spent all day trying to come up with forms and drills on who to teach that situation in the picture , and in our minds think that we are simplifying it with good intentions but in reality we just create unnecessary confusion. '' the mess part of a classical mess'' these are the emotions I'm dealing with part of me enjoys and understands the things we focus on but then the realist kicks in and knows that we waste allot of time and get lost on details that would work themselves out on
there own. the trick is how do I blend the 2 and keep the integrity and honesty of what it is met to do."

Regards,

Phenix
09-16-2003, 03:57 PM
place the human body under pressure and it will find all that it needs , it allready knows how to do things but we as humans living in a supressed society hearing the word '' no'' and you can't do this or that , have had that which is natural programmed out , so we invent road maps '' martial arts'' to try and find that which is allready there , jing is not developed it is allredy there , what is developed is the removing of the barriers keeping it from you , nothing special , the trick is placing ourselves in situations were we can experience '' our true selves '' no theory , no reading , no sifu , no yip man just you and the moment , this to me is the real essence and the glue that makes it all work so i use it as a filter when looking at combative elements . but it's cool that you disagree for what is for me is not for all , and i only dropped in to invite a few people to a meal and i will be gone again , be well and good training -------e

next time when you have a headache don't have to see doctor---the human body under pressure and it will find all that it needs , it allready knows how to do things but we as humans living in a supressed society hearing the word '' no'' and you can't do this or that

Phenix
09-16-2003, 04:03 PM
I think you and Ernie are trying to find a point of balance from different ends but really they reach the same goal as you stated. ----p

how can you know if you were not there?
is there a balance point or there are one right and one wrong way?

PaulH
09-16-2003, 04:38 PM
Let suppose that you are asked to teach a person who is interested in WC fighting. How do you go about this?

Assume that you are an experienced fighter in the WC method, would you give him only the theories of WC validated by your fighting and teaching experience? Or do you show him how to win in the practical aspects of a fight with little or no theories which may unduly biased his training progression? Or do you balance the theory and practice according to that individual's needs and abilities?

The balance point between theory and practice is what my common sense would dictate in this case.

Regards,

Phenix
09-16-2003, 05:38 PM
Let suppose that you are asked to teach a person who is interested in WC fighting. How do you go about this?

Assume that you are an experienced fighter in the WC method, would you give him only the theories of WC validated by your fighting and teaching experience? Or do you show him how to win in the practical aspects of a fight with little or no theories which may unduly biased his training progression? Or do you balance the theory and practice according to that individual's needs and abilities?----p

THUS, I HAVE HEARD.

simple,

if he is outdoor student, teach him hitting sand bag, timing, angle, gate and let him do sparring.

if he is indoor gate keeper candidate. standing post, build foundation in breathing, structure, yee, jing, internal training... go through every details of kuenkuit to explain and drill the slt and how body mind work for 1 years. then using sand bag and woodern dummy to testing jing, testing yee, ... then beat people. not sparing but beating.

The balance point between theory and practice is what my common sense would dictate in this case.---p

there is just reality. other things are models. and model based on logic but not reality doesn't work. sound great, sure.

the best way of learing fighting is figthing. the best way of learning beating is prepare the bazuka or uzi and beat the s2334 with it. :D chan is bazuka:D

PaulH
09-16-2003, 05:52 PM
Interesting point, Hendrik! I don't know about sparring though. It has some values at a certain point in your learning curve. For one thing, It could save some money on your medical bills for a miser like me. Ha! Ha!

Regards,

P.S. I do think your Commando-like training method is very efficient and sound though. Time-consuming but a terrible beast unchained at the end.

Phenix
09-16-2003, 09:15 PM
Interesting point, Hendrik! I don't know about sparring though. It has some values at a certain point in your learning curve. For one thing, It could save some money on your medical bills for a miser like me. Ha! Ha!

Regards,

P.S. I do think your Commando-like training method is very efficient and sound though. Time-consuming but a terrible beast unchained at the end.

Paul,

There is a saying " training kuen not training kung, keep training until old age is all useless".

Jing.... is about kung. it cannot replace by fomulars and cannot substitute by this qigong or that qigong. which is irrelevant to the art.

one of the reason i love kyokushi (Muay Thai , lui toi too ) because the sparing is ko type. and in every kyukushin tournoment one has to do increasing difficult breaking right before get into the match. so, if the punch or kick don't have kung and the body can't take it. then, one get ko. that simple.

at 1970's time, some train to have power to penetrate a 3 inch telephone book. so even if one is 200lb fat or wearing a protection gear. it shocked the heck of the body. honestly, alots of kungfu figthers are no match due to lag in training. no staminal beside no power....

thus, i respect but never believe in formulars for fighting..sparing without kung training.. the first key is does one has the kung? the second is if one guard one's body such as head .... the rest is secondary. IMHO

Repulsive Monkey
09-17-2003, 02:13 AM
Please try to realise that what you are all refering to is Jin and NOT Jing.
Jin is force utilised for Martial arts Jing is the sexual essence contain (Sperm) within the Kidney energy.

Some of your readings have made it all very amusing!!!

reneritchie
09-17-2003, 07:44 AM
No, both Jin and Jing can refer to the same character (Ging in Cantonese):

http://www.zhongwen.com/d/171/x108.htm

yuanfen
09-17-2003, 08:47 AM
R
---------Rene is right.Can be "geng" too- variations in English spellings fo cantonese usage.
While jing can have root meanings- essence of life etc--- in kung fu usage- meanings vary with styles and lineages and can apply to different energy usages in skill and power or function.
-------------------------------------------------
Repulsive monkey -on the whole it is better to be amused than not to be amused. But listening jing is one of the best.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hendrik's distinction between regular student and inner student is interesting and not uncommon.

I would make more of a three fold distinction--- the student interested in self defense, the student interested in the details of the art and students interested in competitive sport fighting.
Some overlapping but differences in the details in regimens.

I vary from some of Hendrik's observations(if memory serves).
Briefly-

1. While Oyama's folks and muay thai folks should never be underestimated- I am not a fan of either as far as long run development is concerned..Insisting on good wing chun is more of my inclination.

2. While developing one's own understanding is important-
a good wing chun teacher is important- otherwise there is a danger of developing a mishmash of styles . The old classical statement-Newton, Armstrong etc about standing on the shoulders of giants- is quite striking.

One needs competent correction from time to time-not necessarily from the same or only one person.

PaulH
09-17-2003, 09:07 AM
Hendrik,

I'm in agreement with you on kung. A thai coach once had a sparring match with one of his young students. His student, a professional champ, is much faster and scored several blows in the 1st round. In the 2nd round the old coach managed to score one punch on the champ's cheekbone and shatter it. There is but one unbridgeable gap in my mind regarding this fight. The young champ's sport-oriented power is no match for this old man's mind power or his killing intention.

Regards,

reneritchie
09-17-2003, 09:13 AM
With the young man, fear the strength, with the old man, fear the skill.

yylee
09-17-2003, 09:28 AM
Rene, there is a Chinese saying that says:

Mank Kuen Dai Sai Lo Si Fu.

"blind" fists can kill old sifu's.

where "blind" could mean fearless, untrained, no prearranged patterns....

Phenix
09-17-2003, 10:21 AM
Yy,

sure.

but one still need kung.

Phenix
09-17-2003, 10:34 AM
Hendrik,

The young champ's sport-oriented power is no match for this old man's mind power or his killing intention.

Regards,

not that killing.... too logical.... there is a different between derive a reason and a factual existance....

it is as said in the suntzu

13. The quality of decision is like the well-position
swoop of a falcon which enables it to strike and destroy
its victim.

one needs the ' inch jing join power ' of Ng Mui or the upgrade version to do the swoop of falcon. right time, right place, right jing. very very short jing...

otherwise ernie win , wrestle win, bjj win.. no Ng mui jing no win:D

Now, that is not Hung Ga or ShaoLin--- Check all the history and myth. One NG Mui used this type of Jing.

PaulH
09-17-2003, 10:53 AM
Well right now Ernie is training to be beaten up by me to learn my timing. So I am currently indulging myself fully in this sweet taste of winning for a brief season. I have a feeling that you are talking of the same inch power that we are all striving for at the gym. If it is the case, then I have no hope as Ernie know more of it than I. Ha! Ha! I'm all for the upgrade. If you have that special Ng Mui's inch jing then I love to know more about it.

Regards,

Phenix
09-17-2003, 10:58 AM
If you have that special Ng Mui's inch jing then I love to know more about it.

Regards,

Can anyone called oneself a WCner without the inch jing of ng mui or upgrade version ? i am a kyukushin you ask a wrong Hendrik :D

What is SLT for?
(not shaolin, IronWire of HungGar , or wudang or ...type of SLT or SNT....)

PaulH
09-18-2003, 12:29 PM
Hendrik,

Absolute power corrupts. There are better skills dealing with hand shapes and different energies that are embedded in the SLT form. When I go against such a skilled person, all my power has no where to go and become a laughingstock for his personal amusement. Must a WCner be known by his Ng Mui's ging alone?

Regards,

Phenix
09-18-2003, 01:13 PM
Hendrik,

Absolute power corrupts. There are better skills dealing with hand shapes and different energies that are embedded in the SLT form. When I go against such a skilled person, all my power has no where to go and become a laughingstock for his personal amusement. Must a WCner be known by his Ng Mui's ging alone?

Regards,

I remember today is thursday right? :D

30 years ago one of my siheng told my sifu that the way I do Kuen set is similar to swiming. well, today I can bounce him off easily. hahahaha. but without him calling me that can I bounce him off easily today? probably not. So, ****ed off some one is a great encouragement sometimes. :D Chan right? everying goes for a better tomorrow.

Phenix
09-18-2003, 01:13 PM
Hendrik,

Regards,

I remember today is thursday right? :D

30 years ago one of my siheng told my sifu that the way I do Kuen set is similar to swiming. well, today I can bounce him off easily. hahahaha. but without him calling me that can I bounce him off easily today? probably not. So, ****ed off some one is a great encouragement sometimes. :D Chan right? everying goes for a better tomorrow.

Phenix
09-18-2003, 01:18 PM
Hendrik,

\Must a WCner be known by his Ng Mui's ging alone?

Regards,

What is a taiji guy without reel silk Jing?

PaulH
09-18-2003, 01:29 PM
A potential Taiji guy? Okay, I did have a go at the heavy bag. The power feeling comes from the heel traveling quickly to the knees then hips to elbow, wrist of my palm. Ernie told me that you actually needlessly confused my poor head. The power is always there in the Po pai on the dummy. He then proceeded to do the 1 inch punch on my chest and turn my face purple. Ha! Ha!

Regards,

Phenix
09-18-2003, 01:40 PM
A potential Taiji guy? --P

good marketing saying!

Okay, I did have a go at the heavy bag. The power feeling comes from the heel traveling quickly to the knees then hips to elbow, wrist of my palm. --P

and you satifiying with it?

Ernie told me that you actually needlessly confused my poor head. --P

http://pbskids.org/sesame/coloring/r.html

you mean this guy? He always told kid to not listern to dad and mom. But he is just a doll. so what can you say?

well,

PaulH
09-18-2003, 01:44 PM
That's a good one, Hendrik! Ha! Ha! Well, I have to see this live. You will show me, right?

Regards,

Phenix
09-18-2003, 02:01 PM
That's a good one, Hendrik! Ha! Ha! Well, I have to see this live. You will show me, right?

Regards,

you must be the Bunny in the picture?

so here you go

white crane winchun po pai
http://www.ctw.org/sesamestreet/games/play.php?contentId=1208

PaulH
09-18-2003, 02:15 PM
No, I'm cuter! Not that I'm running for Mr. Bunny's contest...Just the plain fact. Which bird are you? The wooden dummy p-e-c-k-e-r or the dreaming crane? Where's the Jing? Ha! Ha!

Regards,

P.S. I found the Ging! It's on the dummy with big G written all over it! Does it mean Ernie is right?

Phenix
09-18-2003, 06:53 PM
No, I'm cuter! Not that I'm running for Mr. Bunny's contest...Just the plain fact. Which bird are you? The wooden dummy p-e-c-k-e-r or the dreaming crane? Where's the Jing? Ha! Ha!

Regards,

P.S. I found the Ging! It's on the dummy with big G written all over it! Does it mean Ernie is right?

Ofcorse I am the WOODEN DUMMY ****** who peck the heck out of the bugs in the WOODEN DUMMY STYLE. and irritate the heck out of everyone and even the DReaming Crane get himself drunk and POPai (hugging the plaq, this time his pillow) and sleep in his tent for sound prof effect. hahahaha

Get Ernie to get the cookie monster and the red big monster to have party!

PaulH
09-19-2003, 08:21 AM
What's up Doc! The Sesame gang's party is still waiting for you. You are welcome to woodpeck the bug's bunny out of me anytime. Ernie will perform more magician's acts exposing more unbelievable secrets. So don't miss out this coming feature of attraction. Ha! Ha!

Regards,