PDA

View Full Version : Imo

crazymaddrunk
09-30-2003, 08:08 PM
well one thing is for certain, if WD is a mod you SD guys will never get an even break because simply WD is one of the main SD-bashers on this site

you might as well be prepared to be stepped on and walked all over regardless if you've made SD a lifelong study or not, they don't care with their self-righteous, know-it-all attitudes

frankly, I believe you shouldn't be a mod if you've ever bashed any one's style, that's like putting Charles Manson as a juror on a murder trial

Water Dragon
09-30-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by crazymaddrunk
well one thing is for certain, if WD is a mod you SD guys will never get an even break because simply WD is one of the main SD-bashers on this site

Please do show examples

themeecer
09-30-2003, 08:16 PM
I think he is referring to the deletion of the hsing i thread. Hard for him to point it out when the thread is deleted. ;)

If the one poster that was speaking of the hsing i video clip could be so kind as to post a link here I would appreciate it.

crazymaddrunk
09-30-2003, 08:19 PM
that wasn't the only one, meecer, there are plenty more, just read in any of the SD threads for smart azz comments by the great mod

if I keep on this thread will prolly be deleted too

but hey, that's what happens when you have the power, right?

Starchaser107
09-30-2003, 08:23 PM
ahm

didnt waterdagon POST that thread?

Water Dragon
09-30-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by themeecer
I think he is referring to the deletion of the hsing i thread. Hard for him to pint it out when the thread is deleted. ;)

If the one poster that was speaking of the hsing i video clip could be so kind as to post a link here I would appreciate it.

I yanked that. If the mods are gonna let all that crap go, there's nothing I can do about it. But not on my thread. I like to have fun just as much as the next guy, but there's no reason for being disrespectful toward each other.

Shaolin-Do
09-30-2003, 10:31 PM
WD is de debil.
:eek:

Liokault
10-01-2003, 03:53 AM
I think just to sort out this whole SD thing we should ban anyone who says they do SD. We could ban them for many things but the first 2 that spring to mind are their stupidity and the fact that they dont do kung fu.

Shaolin-Do
10-01-2003, 06:49 AM
I feel so stupid and non kung fu practicing now!
:mad:
Guess Im just dancing out back most the time.

Brad
10-01-2003, 07:01 AM
Guess Im just dancing out back most the time.
While high. And nekkid. :D

Shaolin-Do
10-01-2003, 07:06 AM
I do forms stoned on occasion... Not very often. Live next door to public swimming pool, the fence between is chain link. Nekkid forms would more than likely get me into some legal trouble. :eek:
Jesus... Bowing molested my legs. Hurts to walk.

Water Dragon
10-01-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Shaolin-Do

Jesus... Bowing molested my legs. Hurts to walk.

heh

Shaolin-Do
10-01-2003, 07:15 AM
Really... that sh!t works. Did lots and lots and lots of bowing... Me and CPA are going to wake up early on saturday and do forms for the mile around my block... (chopping, forward marching kicking, diagonal pulling... ect...)

David Jamieson
10-01-2003, 07:15 AM
Form, like shadow boxing = dance.

However, this "dance" trains us to understand the techniques and powers of the style it is within. It also brings more energy and builds fitness and stamina, particularly with long forms.

Form also can be a vehicle of even sidedness in your body balance as well as simply body balance. Body balance is something taht all great athletes and fighters have.

If you do not have body balance, you are likely not that good at athletics or martial arts. However, form brings this with practice.

I would challenge any run of the mill martial artist to train as hard as a dancer and to achieve what a dancer can. It is very high level difficulty to do.

cheers

Shaolin-Do
10-01-2003, 07:16 AM
"I would challenge any run of the mill martial artist to train as hard as a dancer and to achieve what a dancer can."
Id advise anyone I know to dong a dancer chick if they get the chance. d@mn can they move their bodies.

Water Dragon
10-01-2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Shaolin-Do
Really... that sh!t works. Did lots and lots and lots of bowing... Me and CPA are going to wake up early on saturday and do forms for the mile around my block... (chopping, forward marching kicking, diagonal pulling... ect...)

Try just your street, from corner to corner. Do Diagonal Cut on the way down, bowing on the way back, Forward Marcj on the way down, neck surround on the way back, etc.

Also, make sure you do the belt cracking with the form work, kill 2 birds with one stone. For a different feel, get an innertube for a 10 speed tire and crack that.

Shaolin-Do
10-01-2003, 07:29 AM
"Try just your street, from corner to corner. "
The big block at my house is 1 mile on the dot. Gonna go all the way around just cause I already know the distance.
Going to go 20 times per form then switch. Hmmm... Never tried it with a tire. Good workout that way?

Water Dragon
10-01-2003, 07:33 AM
Oh yeah, it's a good workout. There's a little stretch at the end of each crack so your pull will naturally be harder.

I still say to pick 2 points. I never count reps on forms. I either walk a specific distance, or set a timer. Did you ever hear my stroy about how I just went down one summer during training? It was from doing my forms like that for about an hour.

Shaolin-Do
10-01-2003, 07:35 AM
"Did you ever hear my stroy about how I just went down one summer during training?"

Nope.
"I never count reps on forms. "
Only reason Ill count is so I know when to switch forms. When Im doing them just to do them, I dont count.

crazymaddrunk
10-01-2003, 09:31 PM
I think we should ban idiot Canadians, Aussies, and dumba$$es like Liokault from the UK

Serpent
10-01-2003, 09:38 PM
And we all think that Americans should fuq off.

Shame that we don't always get what we want, ain't it.

Brad
10-01-2003, 09:42 PM
I think we should ban crazymaddrunk for being so da mn sexilicous...