PDA

View Full Version : Anyone study with JiHeng Li in Az.

Arhat of Fury
09-30-2003, 02:25 PM
I have tried to call ther from the number listed on the website, but everytime I dont really get my questions answered.
Anyhelp would be appreciated!

Thanks

GLW
09-30-2003, 04:02 PM
What questions do you have...

Jinheng Li is a former member of the Beijing Wushu Team... He was on the team at the same time as Li Lianjie (Jet Li).

He is quite good and a nice and humble person. His rope dart is excellent.

What are you trying to find out?

Arhat of Fury
09-30-2003, 08:07 PM
Yeah, he does have an impressive resume,
This will sound stupid, but Im trying to find out everything. The people down there wre not sure if he taught kung fu and tried to sell me kempo. No offense to anyone.
They didnt know the schedule or of what their training consisted of. Im trying to find a school in my new location and would like to know a little before I go visit a bunch of schools that arent even what Im looking for.
Im under the impression he uses different locations to conduct his training. Thats why I think the people there werent sure(they just let him rent it out.)
I would like to talk with someone who knows about before I go down.
Thanks for any help

Arhat

GLW
09-30-2003, 08:36 PM
The last time I spoke with Jinheng about classes, he indicated that he sort of sub-contracted space at several different places and taught that way.

He has his martial arts supply and import company and teaches on the side in addition o that so I got the impression that he did not want the fixed drain on income that a permanent school with monthly rental and all would mean. So, I think he uses other locations and pays for studio time by the hour.

He definitely does not teach kenpo.

You could probably contact him directly through his website.

http://www.masterli.com/

Arhat of Fury
10-01-2003, 11:15 AM
Thanks for your reply,
I will try
all input is welcome