PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Martial Arts...

Weapon-Maker
06-12-2001, 03:00 PM
This topic just might make me seem like a psychotic maniac,but hey,I've been called worse. :)
Are any of you guys 'Survivalists'? The kind of 'survivalist' I'm referring to is the kind that other people refer to as paranoid and 'over-prepared',the kind of dude that is prepared for nuclear attack and the aftermath of such.The kind of dude that can 'waste the enemy' 1,000 different ways and create new ones.The kind of dude that invents boobytraps in his spare time.The kind of dude that can eat the creepiest of crawly things if need be to survive.The kind of dude that is willing to die,but not without one hell of a fight.The kind of dude that can build shelter,anywhere.The kind of dude that has more firepower than some small police forces.Well,enough about me :) ,is anyone else this uh,eccentric?

Martial Joe
06-12-2001, 06:44 PM
"The kind of dude that can 'waste the enemy' 1,000 different ways and create new ones"

"The kind of dude that is willing to die,but not without one hell of a fight."

The others are alittle overboard...

Weapon-Maker
06-13-2001, 01:47 PM
I know I know. :)

Nutt'nhunny
06-13-2001, 05:14 PM
must suck to live in fear. Spend the same money on a haircut and go find yourself a woman.

Crimson Phoenix
06-18-2001, 03:28 PM
hahahha, just spend the money on the woman, it's quicker :-)

shaolinboxer
06-18-2001, 05:21 PM
Survivalists are not living in a state "beyond martial arts". They are in a state before martial arts. Martial arts evolved after survivalism was outdated by the state of society.