PDA

View Full Version : for paulh on melbournes wing chun past

russellsherry
09-16-2003, 04:30 PM
HI paul, i saw a interesting thread, in recent times when someone out there was talking about his training with his sifu ,it
must have been like my typeover mistakes, becuase he did not train with that sifu until 1980 at least, i would hate to think this
person was being misleading becuase , it would backfire on him , straight away and it would embrass him greatly think of his age it does not make sence what he was training in hk when bruce lee was alive ? i hope he reads this and correts his mistake other wise i might talk about our past openly , their is no need for names at this point, in time ,peace russellsherry

PaulH
09-16-2003, 05:01 PM
Dear Russell,

I hope you will excuse me if I prefer to stay out of all personal stuffs. I just enjoy learning WC and making friends. I have no other interests beside. Thank you for your kind consideration in this regard.

Sincerely,

Paul H.

russellsherry
09-16-2003, 05:14 PM
hi paul no worries mate but when i saw this i fell off my chair laughing so loud, this person never learns in wing chun we are supposed to be humble, and honest this kind of thing gets me upset, we should not make false claims peace russellsherry

PaulH
09-16-2003, 07:39 PM
Russell,

Check his website again. Maybe you misread the year. Honestly I only post because I hate to see good brethren quarrelling over nothing.

Regards,

P.S. You should talk in private with the person first. It could be a colossal misunderstanding due to a typo. If you check that brother's website, you will find that the year is after the 80's. Peace.

russellsherry
09-17-2003, 04:05 PM
hi paul , i downloaded the message while it does say 1973. it does look like a typeover to be quite fair and i have made many of those myself peace russellsherry

PaulH
09-17-2003, 04:14 PM
Russell,

All well that ends well! Nobody is perfect. It's always good to laugh at our follies sometimes. I made a ton of mistakes. It's a miracle that I am still around and kicking! Ha! Ha!

Regards,