PDA

View Full Version : Lewd acts...

Weapon-Maker
06-07-2001, 03:41 PM
I was just wondering where you guys stand on the subject of 'Child molesters and the punishment they should receive'.My personal opinion is that "They should be hung for all the public to see".(of course would have to be proven guilty beyond shadow of doubt,to be fair).These losers are the sickest,most cowardly low-lifes society has to offer,and being this is the 'street/reality' forum,this is a real issue,I see so much of it in the news it makes me wanna puke! Nobody's doing anything to 'alter' the molester's choice of actions.What do you guys think?

Highlander
06-07-2001, 05:19 PM
Real problem, you bet it is! :mad:

We have a trial coming up of a guy that has 27 counts against him. He was turned in by my sister-in-law. He was a daycare worker and my nephew was one of his victems.

But here is the odd thing. The parents just can't believe it because he is such a nice man and the kids just love him. In fact some of them brought their kids down to the jail to visit him. Fortunately, they weren't allowed in.

Is he definately guilty? YES. Can it be proven? YES. He had over 500 video tapes of him molesting the kids.

What should they do with him? In this case, have the parents watch the tapes with their kids on it and then leave him in a room alone with them. :mad:

Sorry for the rant, but this one is personna

JasBourne
06-07-2001, 09:10 PM
end of convo. Punishment? Death. In the same manner we put rabid dogs to sleep, simply remove these vermin from the populace. I don't want to argue my viewpoint, been there done that and can't be swayed. You rape a kid, we kill you. That's my vote.

Watchman
06-07-2001, 10:25 PM
To get an idea of how big the problem is, and to really give yourself some unease in the pit of your stomach, do a search for registered sex offenders in your area. You'll be amazed and sickened by the results.

I've got three little girls ages 5,4, and 2. I seriously believe that you don't know the meaning of real fear until you have your own kids.

http://www.wckfc.com/masters/man/Sec2-1.GIF

Not to tire of learning is wisdom;
Not to weary of teaching is benevolence.
-- Tzu-kung

JasBourne
06-07-2001, 11:49 PM
I just did a search on my zip code - there's a guy ON THE NEXT BLOCK who is a registered predator. Not a mere 'offender' mind you, this is a creep who has made it a freaking habit!

Well now... I think I'll go and have a chat with the lady across the street, who is a career neighborhood busybody and gossip...

Black Jack
06-07-2001, 11:49 PM
Lets get medeival on their ass.

Cut their heads off, boil them in salt and display them on spikes as they used to do on the London bridge.

But first make sure you get an incompetent axman to do you the job.

Or better yet we could round up all the convicted child molestors and serial rapists and stick them in a wickerman like the Druids used to do and have some marshmellows.

No remorse for those pieces of dog****.

Regards

Nutt'nhunny
06-08-2001, 01:13 AM
People have always used violence to enforce their social norms. If everytime a man or woman is a known child molester and people terrorize them the same way the kkk terrorized blacks or hate groups persecute ****sexuals. Then it is up to you. Are you willing to enforce your beliefs and protect your children even if it could mean jail time? Remember that attitudes change laws. Its climinal if one person does it, it's civil disobedience if everybody does it.

I suggest that if it is beyond a shadow of a doubt, reach out to do something mean. Cut off his mail box. Put a sign up in the yard that declares that he is a child molester. In Oregon this was a law. This one sicko decorated his sign with clowns to attract children. Its not enough to get rid of the offender by simply burning his house down or persecuting his until he moves. When he moves he gets fresh children and an unsespecting neighborhood. Better to stone him until he is covered. Don't hide, get a mob to do it as a community. No one person, what are they gonna do? Jail the whole community? I don't think so. I think its your duty to do SOMETHING to make a child molester's life less comfortable. Most child molesters are little guys. 5'9" 130lb is the FBI's typical child abuser. If you suspect abuse and don't call children's services you are harming a child. They are profesionals and will investigate, its not a carpet bomb for the familly. They investigate and if their are multiple concerns take action. Mostly with parenting classes.

Raising strong willed children takes more care in parenting, but if you condition your child to bend over backwards to every adult voice; they just may

nightair
06-08-2001, 01:54 AM
Molestation is horrible!
esspesially because the aftermath. the kids end up messed up in the head and have to go trough therapy later on in life! that and rape have to be on the list of the most severly punishable crimes!! :mad:

Budokan
06-08-2001, 06:56 AM
Ask Neal Cameron. Sounds like he's working his way up to it.

Really, though, if ANYONE touched either of my two little boys I'd f*cking kill them and never think twice about it.

Budokan don't play that sh*t.

K. Mark Hoover

Budokan
06-08-2001, 06:57 AM
Hey, I'm able to post now. I couldn't do it earlier.

K. Mark Hoover

Weapon-Maker
06-08-2001, 02:21 PM
I am also the parent of a 4 year old girl;after reading all of your responses (thus far),I am proud to be in your company.Enough is enough,if we have to form 'lynch mobs' ourselves to get rid of these a-holes,then I'll bring the rope...........

Stranger
06-08-2001, 10:54 PM
An unspeakable crime against the innocent. Sadly, even if they physically survive the encounter, chances are they will be psychologically scarred for life. If this happens during a child's developmental stage, you are looking at serious social and behavioral disorders combined with poor school performance. Sexual crimes against children should be a capital offense, and once DNA evidence supports a conviction, that death sentence should be carried out within the hour. Until the law punishes with a severity comparable to the crime, the justice of prisons will be our only chance to punish these scumbags. These guys get it as rough as they deserve in jail.

"Luminous beings are we."

Budokan
06-09-2001, 08:17 AM
You know, if the people of this country wasn't so estrogen-fried there would be less of this mess going around. If people who were against the lynchings in the 50s and 60s started lynching KKK creeps instead, it might have saved a few innocent African American lives.

If we started getting these sicko child molesters and using a machete to castrate them, they might just decide not to fool around with that two-year old again. Look, the g*dd*mn government can't deliver the mail. What makes anyone think it can keep track of a child molester once found? Sheesh, give us a fuggin' break.

K. Mark Hoover

Wongsifu
06-09-2001, 11:37 PM
I think these guys should be put on the public for all to see and then given an anaesthetic but before it kicks in they should have their genitals bashed in and then chopped off, by now the anaesthetic would kick in so they wouldnt faint, following this they should be made to chew their balls. Obviously the blood loss would kill them.
Am i being too sadistic???
Nah they deserve it

Ive finally done it I can train longer by getting paid to do nothing , and my parents always called me lazy :)
get paid online http://www.spedia.net/cgi-bin/tz.cgi?run=show_svc&fl=8&vid=2475225

the running guy
06-10-2001, 02:32 AM
Some things are just plain evil and sadistic. Those who would commit such acts are true monsters.
It is good to see the martial arts community united on bringing an end to violence and crime. We've got the strength in numbers.
-the running guy

joedoe
06-10-2001, 09:32 AM
I cannot even begin to imagine how someone could think of doing that to a child. My sister just recently had a bab girl and she is the most wonderful kid. If anyone even lookid like they might hurt her, I'd rip their head off in a second.

Child molesters should be made to die slowly.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
What we do in life echoes in Eternity

UberShaman
06-10-2001, 03:46 PM
Castration then life imprisonment, let the inmates in prison take care of the rest...

ascan
06-10-2001, 06:58 PM
The reason these sickos aren't afraid of molesting kids is because punishment isn't harsh enough. We need to have stricter laws and much harsher punishment. Then maybe these sickos will be afraid.
Let's do what they do in traditional Islamic countries. They castrate the person and put him in jail.

Grappling-Insanity
06-11-2001, 08:06 AM
Put them in a max security jail. But make them a special type of uniform that labels them as the sick ****s they are. Tell the gaurds to look the other way whenever something happens to them, I dont think any normal person would have a problem with this. Think of the punishment they would recieve from living with ethic-less ppl who know they cant get in trouble for anything they do.

WCFighter
06-11-2001, 09:55 PM
I agree that child molestors aren't being
taught a hard enough lesson, and they don't seem
to learn from their lessons, so the death penalty
seems appropriate.

I would have a child molestor severley caned
( as in hitting him repeatedly with a cane, like in Singapore) in public for a couple of days,
and then fed to a school of pirahnas while he was still consious. And all this would be broadcast
on TV so that all the other sick f***s out there could think twice about trying anything.

The neighborhood mob lynching/burning is a good idea too !!!!!! I got a cane, anybody got any hungry pet pirahnas?????

"Kick his ass, Sea-Bass!" - Dumb and Dumber

MonkeySlap Too
06-11-2001, 10:38 PM
I agree that the punishment is not harsh enough.

I recently heard a story in the news about a judge in Texas that requires signs be put on the lawns of these sickos. The offenders are suing saying they aren't safe. GEE - NOW THEY KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE.

I'm all for tatooing 'I'm a sick F@@k' on thier foreheads and putting them in the prison yard. But not before plenty of public humiliation.

I am a big beleiver in luck. The more I work, the more luck I have.

SLC
06-12-2001, 07:24 PM
#@!&**!!

This thread always suckers me. :confused:

I keep thinking it might be a listing of lewd activities that I haven't tried. But, you guys are still here pulling the ******s off pederasts.

Or, I could say, perhaps, painfully pulling off pederast's ******s. :D

Watchman
06-12-2001, 08:10 PM
I copied one of my posts over from another thread:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Through association with abuse counselors in my vounteer work I've learned the following:

Bear in mind that sex offenders don't just wake up one morning and think, "Hey, I'm going to expose myself today!" It's a long process of psychological deterioration and desensitisation that an individual goes through (either voluntary or involuntarily) until he comes to the point of physically acting on his impulses.
So, when someone says, "Hey, I've been through therapy and I'm cured now" I factor the time spent in therapy (court-ordered) against the possible years of mental and emotional unbalance these derelicts have maintained.

Also bear in mind that only 1 in 10 sex offenses are ever reported, and your average sex offender has committed six to eight offenses before they are ever caught THE FIRST TIME. Plus, sex offenders statistically have more than a 90 percent recidivism rate folks.

I do volunteer work for my county's Victim Assistance program - which means I spend time up at the women's shelter among battered women and abused children, and have gone out on calls with the police - so I've personally seen what happens to victims of this kind of debauchery.