PDA

View Full Version : Help slow the hurricane to disapate~

No_Know
09-17-2003, 05:26 AM
Watch the clouds; Hurricane today here. (http://wwwghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/post-goes)

Hello Heaven-hi(gh),

My first Kung-Fu manual was Hung Gar Tiger/Crane from Bucksam Kong. I went into what seems might be several fields of comprehension relevant to Kung-Fu.

There's a thread that talks about something like Kung-Fu but is more at breathings. The thread (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4619) I made-up exercises~ that I thought were functional but had to look nice or be fun~some-such.

One of the exercises is called Summon the Four Winds When I heard about a Hurricane to the East coast United States of central North America (USA) I Applied it with variations to interfere with the hurricane.

The first day it was a fiveI noticed that it was spinning like a throwing-star counter clockwise. I summoned a wind to hit it from the top (spiralling) clockwise.

The next day it was a three for a time an It got pulled North by that opposing gust. Not sure that that was good redirection North but if it slowed it there was some O.K. with it. But this time I added a request of clockwise wind east of the hurricane along with the North wind.

Yesterday, I added heat the center area because it seemed that cold falls and that helps make the spiral. It's a two today but bad results expected anyway.

Writing this I contemplated all the before plus turn the hurricane itself from the inside -ish and warm it.

Any who cann affect air pressure perhaps you might push against the hurricane or lift the pressure in the area.

Warming the water close to coast might be helpful. Earth something or other getting very warm might help. But please let the processes return to whatever normal is.

Changing stuuf to affect one storm can have bad effects hopefully they would be negligible.

Thank you.

David Jamieson
09-17-2003, 07:44 AM
lol, know_no, you aren't wong Kiew Kit are you? What with all dat move da clouds with Chi stuff?

or you guys have a really good crop of pot -ish this year :D

Shaolin-Do
09-17-2003, 07:50 AM
"or you guys have a really good crop of pot -ish this year "

But didnt you know? A really good crop of pot -ish makes it possible to move clouds with your chi!!!!
:eek:
Or flatulence.
:D

No_Know
09-17-2003, 08:41 AM
I No_Know a relationship of one called "wong Kiew Kit" with something related to cloud moving.

Since when I do Summon the Four Winds I don't bother with wat the clouds were/are doing...I No_Know.

CaptinPickAxe
09-17-2003, 11:23 AM
Thats not pot-ish, thats acid-ish:D

Shaolin-Do
09-17-2003, 12:23 PM
Yeah... that it is.
I can make 4 winds, but Im afraid to see what happens if they are simultaneous.
*burp*
*sneeze*
*cough*

<-- head explodes.
:confused: -ish.

brothernumber9
09-17-2003, 12:36 PM
I just got off the phone with Son Gokou, he's in Norfolk, he said he'll try and contact you (No_Know) spiritually to pull your energy and create a spirit ball which he will throw at the hurricane right after which he will shoot a kamehameha wave. He says he can do it but that you keep calling the four winds and dissipating his energy collection, so stop doing that.
I also talked to Al B Sure the singer, and told him If you need his help to pass his number along, he asked if I could be definite that it wouldn't be an intrusion. I said "I'll be sure". then he said "what", then I said "I'll be sure" then he said "what" then I said "I'll be sure!!" then he said "yeah, I'm Al B Sure! what!!" then I said "I'm Brian Fellows!!" then I hung up.
and by the way rabbits can't cut their own hair.

Shaolin-Do
09-17-2003, 01:36 PM
"by the way rabbits can't cut their own hair."

YOU LIE LIKE A DOG!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

No_Know
09-17-2003, 02:12 PM
Pass along the number? Do you wanna wanna do you wanna wanna; do you wanna wanna do you wanna wanna; do you wanna wanna do you wanna wanna, private mes-sage me?

Stop? It has been seemingly helpful so far. I No_Know.

Rabbits can't cut their own hair? Perhaps. But The adult ones do cut their hare when they get to be eighteen. Hence the saying (always said about young adult rabbits. Hare today, gone tomorrow. Hopefully the hurricane would follow suit. Though right now it is a wet suit.

Chang Style Novice
09-17-2003, 02:58 PM
I was once doing taiji in the rain and when I did "Hands part the clouds" the rain stopped. Now, I'm not saying neccesarily that I did that, but...:D

Starchaser107
09-17-2003, 03:06 PM
...u guys can continue massaging egos

my advice, is if youre in izzys path get the f@*% outta dodge.
fast.

joedoe
09-17-2003, 04:11 PM
I have heard of some taoist priests who reckon they have affected weather before, but they also warn that there is usually a high price to pay for doing it.

Volcano Admim
09-17-2003, 04:16 PM
Now,
what do you own the world?
how do you own DISORDER, DISORDER

Now
somewhere between the sacred silence
Sacred silence and sleep

Sooomewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
DISORDER, DISORDER
DISOOOORDER!!

ZIM
09-17-2003, 05:09 PM
They aren't much different.

N_K, if you have the belief that you can affect it, go right ahead, brudda! :)

And, to help you along [if you so wish~ish], there's a load of cloudbusting theory (http://www.keelynet.com/tornado/reichcb1.htm) both there and here (http://www.orgonelab.org/sobuildaclb.htm) for thought-provoking~ness (http://www.angelfire.com/mt/montalk/cloudbust.html). Although these are more mechanical and Orgonic, they might/could give you some interesting insights. :)

No_Know
09-17-2003, 07:46 PM
That is helpful. I work with actualizing from conceptualizing. It was good that you said. I Was working with the Hurricane itself. but with what you linked I might look into reducing the rain too.

Even though the links are for making it rain I got something that I might hope to be rewired~ to stop~ slowdown lessen the rain.

joedoe, Storm of the comics X-Men mentioned that bringing rain to a place takes it from a place. From that the concept is do not mess with any thing. I think I can do things and people scoff. This could be helpful to some, but I cannot calculte without continuously making corrections. And sometimes things with unfavorable results are in the longer run beneficial. Earth is a patient mother and Death happens to the living. Since perhaps No way exists without the balance of the unfavored, whatever whatever.

Hope there's enough nice that comes from it.

Replt to Vash in another thread then out to Hands-Over, Summon the Four Winds and Ernie Moore Jr.'s, Squirrel's Disrupting the Rain Slow the hurricane's turning, warmit so it weakens, pull it up through itself and cut the funnel at the base-ish.also do somethinng with the water if I can~.

Be well. (It's about 10 47 p.m. East coast time U.S. of central North A.

No_Know
09-18-2003, 07:01 AM
I focused on the tight center. That lessend to gone-ish. The wind Of the hurricane should have been the places to consider. Around 9 10a.m.-9 15a.m. I did stuff with the following comprehensions:opposing the hurricane winds to the front of it's moving of it; clockwise hit the hurricane from East of it (might have put West some where); reverse the high wind;seperate the clouds/drop the water; rain/clouds go-up/ turn the hurricane in reverse spin. There were perhaps at least three more that should have been comprehended...oh well (a deep hole from which water is gotten).

Time east coast now -ish is 10 03 a.m.

Be well.

Also, to breakthrough the eye on the weak East side.

It seems as though there is basically no hurricane passed the eye. Reversing the central winds from inside with Hands-Over Be well 10 08 a.m.~ Be well.

brothernumber9
09-18-2003, 07:47 AM
hey man that's gonna push the winds to the west side of the eye, that will push worse weather to us. Man if my cable TV gets knocked out I'm blaming it on you

No_Know
09-18-2003, 08:25 AM
brothernumber9, I like the elbow/press, double block, chop I do of second form, and I blame you...practicing so hard, I figure Ohhhhh! when I get shown it, it should look something like that. I blame you for that:-)-Da Mo

But the cable companies have records for going out Not in Hurricane weather alone...I do not accept blame for your cable going out...This hurrican. I hope to do better next hurrican come your way.

Pre recorded videos worth watching again and again...invest. Practice your Hung-Fot in the wind before it gets too strong. perhaps your Hung-Fot will take on the essence of a storm--fast and movelike wind, Power of crashing wave endurance of tide eroding the shore...

brothernumber9
09-18-2003, 10:11 AM
I tried that once in the middle of University of Maryland Bird Stadium during a lightning storm. I was doing broadsword too. it was at night and no lights shine on the field, only the track. Lightning hit the bleachers then I got outta there. There's a definite cool feeling, but that lightning pretty much blasted that outta me.

brothernumber9
09-18-2003, 10:35 AM
also I don't know what elbow press double block chop is, but thanks anyway. By second form I assume you mean big 5 animals fist. Dai Mm ying kuen.

No_Know
09-18-2003, 01:55 PM
Ass u me correct. It was a many lion dance seasons passed. In a Kwoon far far away~ (hour and a half). Be well.

No_Know
09-18-2003, 07:00 PM
The five hurricane is tonight East coast, Tripical storm. Its' about 10 00 p.m. I am going out to reduce Wind perhaps rain comming my way~

Any who aided, Thank you.

joedoe
09-18-2003, 08:12 PM
No_Know, stop pushing it towards DC. If you don't like GWB, just vote him out at the next election :D

No_Know
09-19-2003, 11:57 AM
I should keep it in mind, to not be Too pushy. Also, as a resourceful person I utilize what is left. And as someone allowed to vote, I should exercise my Rights.

The Government is muchly made-up of it's citizens. The government doesn't do stuff. People claiming titles do stuff. They are citizens~ if you're a citizen, then watch yourself. You have more in-put if you put more time/effort in...People tend to be good, even the bad-seeming ones.

joedoe, at least what got to DCwas not what might have been predicted to get there. And pushed towards it could have meant pushed overe/passed it Quicker. Aikido/Ju(i)jitsuesque--use their momentum to get them all the more quickly out of the way.

Pushed to Anger, some Storm. The storm so far, always passes. But usually with damage showing it was there. Be slower to anger or get passed/through it quickly. Less damage done , when out comes the sun.~ And calmer weather unveils~.

Former castleva
09-19-2003, 02:33 PM
What is this thread all about?

ZIM
09-19-2003, 03:23 PM
Hot and cold air, blowing around, mostly... :D

No_Know
09-19-2003, 06:48 PM
Former castleva,There was a hurricane off of the coast of the United States of America. I used to think I could pull air to make wind on a large~ scale. I posted this thread to ask for help from others (if they could do something like that) to reduce the hurricane.

Starchaser107
09-19-2003, 07:35 PM
i am still
in disbelief
at this thread.

Former castleva
09-20-2003, 08:32 AM
Thanks.

TonyM.
09-20-2003, 08:37 AM
Didn't work very well at woodstock did it?:D On the other hand No Know you might very well have given it some direction as it has slid right past us here in Vermont and traveled on to Quebec.

No_Know
09-22-2003, 07:27 AM
Hopefully, I can more fully disipate such things by next year. Whoever was hit it has not been as bad as thought would be, from perhaps several predictions.

Sometimes one cannot avoid being hit, yet perhaps one can lessen the blow.

brothernumber9
09-22-2003, 09:47 AM
my cable TV WAS knocked out. thank you for nothing. and the power remained on at my place of employment so I also had to work on friday. way to go there.

No_Know
09-22-2003, 05:50 PM
Power at work so that you can pay your cable TV bill. :-)