PDA

View Full Version : Anyone practice Bak Mei?

Shaolin-Do
09-26-2003, 07:46 AM
Just curious if anyone here practices white eyebrow? Where? How long? How do you feel about it?
Any good books on it?
Its a style Ive been very interested in for a while, but gave up looking for after exhaustive searches proved to be in vain.

MasterKiller
09-26-2003, 08:15 AM
Check the Southern Forum.

There are plenty of Bak Mei people there, but they refuse to talk to one another for fear of revealing their lineage secrets!:rolleyes:

mono68
10-08-2003, 12:33 AM
That is a very shallow response. In the Southern Forum the MA do discuss theories and concepts as well as giving info out. There are many other forums which Pak Mei people discuss things as well not just in this forum.
Just check older threads prior to seeking same question /answer.

As for myself I practice here in the West Coast of the US.
Have been training it off/on for 5yrs. How do I feel about it? It is a great and explosive system when done correctly. effective when fighting and precise.
Very few books out there. Ng Bun's book is the only English book so far. There is a branch in NZ which will have one out soon in English. You also have one book in Chinese (Harder to find).

If location is the problem there are many branches here in the States and Abroad to ask for advise.