PDA

View Full Version : Mantis grappling undefeated in UFC?

SevenStar
09-29-2003, 11:05 PM
wth is he talking about?

http://www.kungfuusa.net/photoart.php

Serpent
09-29-2003, 11:20 PM
"Tai Chi Chuan, China's #1 form of exercise."

:rolleyes:

Who are these nutbars?

:mad:

Serpent
09-29-2003, 11:21 PM
Hey! Check out the photos!

Does anyone remember the "Dude, Where's My Keys" thread from way back when we could still post pics? Possibly the funniest thread ever on KFO. This is those guys - the very pictures are still there!

;)

Shaolin-Do
09-30-2003, 12:26 AM
Mmm... Captioning pictures would be nice...

Kristoffer
09-30-2003, 01:31 AM
I'll poke ya eyes out! Just open your eyes dangit!

Kristoffer
09-30-2003, 01:32 AM
heh heh

Merryprankster
09-30-2003, 02:34 AM
Dude, low mantis grappling IS undefeated in the UFC.

It's never BEEN there, either, but let's not quibble.

Jowbacca
09-30-2003, 05:55 AM
Wow... You guys forgot Earth Dragon who used to post here?
The mantis guy from Upstate New York...
I think he's been training with his sifu, Sun in Cali...

I've also suspected him as Stacey's alter-ego...

Maybe you guys forgot that he used to have pictures of his students winning their fights in local MMA shows?

Maybe you guys forgot that he personally knew the mantis guy Joel Whatsisname from like UFC 5 and 6 who won 2 prelim fights.

Don't ask me why he's claiming mantis is undefeated, he admits himself that Joel whatever stopped training with Sun shortly after his 2 UFC appearances and went on a losing streak in smaller MMA shows.

Maybe you missed the photo of Yoshiki Takahashi world pancrase champion from Tokyo Japan; training in his kwoon? (caption says Tokyo, but the wall in the background is obviously from his school).

Let's beat up on Team Evergreen (do a search). The only thing these guys are really guilty of is some bad pictures & bad promotion.

Kristoffer
09-30-2003, 06:05 AM
I'm still laughing at that picture. What is he tryna do? Shove that finger in his ears?

Water Dragon
09-30-2003, 06:48 AM
Yeah, that's Earth Dragon's site. I think some Mantis guy fought and won an amateur NHB tourney a while back. That's probably what he's talking about.

SevenStar
09-30-2003, 07:31 PM
I remember ED very well - I don't think he's stacey though. regardless, there's no undefeated mma competitor reppin a mantis style...

baldmantiz
10-08-2003, 12:01 PM
ed was definately not stacy....as for the picture....it was from around 1996 distributed by the people who run the 8step.com website....this would also be before joel sutton lost after his two fights so i guess you could call it undefeated until that point