PDA

View Full Version : anyone one see kings of cage leg break?

jun_erh
09-15-2003, 05:40 PM
I was watching this show "You gotta see this" on Fox sports the other day. It's one of those shows with a couple crazy videos and a million commercials. All of the sudden Ken Shamrock is talking or Frank Shamrock, and they show a bout between some guy Sullivan with blue hair and some other guy. So Sullivan gets his leg and before the guy can tap out...it breaks. It's one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. The **** ankle just breaks. The guy who did it wasn't quite apologetic enough for me, but I guess there is no bad blood between them. I tried doing a serch but didn't really find anything. Anyone have any ida what I'm talking about. have either fought again?

truewrestler
09-15-2003, 06:44 PM
I have that event on video...early KOTC (King of the Cage). It looked like the guy came in with basketball shoes on. I thought it was his ACL or something else in the knee snapping, the way the heelhook was being touqued. I seem to remember the loser actually trying a heelhook the other direction at the same time.... I'll have to search for that tape.

truewrestler
09-15-2003, 07:01 PM
well, I found video of the start of the heelhook but unfortunately it stops before the snap (and no slow motion)

http://216.40.244.4/kotc/kotc3/kotc3_sullivan_vs_mcwatters.zip

truewrestler
09-16-2003, 08:24 AM
d@mn lurkers :)

ttt